Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:45 AM

Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? (985 Views)

Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Nigerian Love Birds Took Mat Inside Bush To Do Bad Things (video) / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
Its Discouraging when You look around and you see the terrible things happening People you know are trying to be Good...

A well know man in my church... A laity member,chairman of the CMO (catholic Men Organization),one of the most devoted christians I have ever met. He was involved in a terrible accident.. And when we (the choir) went to see him in the hospital.. It was a very heart-breaking sight.. I swear if I were the only one I'd have cried... sad

2mthns ago a friend... A downright keeper.. Clean lady.. Well-mannered n all.... Was dumped by her fiance for some nose-pierced single mother... Am not saying women with pierced nose are bad... O... But tis chic is what most african men would agree was wild....Ts a shame.... But there's nothing we can do sha... We can't stop trying to be Good people. sad

#justwantedyoupeopletoknow

Cc. Firstking01

Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by marshalcarter: 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
Judge when u knw both(spiritually and physically)sides of the person....he myt be a devoted xtian but maybe if u look beyond dat...he myt be sumtin else
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by chriskosherbal(m): 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
Life itself is not fair.
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
how do you know they are good?
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by homeboy205: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
how do you know they are good?

Good question the op failed to ask himself... Nobody holy pass... Who are the ritualist?? Who are the armed robber Godfathers?? These are the people you see as good people in your area or in your church.... The last good person was Jesus Christ our lord
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by kajoula(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
Simply beacause ......The world is a cruel place.
endeavour to be good but not at all time.

#mypiece
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by AccidentalGenius: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
Don't mistaken belonging to a religious group as being good.

I don't know where u got that from
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by firstking01(m): 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
slyIsaac:
Its Discouraging when You look around and you see the terrible things happening People you know are trying to be Good...

A well know man in my church... A laity member,chairman of the CMO (catholic Men Organization),one of the most devoted christians I have ever met. He was involved in a terrible accident.. And when we (the choir) went to see him in the hospital.. It was a very heart-breaking sight.. I swear if I were the only one I'd have cried... sad

2mthns ago a friend... A downright keeper.. Clean lady.. Well-mannered n all.... Was dumped by her fiance for some nose-pierced single mother... Am not saying women with pierced nose are bad... O... But tis chic is what most african men would agree was wild....Ts a shame.... But there's nothing we can do sha... We can't stop trying to be Good people. sad

#justwantedyoupeopletoknow

Cc. Firstking01
my brother i tire too sef...i just dunno why bad things happen to good people embarassed
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
Guy dont be naive. Its all about cause and effect.
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
kajoula:
Simply beacause ......The world is a cruel place.
endeavour to be good but not at all time.

#mypiece
Ikr. sad

Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
Guy dont be naive. Its all about cause and effect dude.
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by MrObontami(m): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Life itself is not fair.
Guy rub am tura
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by MrObontami(m): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Life itself is not fair.
Guy rub am tura
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by PureWays(m): 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
I will give you three good reasons why things are like that...

1) Good people are the target of the devil/bad people: If you are already in the wild or let me say devil's domain as the Pastor would call it, there is no need for the devil to tempt you or punish you. You won't be failed because everything you do will be fair..
But if you are good, the bad people will see you as a prey, the devil will see you as a threat and thereby loads of temptation coupled with punishment for little sins will keep rolling in your life (unless you don't fall for temptation or sin)..

The man might have just made a little mistake and he got punished for it likewise the young lady..

2) Bad people don't play fair: Good people have principles and laws that guards (also limit and restrict) them..
Bad people have no boundaries, they get what they want because they can go to any length to get it unlike the good ones..
It's like stating a rule in a football game that the ball should be played with one leg and someone just came in and started using both legs to play, you can't match that!

3) Bad people do what they want: Unlike the good ones that are restricted by rules, laws and principles, bad people are free, they do what they want, instead of waiting they'd rather rig..
You see: Being bad is easy, being good is difficult and staying good is extremely difficult.

Being bad is fun while being good is boring..
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
MrObontami:

Guy rub am tura

He he he
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
PureWays:
I will give you three good reasons why things are like that...

1) Good people are the target of the devil/bad people: If you are already in the wild or let me say devil's domain as the Pastor would call it, there is no need for the devil to tempt you or punish you. You won't be failed because everything you do will be fair..
But if you are good, the bad people will see you as a prey, the devil will see you as a threat and thereby loads of temptation coupled with punishment for little sins will keep rolling in your life (unless you don't fall for temptation or sin)..

The man might have just made a little mistake and he got punished for it likewise the young lady..

2) Bad people don't play fair: Good people have principles and laws that guards (also limit and restrict) them..
Bad people have no boundaries, they get what they want because they can go to any length to get it unlike the good ones..
It's like stating a rule in a football game that the ball should be played with one leg and someone just came in and started using both legs to play, you can't match that!

3) Bad people do what they want: Unlike the good ones that are restricted by rules, laws and principles, bad people are free, they do what they want, instead of waiting they'd rather rig..
You see: Being bad is easy, being good is difficult and staying good is extremely difficult.

Being bad is fun while being good is boring..

So true bruh... Ts a fvcked up world...
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by PureWays(m): 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
slyIsaac:

So true bruh... Ts a fvcked up world...
Nah.... It's not fvcked up when you are you are the one fvcking it..

Let me ask you this:

Can you be bad?

I know you want to be bad, judging by your signature but can you?
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 16, 2016
PureWays:
Nah.... It's not fvcked up when you are you are the one fvcking it..

Let me ask you this:

Can you be bad?

I know you want to be bad, judging by your signature but can you?

There's no bad or good bro... Just right n wrong.. But I dnt wanna get into tat this night...in kingcheezypuff 's Voice bye.....
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by callmemuzby(m): 12:01am On Apr 16, 2016
Bad things happening to good people is just God's way of testing those people to see if they will stop doing good. Look at Job in the bible for example, no matter how hard the trials are that people face in life it can never be as hard as the trials Job faced. Only prayer can get you out of bad things(trials) cuz God's test is harder than any university lecturer's test but passing it is easy..... But then some bad things that happen to Good people only happen as Good things(blessings) in disguise........ Too much words, i can write a story on this topic-real life stories but no tym.... #peace

Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by PureWays(m): 12:02am On Apr 16, 2016
slyIsaac:

There's no bad or good bro... Just right n wrong.. But I dnt wanna get into tat this night...in kingcheezypuff 's Voice bye.....
Lol.. I know what you are driving at.. It's cool though..
Enjoy the night man.. Same..
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 16, 2016
there is only one logical explanation to that.

we are all being paid in full by Karma.

by Karma I mean we are all reaping the fruits of some evil deeds we did in a past life before we reincarnated to this present life. That's why some seem to find it easy in this life while others labor and labor to get the same result and yet nothing.

have you ever wondered why a decent, virgin girl gets married and struggles to get pregnant while her slutty bitchy friend's marriage is blessed with children even after haven had abortion like a million times?

have you ever wondered why someone with a strong 2nd class upper grade and the egghead of the class struggles to get a decent job, yet that dumb guy in class who is always coming first from behind secures a comfortable job within a year of graduation?

KARMA!
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by kirchofff(m): 12:22am On Apr 16, 2016
(Pls don't mind my english). Hmmm, dis reminds me of what happened to me last 2weeks in my school's violent protest, a peaceful protest got violent all of a sudden, students started throwing stones at the police, me looking at the situation, I begged some student around me to stop throwing stones that it could hurt any of the police men,thus made dem want to fight me, thank God for a friend who rescued me...minutes later, I went to a hid in a house close to the place where the protest was going on( to seek asylum) in mind that after everything might have calmed down I'd start going home, to my greatest surprise the police broke into the house I was and started arresting the people there(we were all innocent) they took us to the station and tortured us...........
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by MrObontami(m): 12:26am On Apr 16, 2016
slyIsaac:

He he he

Your write-ups are always on-point especially the one you wrote about lovers settling for less

Its like you talking to me directly

It really made a lotta sense and I ve been able to learn one or two things from your write-ups

Keep it up breh cheesy
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by MrObontami(m): 12:28am On Apr 16, 2016
Ioannes:
there is only one logical explanation to that.

we are all being paid in full by Karma.

by Karma I mean we are all reaping the fruits of some evil deeds we did in a past life before we reincarnated to this present life. That's why some seem to find it easy in this life while others labor and labor to get the same result and yet nothing.

have you ever wondered why a decent, virgin girl gets married and struggles to get pregnant while her slutty bitchy friend's marriage is blessed with children even after haven had abortion like a million times?

have you ever wondered why someone with a strong 2nd class upper grade and the egghead of the class struggles to get a decent job, yet that dumb guy in class who is always coming first from behind secures a comfortable job within a year of graduation?

KARMA!

Hmmmn insightful

Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by Blackfire(m): 5:04am On Apr 16, 2016
I have watched as humans and based on the op question...

Whatever happen to us in this life is as a result of OUR CHOICE AND ASSOCIATION.
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 16, 2016
MrObontami:

Your write-ups are always on-point especially the one you wrote about lovers settling for less

Its like you talking to me directly

It really made a lotta sense and I ve been able to learn one or two things from your write-ups

Keep it up breh cheesy
Thnks bruh... cool

So Cute Baby Vs Monkey In Fierce Fight For A Bottle Of Milk (video) / Photo: Hope You Are Not Among? / OMG!!! 24yr Old Teacher Pregnate For Her 13yrs Old Student

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49