Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Techies! We Got A Situation - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Techies! We Got A Situation (1187 Views)

Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update / Wanna Party But Not Outside Your Home? We Got You / Techies can also look fine: Check Out Misstechy's makeup transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Techies! We Got A Situation by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:47am On Apr 13, 2016
I'm a user of the Infinix Hot Note 2GB 16 version and I've been using this phone since August and haven't recorded any fault or lag whatsoever. A lad wants to get an android phone with amazing specs at a price lower than #30,000, he looks up to him as a father figure. Unfortunately, times are hard and the Hot Note is now too pricey. It took me two months of thorough research before I made up my mind for IHN at that period; time, data and power are now too precious to be tossed away. I saved every dime during my WAEC exams to make that purchase possible. Same with this chap, who is starving his stomach to feed his eyes and senses. So I want you guys to help me with an awesome android below the #30k tag, cause various mini brains make a maxi. Thanks humans.
Re: Techies! We Got A Situation by bemagnify: 2:10am On Apr 13, 2016
Y not just go straight to d point wit dis ur long grammars, u can just say "i nid a fon wit so, so and so spec not more dan 30k..na wu grammer dn epp? Abi grammer da put fud for table? If u no get moni for ATM b say u no get moni,if u like speak all d grammars for dis life moni no go com out

9 Likes

Re: Techies! We Got A Situation by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:27am On Apr 13, 2016
If the post was that irritating, it would have saved you the stress of backlash. Anyway Thanks for your time, homey.
Re: Techies! We Got A Situation by kayodedada1(m): 2:30am On Apr 13, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
I'm a user of the Infinix Hot Note 2GB 16 version and I've been using this phone since August and haven't recorded any fault or lag whatsoever. A lad wants to get an android phone with amazing specs at a price lower than #30,000, he looks up to him as a father figure. Unfortunately, times are hard and the Hot Note is now too pricey. It took me two months of thorough research before I made up my mind for IHN at that period; time, data and power are now too precious to be tossed away. I saved every dime during my WAEC exams to make that purchase possible. Same with this chap, who is starving his stomach to feed his eyes and senses. So I want you guys to help me with an awesome android below the #30k tag, cause various mini brains make a maxi. Thanks humans.
go for bluboo x550 4g lte phone it's 28k on jumia and has similar if not better specifications than hot note
Re: Techies! We Got A Situation by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:44am On Apr 13, 2016
kayodedada1:
go for bluboo x550 4g lte phone it's 28k on jumia and has similar if not better specifications than hot note
The battery is a massive 5300mAh and it has 4G! Wow does it support flash charging?
Re: Techies! We Got A Situation by henryleecom(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2016
you can check wiko slide 2 on konga 28500
Re: Techies! We Got A Situation by Love4phones: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2016
kayodedada1:
go a for a gionee, it definitely will work with your budget
Re: Techies! We Got A Situation by teelaweee(m): 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
check out tecno L5 23k
Re: Techies! We Got A Situation by jheed: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
check out tecno y6
Re: Techies! We Got A Situation by kayodedada1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

The battery is a massive 5300mAh and it has 4G! Wow does it support flash charging?
yeah it does
Re: Techies! We Got A Situation by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2016
henryleecom:
you can check wiko slide 2 on konga 28500
It's an awesome phone bro, but the battery is its only downside. 2820mAh? Not up to par
Re: Techies! We Got A Situation by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:08am On Apr 15, 2016
Love4phones:
go a for a gionee, it definitely will work with your budget
Which kinda Gionee specifically will fit into that price range
Re: Techies! We Got A Situation by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2016
teelaweee:
check out tecno L5 23k
jheed:
check out tecno y6
teelaweee:
check out tecno L5 23k
Tecno phones are out of it, the specifications to price ratio is too low. L5 is a 4.5 with 1GB and 8GB for that price? Y6 is too poor, thanks bros.
Re: Techies! We Got A Situation by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
Oukitel K4000...sold at 26,500 on Jumia.
Re: Techies! We Got A Situation by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
iyke926:
Oukitel K4000...sold at 26,500 on Jumia.
I'd rather get the k6000, dude
Re: Techies! We Got A Situation by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:53am On Apr 17, 2016
Hello? Anybody? You guys aren't speaking.
Re: Techies! We Got A Situation by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I'd rather get the k6000, dude
Jeez, I thought you said below 30k. Nigerians can be funny at times. Lol
Re: Techies! We Got A Situation by kolexepana: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Op, best you can get L5, sells for about 22k, comes with 5000mAh battery that can last for up to 60hrs and you can also use it to charge another phone wink

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Flash HTC ONE M7 / Tecno Camon C9 Vs Tecno Camon C7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.