Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,772 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police (17612 Views)

Linda Ikeji’s Brother-In-law, Emeka, Mistaken For Her Husband-to-be (Photos) / Moyo Lawal Prays For A Husband: "Hope I Haven’t Used Shakara To Chase Him Away" / Police Assault And Humiliate Comedian Shakara In Front Of His Family [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by 9jatatafo(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2016
NPF are bunch of wicked and illiterates set of people
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by Owode1: 11:53am On Apr 14, 2016
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by hardeydara213(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2016
Nigerian police full of incompetency,they dispice me. Bro you can't get justice in Nigeria. Fill a suit at ICC or ECOWAS court
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by Okijajuju1(m): 11:55am On Apr 14, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
Not funny..

Ok..
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by brosammy(m): 11:56am On Apr 14, 2016
See dose full called officer of NPF,it is only in Nigeria that the police will run away from the criminal and matreat the inocent citizen,i cant blame them some of the officer need mental treatment
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by hardeydara213(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nigerian Police is full of in competency#They despise me#You can't get justice in Nigeria# File a suit at ICC or ECOWAS court!!
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by poj(m): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
This is highly unprofessional; believe the "police is your friend" slogan at your own peril. Beautiful nonsense
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by Babyphinas(f): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
Incompetence of duty
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by Jacko1(m): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
No picture of your beating....
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by cutekhalifa(m): 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
No wonder kidnappers don't spare those criminals in police uniform...
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by Marvelous101: 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
Seriously i hate police......nigerian police are just hoodlums to me
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by IVORY2009(m): 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
winningwinner:
Op, where did you copy this thrash from? Is it an agbero that typed this nonesense or a law firm? To me this petition lacks merit... The writer does not even know the difference between N500, 000:00 and N5, 000, 000:00. It's a pity!!!

So from the write-up so far so good, this is all you could digest? shocked kindly check for the meaning of typo in ur dictionary.
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by babasolo(m): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
Shakara should get Falana or Joseph daudu abi na dauda sef to represent him .....police are the most stuuupid people. I have ever ,et in my life.....imagine they pick i nd my friends, by the road side in broad day light, we were three in number, dat we vandalized a transformer and broke peoples cars at jamb office, they even took us to court after spending 3 days in detention state CID police headquarters makurdi.
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by Originalsly: 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
"Other three young men within the neighbourhood who demanded to know why mr Ovie was brin beaten up like common criminal were not speared, they were arrested along side ovie" This kind writing I would expect from someone who dropped out of secondary school after the first year...not from a lawyer. Moderator...get this rubbish off front page before some readers believe lawyers are dullards.
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by cana882(m): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
winningwinner:
Op, where did you copy this thrash from? Is it an agbero that typed this nonesense or a law firm? To me this petition lacks merit... The writer does not even know the difference between N500, 000:00 and N5, 000, 000:00. It's a pity!!!
even you don't know the difference between N500,000:00, N5,000,000:00, and N500,000,000:00. grin
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by Evina(f): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

So from the write-up so far so good, this is all you could digest? shocked kindly check for the meaning of typo in ur dictionary.

Excuse me!

I am appalled that you could defend the mockery made of the noble profession of Law through that pathetic representation of grammar!

I could barely read through a sentence without a wince!
Imagine the statement "In a commando manner, the policemen marched the said Ovie and the other three young men whom at this time, had been handcuffed to our client's father's house".

Mr. Shakara should be careful not to have comedians represent him in court.
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by JIGHU(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
I AM A LAWYER AND READING THE LETTER BY THE COUNSEL TO SHAKARA ? UNTIL A REBUTTAL ? I DOUBT HE IS A LAWYER AND THIS ELEMENTARY COMPOSITION GOES TO THE ROOT OF THE MATTER WHY HIS CLIENT SUFFERED SO MUCH IN THE HANDS OF THE POLICE BEFORE BEING FREED WITHOUT HELP
linearity:
Hopefully, this is not comedy...

The guy have a good case, but for him to prevail, he must fire and replace his current lawyer(s).

No one should have any faith in a lawyer that put out such a poor and ill prepared write up, they must be fired. He should not go cheap on lawyers here and, there are many experience lawyers that can handle this case on a pro bono basis or with no upfront fees but a third (or some percentage) of the eventual payout and can wait until the payout is collected or don't get paid.

This is not a case for a charge and bail lawyer to handle.
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
billionman:
What a shame of the NPF. They can't even conduct a proper investigation to ascertain the true identity of the suspect before brutalising him.

This also goes to show that the sim cards registration might not be effective in curbing crime in this country.

I am not surprised though, this is Nigeria.

Even if the investigation is properly conducted, why brutalise a citizen, why then are prisons built,

Sorry If I sound lyk am attackin u but it's d police am aiming at, I just hate what they do
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by feeloscar(m): 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
Okijajuju1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3595180_shakara_jpeg6a1a3df3b81cad15ca48ba5a111cce58

The guy sha resemble criminal.. grin
Who you come resemble, orubebe?
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by caesaraba(m): 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
Okijajuju1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3595180_shakara_jpeg6a1a3df3b81cad15ca48ba5a111cce58

Not funny at all. Silly post.
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by Vongsama(m): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
500k compensation is too small na.
It should be 50million. 20m from airtel and 30m from NPF. That's d modest I can be, otherwise, its 100m and above
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by TheMadame(f): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
This is typical of the Nigerian Police.
However for Mr Shakara to get justice,he has to get rid of the "charge and bail" lawyer,who helped him compose this disjointed and poorly written petition. Could this petition really have been written by a lawyer?
My sincere advice, get yourself a competent and seasoned lawyer,because you will never win a case with the lawyer you have got currently.
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by Chicagoesontop: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
This Police People Too Dey Do SHAKARA !!! Let them pay the damages for their SHAKARA !!
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
My earnest prayer is that the Boko haram bomb all the police stations that have all these corrupt officers.
I can't take it anymore.
We are tired!
What is all these?
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by gebest: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
tyson99:
I hate the NPF with passion
and yet u applied for the job
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by rawtouch: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Oya police eh wetin b dis eh.......

Wetin you go do for this life wey police nor go embarrass you even if u be super star....
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by fuckpoverty(m): 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
haha dis post 2 long make sumbody help me out
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by ba7man(m): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
It's military men that know how to deal with the police.
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by ted2marv: 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Na u gt ur mouth, when e happen som months back. .D thing surprise me cos he's a popular Comedian in Warri
Re: Comedian Shakara - Mistaken For A Kidnapper By Police by manchiled: 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
He does not look like shakara d comedian i know o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) / Davido's Reaction On Burnaboy's Mom Triggers Fans...see Fans Reactions On Twitte / Google Billionaire Seen Riding On New York City Subway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.