Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,929 members, 7,946,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Should I Attend My Ex- Girlfriend's Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Attend My Ex- Girlfriend's Wedding? (788 Views)

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Attend My Ex- Girlfriend's Wedding? by Hackportal(m): 7:15am On Apr 13, 2016
My ex and i broke up about a year and a half ago it wasn't really mutual she had cheated with some others guys
and dumped him, she is
now marrying some other guy who she has only been dating a year and she is only 19.
mind you I am 20 and
now i have a steady
girlfriend who loves me a lot and everything but i still have feelings for my ex and still love her and i am not sure why! Well i got a Invite card thingy for her wedding that's going to be in 30th April up coming! I don't know what to do i mean we still talk and remain i guess you can call it friends which my current
gf doesn't understand or
thinks i should but i don't
know if i should go or not!
My gf doesn't think i should after she hurt me so bad! What should i do? Advice?
Re: Should I Attend My Ex- Girlfriend's Wedding? by CodecJay(m): 7:20am On Apr 13, 2016
You will definitely regret doing it
Re: Should I Attend My Ex- Girlfriend's Wedding? by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 13, 2016
Your ex is 19 and she's about to wed Hmnnnn lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Attend My Ex- Girlfriend's Wedding? by Bluezy13(m): 7:26am On Apr 13, 2016
Hmmm...

So touching....
Re: Should I Attend My Ex- Girlfriend's Wedding? by divinehand2003(m): 7:28am On Apr 13, 2016
If you like Bro, it's not a taboo.
Re: Should I Attend My Ex- Girlfriend's Wedding? by delishpot: 7:29am On Apr 13, 2016
You are in love with her? Bro please don't open door for temptation. That girl is not fit to be a wife. What kind of woman/man invites their ex to their wedding?
Re: Should I Attend My Ex- Girlfriend's Wedding? by ShakurM(m): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2016
Op! Your ex is 19 and she's getting married, e be like say the guy papa get filling station for their family house angry
Re: Should I Attend My Ex- Girlfriend's Wedding? by BlissP(m): 7:32am On Apr 13, 2016
First, ur use of English is damn poor...secondly, ur presence isnt relevant' let d poor girl enjoy her home in peace
Re: Should I Attend My Ex- Girlfriend's Wedding? by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 13, 2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You see the single lower case "o" among the numerous "O's" ? Thats the probability you wont regret it.
Re: Should I Attend My Ex- Girlfriend's Wedding? by firstking01(m): 8:16am On Apr 13, 2016
Go and prove to her that you 've moved on and that you are doing well

1 Like

Re: Should I Attend My Ex- Girlfriend's Wedding? by firstking01(m): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2016
Go and prove to her that you 've moved on and that you are doing well...
Re: Should I Attend My Ex- Girlfriend's Wedding? by Hackportal(m): 8:24am On Apr 13, 2016
BlissP:
First, ur use of English is damn poor...secondly, ur presence isnt relevant' let d poor girl enjoy her home in peace

sorry For the English** thanks for the advice**

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Boys We Are The True "Sons Of Our Forefather" / Can U Die Cuz Of Love? / Which One Of These Days Would You Like To Be Added To Our Calendar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.