Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,890 members, 7,872,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent - Fayose (612 Views)

"Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose / "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo / 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent - Fayose by lamzybaby: 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has described the raging controversies between the Presidency and the National Assembly over
the 2016 Budget as a confirmation of his position that President Mohammadu Buhari was clueless and incompetent, saying; “Nigerians
should expect more blunders like this until they send Buhari back to Daura in 2019.”

The governor, who said it was now obvious that the President and his All Progressives Congress (APC) only wanted power desperately without
the wherewithal to govern, added that; “I warned Nigerians of the consequences of electing an octogenarian as president and with the
international embarrassment that this budget crisis has become, I have been vindicated.”

More http://nigerianpilot.com/2016-budget-crisis-confirms-position-buhari-clueless-incompetent-fayose/
Re: Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent - Fayose by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2016

Mr. Fayose, you remain nothing but a tout to me. You shouldn't be allowed in Nigeria politics at all. I haven't take you serious for once and I will never take you serious till you be no more..

Imagine when this idiot told Buhari to devalue naira. Then, everyone should have known that this man is nothing but a TAXI Driver who doesn't know anything about ruling.

Mr. Fayose, You have 2years+ left for you to govern Ekiti, yet you have not show any impact on the state. All you do is to close down the Private school who can not generate TAX for your government. Yet, we don't know what you are doing with the taxes you are collecting.. Your immunization will end soon TAXI Driver. Enjoy it while it last

1 Like

Re: Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent - Fayose by kenny987(f): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
Very true.
Re: Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent - Fayose by Tolexander: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
Fayose needs being heard!
Re: Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent - Fayose by NaijaCuzin: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
fayose is the clueless one ...where was the id**t when his mate are receiving Governor of the Year award ...
Re: Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent - Fayose by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
Bubu has everything going perfectly as planned by the Fulani Oligarchs.
Economy is their least worry. Invasion of other people territories, oppression and domination are their immediate needs.
Suppress the growth of South until enough jihadists (fulani herdsmen) are settled in there
Re: Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent - Fayose by 4Kemzy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
You are on point Oshekomole. Buhari cluelessness get Capital C.
Re: Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent - Fayose by psucc(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
The last man standing for Nigerians.
Re: Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent - Fayose by saintikechi(m): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
Prophet fayose

(1) (Reply)

Pmb The Economist / Something Is Wrong With Buhari Forex Policy / Army Commander Escapes Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.