Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,688 members, 7,951,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students (18286 Views)

How To Win Nigerian Scholarship. / The Woes Of Nigerian Scholarship Students Abroad / Mo Fayose Bags Vice Chancellor's Medal Award From UK University(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by ogmaskman: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2016
sLentlover7778:
A round of applause...

I never still believe, until when Buhari come back and tell us with his mouth. That's if he no forget.

Hahahahahaha. You just made my day. What a comic relief. Too much hassles abeg make person laff small.

1 Like

Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by joey150(m): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2016
Hallack:
I know its still scholarships for rich kids. D poor will always remain poor thats y i hate rich people for life.
if you hate rich people you sef no go rich oh. Cause you won't like to be what you hate innit..?

2 Likes

Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by Beeman1(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2016
TippyTop:
Enough of this silly propaganda, all we've been hearing is China gives this or that to Nigeria.

Can someone please tell us what the dullard is giving in return.
Ipod zombie spotted. They always bitter about anything good to nigeria. Mtcheww.

2 Likes

Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by 2sexyus: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Every project Buhari signed in China was a hit Back to Back.
we know but look at the source of this news... is that vanguard or Guardian? This is the cause of distorted information currently plaquing the country and why it's imperative deal with false information criminals

1 Like

Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by joey150(m): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2016
Jumybecks:

Poor kids dey get scholarships wella, but these three things dey impt: brain, information, and doggedness.
poor not to brilliant kids.. Don't they deserve scholarships too?
Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by Zunchi(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2016
nyc one buhari.. just for d scholarship..

nw ave got a chance to go there and study mu 2nd degree med nd surg👍😼
Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by Abimloaded(m): 11:47am On Apr 13, 2016
TippyTop:
Enough of this silly propaganda, all we've been hearing is China gives this or that to Nigeria.

Can someone please tell us what the dullard is giving in return.
The hatred you have will never let you see good things as good. Its a bvery bad idea bro and its a disease.
truly we cant love all but let's at least appreciate good things and set aside the hatred.
The hatred won't put your favorite candidate on the presidential seat and guess what ? Like it or not, God's willing, this man will rule the country for 4 years....
#If We can't end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity.
#Share our similarities, celebrate our differences!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2016
U said my mind
Hallack:
I know its still scholarships for rich kids. D poor will always remain poor thats y i hate rich people for life.
Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by Pearlvictory(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2016
Hallack:
and na why you go remain poor

1 Like

Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by lawnreigh(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2016
roblance:
e sure say I go get this chinese government scholarship then o. eheheehhehw
Are you a CI student?
Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by Chinweblinkzz(f): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2016
Hallack:
Oneday you will be rich and someone will be hating on you.
Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by omenka(m): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2016
Hallack:
That is the kind of mindset that makes people remain forever poor.

Dude, no one is born to be poor irrespective of the conditions into which they were born.

When the season comes, apply if you want to. Foreign scholarships are mostly based on merit. If you've got what it takes, I guarantee you, you'd be selected.

Get rid of that spirit of reluctance and pessimism- it won't get you nowhere.

Wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by waxxydude: 11:53am On Apr 13, 2016
Guyman02:
The greedy will react with lots of propaganda.
CNN is already accusing Nigeria of hunting for Homosexuals to be killed since PMB mentioned he was going to China.
Bloomberg is spending time talking about inflation and Forex and failure of Buhari.
America will soon announce support support for our 'Freedom and Democracy' which means support for terror groups.
Iraq, Libya and Ukraine were destroyed for dumping the Dollar and forging relations with China and Russia.

I am not a supporter of PMB but this China trip will benefit Nigeria immensely unlike his previous foreign visits, but we must beware and prepare ourselves as a nation for consequences from Western countries.
Quite alarming! I thought i was the only one noticing 'THESE' latest propanganda from the west..

2 Likes

Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by kulekaa(m): 11:53am On Apr 13, 2016
Hallack:
ain't they Nigerians

1 Like

Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by roblance: 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
lawnreigh:
Are you a CI student?

CI?
Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
I SMH over our mentality as a people in particular and nation in general. When are we going to do away with our opportunistic attitude? This is the same mindset that has kept the whole of Africa as a continent and it's people as servile to the West over the centuries and now again to China in the making. No country can become truly great by making itself a servitude to it's counterparts. The axiom which says that the hand of a giver is always on top can never be overemphasized, it remains very potent.

I'd expected this government to relate with these other countries on diplomatic manner rather than on opportunistic way it does- in this case, we are like a manipulator (trying to gain more than we give), but as the saying goes "manipulators lose credibility, diplomatics gain it."

We have all it takes to enter into any bargain on the basis of trade by barter nay reciprocation, without need of subjecting ourself to servitude and debt. When they offer to give us free help, you thank them and suggest instead that we use one of things (mineral resources) we have to pay back instantly, this way we will retain our sanity before them and be the master of our fate. Nothing compromises an entity more than accepting a gift without reciprocating with immediate effect. A slave can never be an equal to his master no matter come what may.

Addendum: My post is not for riff raff's, so don't quote me if you lack the IQ to understand my point because I don't join issues with nonentities.

3 Likes

Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
joey150:
poor not to brilliant kids.. Don't they deserve scholarships too?
Of course they deserve it. It all depends on how well informed they are. They must seek information first.
Scholarships plenty na
P.S : I dey find scholarship too oooo. You fit help?
Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by ndnuray(m): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lols! So guy u poor abi... Learn how to encourage n motivate urself..
Hallack:
Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by nepapole(m): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hallack:
Haba!!..bro u sef will be rich tomoro na
Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by rugged7(m): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
LIES
Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by diegwu01: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
realmindz:
wailing wailers, your wailing days are over...
grin grin grin grin grin, Noooo! we must wail, whether you like it or not. grin
Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by Knetpro(m): 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ok. Let's wait and see how it all pans out!!!
Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by realmindz: 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
diegwu01:
grin grin grin grin grin, Noooo! we must wail, whether you like it or not. grin
lol, wailers gonna wail, zombies gonna.....?
Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by obynaDmob(m): 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
greenpasture:

Construction contracts that will employ thousands of Nigerians and utilize the same loan that China gave us. It's a win - win. China reflates it's economy which is slowing down through an indirect cash infusion and Nigeria gets world class infrastructure at low cost.

It doesn't get better than that. Even if Nigeria didn't need the loan, it would have been good business; shift project risk to a third party at concessionary rates.

God bless you.....
Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by amtaken(f): 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
Is that up to the $2m wasted by Buhari on this travel?

#SMH.
Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by ojuolu(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
#GodblessNigeria.

1 Like

Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by Donshemzy1234: 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
mtcheew. A way of slavery and servitude in foreign land.
Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by wolexieus: 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
No seresere for china na strictly biz . Wailers sha na so so cry cry you come life come do. Abeg sai baba thumbs up while d dogs bark.

1 Like

Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Zico5:
I now believe that we are our own problem in this country. I wonder why some people will like the country to crumble finally for political and tribal reasons. I think some set of people are greatly pained cos there is no free money again. Well, Buhari may have his flaws but he is back on the right track. I wish him well on his road map to make nigeria great.

Thank You
Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by barragan: 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
MrKong:
China give this, China agree to donate that...eh, hope no be say Buhari don give den free access to come mine our mineral resources for free in return?

No country go dey give free things like that o

When dem no mine am, wetin u dey take am do?
Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by joey150(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jumybecks:

Of course they deserve it. It all depends on how well informed they are. They must seek information first.
Scholarships plenty na
P.S : I dey find scholarship too oooo. You fit help?
lol...bad times to find one..am on one at the moment..but buhari and d whole budget wahala..things have been slow.. My advice, look for a prvt scholarship or a federal one...other ones not too sure...takia!

In other news...you say scholarship plenty and you dey find...hmmmmm
Re: China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students by JuliettaBitch(f): 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Missplaced priority.., China will then flood our market with their fake products, thereby killing our local manufacturers and we are back to square one!

Buhari get ur silly ass down and think of a workable solution to all our problems!

Dollar now 350, fuel 400, a bag of rice 20k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

53 Candidates Sit For Common Entrance Exam In Cotonou / Students: 10 Mistakes That Can Cost You First Class Degree By XFIRE / 10 Types Of Boarding School Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.