Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,183 members, 7,910,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:26 PM

A Driver/pa Needed For Employment(must Be Computer Literate) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Driver/pa Needed For Employment(must Be Computer Literate) (546 Views)

Work From Home ,must Be Computer Friendly / PA Needed, Flexible Work Hours - Work From Home / A Driver/pa Needed For Employment(must Be Computer Literate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Driver/pa Needed For Employment(must Be Computer Literate) by lenz201: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
An ICT Company located in Ikeja Lagos, requires for immediate employment the services of a Driver/PA.

The ideal Candidate Must:

Reside within Mushin, Ojuelegba or its environ
Be a professional driver with a valid driver's License
Know lagos routes very well
Be computer literate and able to use microsoft office and internet very well
Be very humble and God Fearing
Be able to work under pressure
Have passion for the job
Know how to speak English fluently

Qualification: SSCE,OND,NCE,HND,Bsc

send your cv to logicallinkshr@gmail.com
Re: A Driver/pa Needed For Employment(must Be Computer Literate) by donald1010(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
Good day sir. I have sent in my application and CV. I live at oshodi Lagos.frm my house to Ikeja is only #50 transport fair. I have also worked with selsports limited as the PA to the MD, I also have valid drivers license and can drive very well. I look forward to hearing from you sir..my name is Festus Udoka. Sent my CV via Mac_donald1010@yahoo.com 07068623739. Thank u!
Re: A Driver/pa Needed For Employment(must Be Computer Literate) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
donald1010:
Good day sir. I have sent in my application and CV. I live at oshodi Lagos.frm my house to Ikeja is only #50 transport fair. I have also worked with selsports limited as the PA to the MD, I also have valid drivers license and can drive very well. I look forward to hearing from you sir..my name is Festus Udoka. Sent my CV via Mac_donald1010@yahoo.com 07068623739. Thank u!
Those your contacts, e get as e be o.
What don't I know about you?
Hmm, let me think. Your house address.
I'm sure you would want to give that out as well.

(1) (Reply)

Maths And Science Teacher Is Needed / Get A Job / American University Of Nigeria Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.