Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,106 members, 7,916,227 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:16 PM

Aisha Slapped Me With Her Boobskie Just Because I Mistakenly Kissed Her [pics] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aisha Slapped Me With Her Boobskie Just Because I Mistakenly Kissed Her [pics] (1824 Views)

A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media / Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Slapped Me With Her Boobskie Just Because I Mistakenly Kissed Her [pics] by fairlyusedpant: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
As a very good bad guy wey i be na, i was just on my own ooo,,, doing my thing as usual, so they finally brought the light and i started watching walking dead season 22 when aisha called me, and told me to come over that she wants me to keep her company...

So as usual na, i went to the bathroom to take my bath, and i brushed my teeth, and combed my hair, then i wore a clean cloth, a white shirt with a jean and timberlake snikers to match, then i went out on the street to board a bus, i paid 250 to her house, you know say fuel no dey.. So when i got to her house, i knocked at the door, and she opened the door and was happy to see me, then when she hugged me, my lips mistakenly touched her own, and i noticed she was not happy with it, so she told me to sit down on the couch let her bring something for me, when she brought the thing, which was fried rice and chicken, she bent down to drop it on the table and immediately i saw her milking industry, so flat like my frying pan, then she saw one white something on my head, when she tried to remove it, her boobs mistakenly slapped my face, ha. Na xo my kini decided to praise tha lord, and i started to....

I started to tell her that this things you are doing is not good oo, she said she was sorry, that it won't repeat itself again, i said alright, then we did some praise and worship and some prayers, then i left.....

Pics no gree upload, my memory card don corrupt...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Slapped Me With Her Boobskie Just Because I Mistakenly Kissed Her [pics] by coolebux(m): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
As a very good bad guy wey i be na, i was just on my own ooo,,, doing my thing as usual, so they finally brought the light and i started watching walking dead season 22 when aisha called me, and told me to come over that she wants me to keep her company...

So as usual na, i went to the bathroom to take my bath, and i brushed my teeth, and combed my hair, then i wore a clean cloth, a white shirt with a jean and timberlake snikers to match, then i went out on the street to board a bus, i paid 250 to her house, you know say fuel no dey.. So when i got to her house, i knocked at the door, and she opened the door and was happy to see me, then when she hugged me, my lips mistakenly touched her own, and i noticed she was not happy with it, so she told me to sit down on the couch let her bring something for me, when she brought the thing, which was fried rice and chicken, she bent down to drop it on the table and immediately i saw her milking industry, so flat like my frying pan, then she saw one white something on my head, when she tried to remove it, her boobs mistakenly slapped my face, ha. Na xo my kini decided to praise tha lord, and i started to....

I started to tell her that this things you are doing is not good oo, she said she was sorry, that it won't repeat itself again, i said alright, then we did some praise and worship and some prayers, then i left.....

You well?
Re: Aisha Slapped Me With Her Boobskie Just Because I Mistakenly Kissed Her [pics] by Adudavidlee(m): 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
r u crazy
Re: Aisha Slapped Me With Her Boobskie Just Because I Mistakenly Kissed Her [pics] by Mimido2(f): 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mtchewww
Re: Aisha Slapped Me With Her Boobskie Just Because I Mistakenly Kissed Her [pics] by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
u na too mumu for here
Re: Aisha Slapped Me With Her Boobskie Just Because I Mistakenly Kissed Her [pics] by fairlyusedpant: 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mimido2:
Mtchewww
babe, why is your nyash too small like my ex girl friend own?, your boobskie resemble the orange that i bought from iya titilayo yesterday, anyhow sha, you try with the fine face, i will give you 4/10
Re: Aisha Slapped Me With Her Boobskie Just Because I Mistakenly Kissed Her [pics] by marlvis(f): 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

t

. this is wat happens when u just wanna be notice u write and post the next rubbish that comes from ya f**k up brain....
Re: Aisha Slapped Me With Her Boobskie Just Because I Mistakenly Kissed Her [pics] by fairlyusedpant: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2016
marlvis:
. this is wat happens when u just wanna be notice u write and post the next rubbish that comes from ya f**k up brain....
babe, this one you are shouting, are you seeing your period?

(1) (Reply)

These Pics Got Me Wondering.... Just Wonderful! / Negative Effect Of Masturbation / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.