Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,538 members, 7,892,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army (20994 Views)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Troops During Raid In Sambisa Forest.Graphic Photos / Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons / Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by ozoemenaca: 9:07am On Apr 13, 2016
Everything that has a beginning must have an end. Is only Almighty God that has no end so I know that their end would soon come. But the military should make sure that this Fulani Herdsmen ravaging every part of the country are not Boko Harram boys masquerading themselves as Fulani Herdsmen. Communities should be very very careful and watchful too.
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by Mufasa27(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2016
The boko haram boys are running away technically.
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by NobleAngell(f): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2016
Marley01:

Please read what u wrote again..
The army should believe a terrorist who has inflicted the most harm ever done to Nigeria just because he claims he is done with his job??
You can say all you want 'cuz maybe u were not directly affected by the insurgency. The Chibok girls would be found if they are still alive and The world has grown past giving terrorists a chance!
You talk about secret negotiations.. I guess u do not know the magnitude of what u ask. Boko Haram never stated its aims and objectives when the war began and also didn't give room for negotiation with the Federal government, why give them a chance when their end has come??
My dear, developed nations do not negotiate with terrorists. I would shut up if I were you!!
Its clear that you didn't understand what I wrote. So if I were you, I would settle down and read it instead of hurrying to embarrass myself. So maybe its u that should shut up.
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by Melvinsofty: 9:16am On Apr 13, 2016
Sistem007:
After reading this I started suspecting this woman sitting next to me with hijab..had to stylishly touch her waist small to make sure there wasn't any metal there. Finally she is free and peace has returned to my mind. #Sighs
As u stylishly touch ham the thing con just explode kikikiki grin grin na sorry be ur own
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by gahyip(m): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2016
doublewisdom:
We don't even know what to believe anymore! Today Boko Haram has been defeated and it's top leaders arrested tomorrow Boko Haram members are now in our major cities.
APC and Buratai, everything shouldn't be about scoring cheap political points, tell us the truth so we can help where we can!
THIS INFO IS FOR YOU TO BE VIGILANT
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by excomarow(m): 9:25am On Apr 13, 2016
[Quote author=doublewisdom post=44655935]We don't even know what to believe anymore! Today Boko Haram has been defeated and it's top leaders arrested tomorrow Boko Haram members are now in our major cities.
APC and Buratai, everything shouldn't be about scoring cheap political points, tell us the truth so we can help where we can! [/quote]

During the PDP led administartion by GEJ, we experiance stuff like: Boko Haram attack worship centres, market, schools, entertainment and parks, killing thousands of people and millions homeles. Instead of fighting BH, were busy sharing our arms money. God Punish Them

Now, the APC led administration by Buhari, is either the Boko Haram is fleeing, killed, arrest or their camps destroy and no cases of sucide bombing.

The Error in the fight against boko haram was Jonathan. Get that into your your skull

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2016
Pidggin:
I thought they said BH have been eliminated? Who come bi dis ones wey dey run from Sambisa
they only had a change of name! Their New name is Fulani Herds Men.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by TippyTop(m): 9:34am On Apr 13, 2016
engrchykae:
thank you very much,we have a very reactive military and government instead of a proactive one.
Before the military leadership decided to go for the bombing of sambisa forest,common sense should tell them that the terrorists must disperse and in order to minimize the damage consequent of such dispersal of terrorists among the public,the military would have done a thorough encircling of the sambisa perimeter or area.
Our military is just as imbecilic as our bloody civilians.

Couldn't agree more
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by ninodaniel(m): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2016
EllisMorgan:

English pls.
my brother no b lie o, dt him English wan resemble latin
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by paparazzi1987(m): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2016
EllisMorgan:

English pls.

Nice dp wink
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by farmer99: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2016
Sistem007:
After reading this I started suspecting this woman sitting next to me with hijab..had to stylishly touch her waist small to make sure there wasn't any metal there. Finally she is free and peace has returned to my mind. #Sighs
useless being.
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by akpamfet: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2016
But if you ask me, knowing what's on ground. The Army was supposed to have secured a certain perimeter prior to calling in the Air force in order to mitigate or restrict Boko Haram fighters from escaping and infiltrating the civilian communities within. Because, as would pose other security issues. As the place gets bombarded the Air force should have been able to relay their directions to the ground forces so as to make more significant progress by laying ambush for the fleeing Boko Haram members that are now very vulnerable ...
All the same good job,
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by ybalogs(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2016
#GodblessNigeria #GodblessNigeria #GodblessNigeria #GodblessNigeria #GodblessNigeria #GodblessNigeria #GodblessNigeria
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by edjeodiri(m): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2016
The air force should overtake them and finish them off....why dem dey allow the animals to escape ni
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2016
4Kemzy:
Boko Haram? I thought they have been decimated technically.

Hmmmmmm

Ask me
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by Demmzy15(m): 11:08am On Apr 13, 2016
Guyman02:
Boko Haram members are Muslims from the North and mostly (Hausa, Kanuri and Fulani), Northerners know them since they are their children, sons and daughters; it is their responsibility to report all suspicious movements to the appropriate authorities.
The reality is that the man in the South West loves life so much and knows what a suicide bomb can do to his body that he cannot wear one, he loves women so much that he wants them here and not the promised 72 virgins over there.
The Igbo man wants all the money he can grab to impress his people and oppress Yorubas with flashy cars, mansions and bear the title of Odogwu, Ezeigbo 1 of Ibadan.
The other tribes in the South and North dont want trouble, they want to live their normal lives but are harassed by the mentioned key tribes from which Boko Haram gets their membership and would not become suicide attackers and see Islam as a religion of Peace.

How to Make a Boko Haram and ISIS Fighter
[font=serif]The final note is suicide is prohibited in Islam
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by Sistem007(m): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2016
farmer99:
useless being.
Like seriously
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by rajeto: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2016
Do we have more than one Sambisa forest? just yesterday on TVC,Nigeria Air-force announced through a Group Capt.that they bomb a Boko Harams base,so boko harams have been flush out afterall,their basesstill exist and operates after one year, not even small small cells? lies are just begining.
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by Christianwalas(m): 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
kozmokaz:
ya I know ... they disguise as Fulani herdsmen

yeah u are just on point.
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by kozmokaz(m): 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
Christianwalas:

yeah u are just on point.
Nigerians ain't fools again ....

this niggaz has been playing with our intelligence since 1970

this is. 2016 and we done wise up

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by qtx(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
Sistem007:
lol

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by Fourwinds: 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
Pidggin:
I thought they said BH have been eliminated? Who come bi dis ones wey dey run from Sambisa
I'm waiting for d day u will get ur sense rite..."Boko Haram remnant " escaping does it sound d more effective Boko haram of six month ago or a year ago or even two years ago.
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by shoboy9: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
I thought they mentioned ground troops. so how did the BH escape? where the ground troops asleep? or they thought it was better to let them enter the population and then deal with them? Or the troops did not know air bombardment was on?
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by najib632(m): 1:18am On Apr 14, 2016
NobleAngell:
Stop fooling yourselves Buratai and co. About two weeks ago, Shekau declared that the end has come for them and today they are fleeing Sambisa forest. The Chibok girls are beginning to call their parents one after the other. Tomorrow you guys will 'find' all theChibok girls. That's too much of a coincidence, don't you think? If you guys secretly negotiated with them and reached some sort of agreement, then I think I would shut up if I were you.
I dont blame you its because you didn't lose any family member to boko haram dats y. Ask any body from the north Muslim or Christian if Its Buhari that planned bh and see tthhe response you'll get
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by NobleAngell(f): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2016
najib632:
I dont blame you its because you didn't lose any family member to boko haram dats y. Ask any body from the north Muslim or Christian if Its Buhari that planned bh and see tthhe response you'll get
What has that got to do with what I'm saying? Maybe you should read and understand what I wrote before quoting me(that's if you must quote me).
Re: Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army by mikaelzX(m): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2016
EllisMorgan:

English pls.
English please. Now what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Yahaya Bello Wasted N5Bn On Senator Melaye’s Failed Recall Plot" - PDP Claims / Nigerians React to the suspension of Walter Onnoghen / APC Primary: How Presidential Aspirants Banked On ‘Phantom’ Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.