Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,261 members, 7,934,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

Why Buhari Can't Help Saraki's In His CCT Trial —S'East APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Can't Help Saraki's In His CCT Trial —S'East APC (13235 Views)

Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo / Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - / Calabar Rail Removed Because Amaechi Did Not Assist Saraki In CCT Trial-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Can't Help Saraki's In His CCT Trial —S'East APC by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2016
Petty Senators, Silly politicians! It's all about their selfish interests, not the people they represent. Such a shame!
Re: Why Buhari Can't Help Saraki's In His CCT Trial —S'East APC by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2016
I suggest from next year a full transcript of the proposed and approved budget should be made available online. Governance in Nigeria has become a game of lies.
Re: Why Buhari Can't Help Saraki's In His CCT Trial —S'East APC by bashydemy(m): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2016
I know that something is fishy, We can easily link all this to so many things which is, Tarnishing the image of PMB in the SS?SE zone, Tarnishing the Image of Ameachi cause he will be the best so far if the project was to be completed. They are doing this cause of 2019? hmmmm they are making another mistake again.
Re: Why Buhari Can't Help Saraki's In His CCT Trial —S'East APC by ibadanfinest(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2016
Politicians are by default liars, it does not concern me weda it was there before or not. Just put it there abeg and let's move on jare.

The legislators have not come out and deny that they added some pretty project to the budget but deny removing lag- calabar rail project. I tire for our lawmaker self.
Re: Why Buhari Can't Help Saraki's In His CCT Trial —S'East APC by tuniski: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2016
DabELLs:
It hurt my heart deeply everytime I see some foolish Nigerian youth supporting currupt leaders. I am from Kwara State and we know how much this saraki has spoiled this state. Kwara state is still in debt because of that armed robber. E NO GO BETTER FOR ANYBODY THAT SUPPORT THAT MAN.
Stop insulting nigerians rather insult the man saraki. U are not the only kwaran no emotions here. By the way, I am kwaran too not a saraki fan but, if this mockery of anti corruption will implode apc I will just fine.
Re: Why Buhari Can't Help Saraki's In His CCT Trial —S'East APC by ybalogs(m): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2016
#GodblessNigeria #GodblessNigeria #GodblessNigeria #GodblessNigeria #GodblessNigeria #GodblessNigeria #GodblessNigeria
Re: Why Buhari Can't Help Saraki's In His CCT Trial —S'East APC by benini56(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2016
The NASS are using the Lagos- Calabar Railway project to keep the Senate President, so that it will kill his trail @ the CCT. He must go to jail. Sorry for those pot belly SS and SE Senators that fail to see Tomorrow.
Re: Why Buhari Can't Help Saraki's In His CCT Trial —S'East APC by EMPEROR032: 10:34am On Apr 13, 2016
WHAT IS THIS OSITA TALKING,HOW LAGOS CALABAR RAIL TAKE CONCERN YOU?IS LAGOS/CALABAR LOCATES IN THE EAST.WHICH PROJECT HAVE YOU PEOPLE IN THE S.EAST APC ATTRACT TO THE ZONE.IS THE SAID RAIL ONITSHA-ENEGU EXPRESS THAT NEEDS GOVT'S ATTENENTION?IS THE SAID RAIL ONITSHA SEA PORT THAT WILL MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR PEOPLE OF THE S.EAST ZONE?NONSENSE.
Re: Why Buhari Can't Help Saraki's In His CCT Trial —S'East APC by dozern(m): 11:25am On Apr 13, 2016
Some buhari friends want to kill his ambitions for 2019.The 5% people during last election will be converted to 30% in 2019. They want us to keep hating buhari for not carrying Ss sE along, while they will sieze the opportunity. Believe me the SE and SS vote is still untapped that will mar or make another president. opinion
Re: Why Buhari Can't Help Saraki's In His CCT Trial —S'East APC by ElCapone(m): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ezedon:
He hates South East, He won't listen to any complain or suggestion that will be beneficial to the S'East he will always follow his mind
who are u refering to if i may ask coz dat project was meant 4 u guyz bt saraki and co are thinking otherwise, am nt saying buhari is a saint bt take a minute and weigh diz objectively and see who is on ur side.
Re: Why Buhari Can't Help Saraki's In His CCT Trial —S'East APC by ElCapone(m): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
DabELLs:
It hurt my heart deeply everytime I see some foolish Nigerian youth supporting currupt leaders. I am from Kwara State and we know how much this saraki has spoiled this state. Kwara state is still in debt because of that armed robber. E NO GO BETTER FOR ANYBODY THAT SUPPORT THAT MAN.
amen oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Third Mainland Bridge Is Safe – Works Ministry / NBA Election: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Olumide Akpata / State Police: 20 Governors’ Decisions Ready For NEC May – NGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.