Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity (26794 Views)

Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace / Reps Give Conditions To Back Dogara / PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity by Willybos(m): 7:27am On Apr 13, 2016
drss1:
...who ar those sabotaging d con3 ar they not nnpc d same organization d dullard made sole importers of fuel before it backfired n went back to wat it was during GEJ era d allegation of sabotage is even an indictment on kachukwu becos he's d gmd of nnpc, both i wont blame him cos d work load too much for am. now with dis allegations by independent marketers, how will kachukwu takle nnpc when he's d minister of state for petroleum how can he be d accuser n judge in double capacity as gmd-nnpc n state minister for oyel do u see d folly of buari dullard making one man gmd of nnpc n minister of d same department do u now see why i blame d dullard
anyway hope u ar enjoying ur wanderful change grin
btw, u get fuel
plz, use the brain u hide in otouke to reason very well Mr. Man!!
Re: Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity by 0ubenji(m): 8:18am On Apr 13, 2016
Kingspin:
I believe the Buhari should show interest in this matter and back the oil marketers to release names of those behind this fuel scarcity in our country. This is the type of change i need.
that is if he(buhari) is not at d peak of the saboteurs chain

1 Like

Re: Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity by syntekelite(m): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2016
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/12/marketers-give-conditions-for-exposing-those-behind-fuel-scarcity/

super story,its was a human being that exposed watergate and wikileaks,a human being also exposed panama papers.. do the right thing..
Re: Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity by DrHighchief(m): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2016
The Change must start from us...God bless Nigeria
Re: Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity by DaBullIT(m): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2016
I am not denying being a Nigerian , Are you ??

Only difference is i am not hoarding fuel

glo3nity:

If I read you well then don't deny the fact that you are inclusive except you are not a NIGERIAN.
Re: Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity by DaBullIT(m): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2016
People will call it propaganda against the minority cos I know it's their people
Re: Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity by jaybee(f): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2016
Any government which is not willing and able to fish out saboteurs (whether economic, political, security, social, media or otherwise, in any ramifications), and deal effectively with them, is not FIT to govern Nigeria.

No government should be weak enough to be held to ransome in any way by saboteurs, while Nigerian masses bear the devastating brunt.
Re: Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity by tomdon(m): 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
“Sometimes it is our names they use in bringing out that product, but it never got to us.
“When we met the minister for the first time, around October last year, we discovered that the NNPC Retail staff deceived him to embark on building new 800 filling stations, but it does not make sense to build 800 stations when the old ones on ground have not been serviced.

is the minister so daft that he can't see all the issues and know the saboteurs?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter / Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ / What Will Wike Bring To The FCT As A Minister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.