Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,336 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

Which Nigerian Actor Does The Best American Accent And Style? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Nigerian Actor Does The Best American Accent And Style? (3302 Views)

5 Ghanaian Musicians Who Need Fashion And Style Lessons / Nigerian Actor Femi Ogedengbe Now Works As Security Guard In America / Wizkid's Accent In Interview With UK’s Channel 4, Nigerian Twitter Goes Berserk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Actor Does The Best American Accent And Style? by onila(f): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
I wld say Jim Iyke

pls if u know Jim Iyke American accent movies, pls list them for me
loving him at the moment
Re: Which Nigerian Actor Does The Best American Accent And Style? by Flexherbal(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Yul Edochie.
Re: Which Nigerian Actor Does The Best American Accent And Style? by ninodaniel(m): 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
nwude
Re: Which Nigerian Actor Does The Best American Accent And Style? by lepasharon(f): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
None!
Re: Which Nigerian Actor Does The Best American Accent And Style? by shugarlips(f): 12:30am On Apr 13, 2016
Hank anuku I hope I got the spelling rite

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Actor Does The Best American Accent And Style? by lordcyl3(m): 1:55am On Apr 13, 2016
we are supporting mayweather because that's dey say its illegal
Re: Which Nigerian Actor Does The Best American Accent And Style? by bennifield11(m): 5:41am On Apr 13, 2016
igwe tupsc and hanks anukwu
Re: Which Nigerian Actor Does The Best American Accent And Style? by nuelzy: 6:46am On Apr 13, 2016
hanks anuku....mhen....d guy get am

nd dat other guy wey dem use bullet tear im belle

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Actor Does The Best American Accent And Style? by CodecJay(m): 7:01am On Apr 13, 2016
Ramsey
Re: Which Nigerian Actor Does The Best American Accent And Style? by abuteeqizz(f): 7:15am On Apr 13, 2016
Nkem owoh
Re: Which Nigerian Actor Does The Best American Accent And Style? by phrezzz: 8:03am On Apr 13, 2016
CodecJay:
Ramsey
he does the British English not American.
Re: Which Nigerian Actor Does The Best American Accent And Style? by phrezzz: 8:05am On Apr 13, 2016
OC Ukeje.
Re: Which Nigerian Actor Does The Best American Accent And Style? by Afrok(m): 8:12am On Apr 13, 2016
John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Actor Does The Best American Accent And Style? by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 13, 2016
None
Re: Which Nigerian Actor Does The Best American Accent And Style? by dacovajnr: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2016
Hanks Anuku and that Okocha guy wey dem take gun tear him side,i for pick Jim lyke bur na agidi him dey take speak grin

(1) (Reply)

How Maca Root Can Make You Sexually Responsible And More Fertile / Kiss Daniel's New Look: HOT Or NOT / Video:davido Gives Out Iphone X To A Lady After She Twerk For Him In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.