Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,216 members, 7,963,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:55 AM

@King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" (121180 Views)

Davido's Ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi Exposed As A Hard-core love-vendor / HOT!! Migos Finally Arrives In South Africa, Takes First Pics With Faith Nketsi / Is That Davido’s Joystick? Davido’s Ex-girlfriend Faith Nketsi, Shares A Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
doyinisaac:
grin grin grin grin why do I have the feeling that the lady is saying the truth...she is a hoe though and davido is the shovel...

Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by chibyz(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
linda ikeji will be like: God don punish my enemy today. e remain whizkid.
Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by lebete3000: 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
henryhemon:

Women kiss and tell more than men.....saw a girl n we got talking n exchanged numbers, her friend came the next day cuz I and her friend work in same organization and said my friend said you collected her number n i was shocked how childish peeps can be.....haven't asked her out n she's already telling friends. It ended there n then.

Women want to do the kiss & tell...it's quite effeminate, childish & unattractive to a woman when d man is d one doing the kiss & tell...don't bother yourself she'll tell for you as ds hoe has done....because she wears skirt doesn't mean you should follow suit...cos it will make you look ridiculous in her eyes.
Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by xpressng(m): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
ireneony:
shocked so davido d1cck is not big but small...nawa o
He is short no wonder his d1cck is tiny grin

who told you that short people got small dicks? Fool

1 Like

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by ireneony(f): 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
xpressng:
who told you that short people got small dicks? Fool
e pain am grin
Guy cool down I was just joking cheesy

1 Like

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by odaniel1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
ireneony:
nice try grin
Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by odaniel1(m): 11:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
ireneony:
nice try grin
LolxXxx Wen u'v bn rejecting offers nko? Dnt worry anoda scammer go throw u anoda one
Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by odaniel1(m): 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
ireneony:
shocked so davido d1cck is not big but small...nawa o
He is short no wonder his d1cck is tiny grin

Na wa o, ur expertise is great!
Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by TolaniLuv: 12:04am On Apr 13, 2016
iykedare:
Lol

Money can't you him a big d1ck.

Lawd!

I saw the video. Mehn,that's a baby d1ck. God,I will forever be grateful to you.

And the guy dey always shout OBO as if he has what it takes to take care of it. angry angry angry grin grin angry angry grin grin angry grin grin grin angry angry grin angry angry grin angry grin grin angry grin

Where the vid Deh ? You can lie oo? She posted the pic only!!
Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by oluwasegun007(m): 12:07am On Apr 13, 2016
I don't no if the lady claim is true or. not , but one thing am certain of is dat d person dat owns dat crayon is not tall.
Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by oluwasegun007(m): 12:10am On Apr 13, 2016
ritahot:
I wish all girls are like me. Guyz will marry with the last kobo!. As for david, ur are disgrace to ur good people

so u are on for sale abi.

1 Like

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by oluwasegun007(m): 12:10am On Apr 13, 2016
ritahot:
I wish all girls are like me. Guyz will marry with the last kobo!. As for david, ur are disgrace to ur good people

2 Likes

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by lebete3000: 12:22am On Apr 13, 2016
ritahot:

i'm a good example to ur sisters already cox i forbid pre-marital sex & money for sex. If u are man enough to have sex..go and marry a wife!!

Your name alone is enough to lemme know you're just a talker....i really dunno why ladies will prefer to die claiming what they're not...as in who really gives a f!ck in ds generation? Out of all d ladies dat claim what they're not Kanye still went ahead to marry Kim whose pvssy is all over the internet being slammed by Ray Jay...does dat make him stvpid? No! So i reallykeep tryingto understand the logic behind naija babes & pretence...shiiit is so immature men!

Not dat we want you talking about it but pls don't deny it...a simple silence will do...

5 Likes

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by Knetpro(m): 12:43am On Apr 13, 2016
Na wa ooo! Wonders shall never end!!! Mtsheew!!!
Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by henryhemon(m): 1:08am On Apr 13, 2016
ritahot:

i'm a good example to ur sisters already cox i forbid pre-marital sex & money for sex. If u are man enough to have sex..go and marry a wife!!

It's a good thing you 're doing but you could have made your point not the arrogance you 're potraying like you 're a standard to measure up to. But am sure you 're not a virgin. Don't get me wrong .....I was just pissed with the arrogance you used.

2 Likes

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by unapapadeycraze: 1:18am On Apr 13, 2016
Missmossy:
Kikiki cheesy see his wee-wee i can't laugh.

Like say you sef no wan taste am. these hypocrites sha.....
Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by cardoctor(m): 1:57am On Apr 13, 2016
Chai!!! This social media sef.

1 Like

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by pablus: 2:18am On Apr 13, 2016
does that mean someone with a small farm or abi small carwink
Sunkyphil:
oloko kekere grin
Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by JoshEdo1(m): 3:54am On Apr 13, 2016
ireneony:
are u short? cheesy
yes I am but not down there..am big and a lil long
Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by alheriTOJ(f): 4:17am On Apr 13, 2016
he's not the one guys. can we cut him some slack. the lady in question posted it herself on her IG page, deleted said video shortly after claiming to have been hacked. I don't think he's asking or aspiring to be a role model, it's the job of the parents to train and discipline their wards.

2 Likes

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by ernieboy(m): 4:37am On Apr 13, 2016
DonCrust:

FALSE!

if Google fails to deliver, what happens to Bing and Yahoo search?

The guy does not know how the Internet works. Once on the net, it is nearly impossible to take down any information.

1 Like

Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by miqos02(m): 5:45am On Apr 13, 2016
mallamseifaldin:
Naija celebrities and oloshos.......SMH......

Almost all naija babes are oloshos......those one wen dey go church na dem worst pass.
na ghanians we dey talk here, shine ur eyes
Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by iamord(m): 5:47am On Apr 13, 2016
kennygee:
Na the girl life them dey spoil so.

Shout out to the "hoe" in the picture, years from now, she'd have to explain these pictures to her daughter like Kim Kardashian would have to explain her sex video with Ray J when her kids google it.
the truth is that not everyone thinks the way u do and everyone is in their own world.
Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by Sunkyphil(m): 6:05am On Apr 13, 2016
pablus:
does that mean someone with a small farm or abi small carwink
yea small farm grin
Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by otiigba1(m): 6:27am On Apr 13, 2016
victorazy:

I was not referring to u, ugly! Face ur front.
thank Goodness! You are not referring to me co's i am not Gay like you calling a man beautifull grin grin
Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by iykedare(m): 6:30am On Apr 13, 2016
TolaniLuv:

Where the vid Deh ? You can lie oo? She posted the pic only!!

Honey,so you sef wan see small d1ck?

Oya,Google faith nketsi.
Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by victorazy(m): 6:50am On Apr 13, 2016
otiigba1:
thank Goodness! You are not referring to me co's i am not Gay like you calling a man beautifull grin grin

Na ur father be gay.

She looks like man for ur eye abi? Hediot
Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by otiigba1(m): 7:00am On Apr 13, 2016
victorazy:

Na ur father be gay.

She looks like man for ur eye abi? Hediot
grin grin why do you think i mentioned you need glasses? Now you really need glasses! grin grin unless you are Gay ofcourse
Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by ritahot(f): 7:01am On Apr 13, 2016
oluwasegun007:

are u on for the buy?!. poor mentality & had comprehension
Re: @King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" by saintdennis(m): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2016
Wonder why artiste don't learn from drake... always have ur bodyguards search d babe ( confiscate fones and everything...even the whole hand bag.

After the yanshing, make she go sleep for another room. Abeg drake na boss.

As for d*ck size...Hmmm, who' fooling who? Anyguy who believes words from a scorned woman ehn! Hasn't emotionally wrecked a woman b4.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years / Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 / Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.