Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,089 members, 7,916,168 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:52 PM

ON FEBRUARY 24, 2015, 8:00 AM Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Fasehun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ON FEBRUARY 24, 2015, 8:00 AM Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Fasehun (540 Views)

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants / Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ON FEBRUARY 24, 2015, 8:00 AM Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Fasehun by ozome15(m): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
LAGOS—FOUNDER of the Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC, and National Chairman of the Unity Party of Nigeria, UPN, Dr. Frederick Fasehun, has asked Nigerians to brace up for years of nightmares, if they fail to re-elect President Goodluck Jonathan in the 2015 polls. Speaking at his Century Hotels, Okota office, while receiving Special Adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan on Niger Delta Affairs, Hon. Kingsley Kuku, yesterday, Fasehun said Jonathan deserves re-election on account of his achievements since coming to power. He recalled the reign of the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) as military Head of State and said he would not like to experience it again. Assuring that OPC members will embark on house-to-house mobilisation for President Jonathan and ensure that he gets another four-year term, Fasehun said: ‘’I have been under the military before. Leopards don’t change their spots. What baffles me is Buhari has guts to attempt governing Nigeria again. It will not come to pass. When he came to power in 1984, he asked political leaders to report at the nearest police station. Many of them died in detention. That is the man who wants to come back to rule Nigeria. I don’t want to experience Buhari again. Four years of Buhari will be four years of nightmares.”
Re: ON FEBRUARY 24, 2015, 8:00 AM Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Fasehun by Flexherbal(m): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
We should not cry over spilled milk.
What is the way forward?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Main Purpose Of Going To China / Lagos-calabar Train: If You're From Southern Nigeria, Come In Here / How Snake Killed The 9-month-old Baby Of A Boko Haram Commander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.