Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,061 members, 7,883,684 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (67149 Views)

Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by winterfell007(m): 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
latinoKingdom:
if cooking for him is slavery? Then what is spending on her??

don't mind that Op, since cooking is means slavery to them, spending money on them should be an abomination.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Ezedon(m): 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
93damsel swear that you have not done any of these
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by philo3(m): 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
ladies be wanting heaven and earth
yet still act like it's nothing
wtf
if you ain't ready to go down there
stop asking for sh*t
n we stay cool
final point.=> friend_zoning a guy ain't righteous

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Biodunex196(m): 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]mtcheew will that post reduce the price of fuel or give me light for my area do have time for rubbish sadmtcheew will that post reduce the price of fuel or give me light for my area do have time for rubbish
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Vincy95: 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
[quote author=93damsel post=44658795]1. Living in the same room or sleeping on the same bed with a man who is not married to you (it is abomination)

3. Wearing the engagement ring of a man u don't knw his family (you are wasting your time and blocking Goes blessing)

4. Cooking food regularly and washing clothes for your boyfriend (slavery attitude)

5. Disobeying your parents for d sake of a man you are dating (it is stupidity)

6. Giving sex to a man simply because he promised to marry you (haba! Na u be d oldest woman on earth)

7. Sending your unclad pix to ur boyfriend (shame on u that is wot he will tell you whenever u tell him is over)

8. Why will your boyfriend beat u and u saying I can't do without him (hmmm you need deliverance)
Don't be too desperate in the matter of relationship as some people will be desperate to read the next number not noticing that no 2 is missing. All things will come to place at Gods appropriate time.[/quot
Whatelse do they have to offer
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by amunkita(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
I strongly advise guyz to hold on to their money cous there is nothing else a lady would give apart from what the OP mentioned..

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by ziego(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
ifeajikap:
Were is number 2?

U dey see ooo

I been no notice am
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by kunsystem: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
VACANCIES FOR SSCE , COMPTER DIPLOMA, OND AS OFFICE
ASSISTANTS
The applicants must have computer experience
Only residents of Shasha, Akowonjo, Orisunmbare, Ejigbo, Ikotun, Abaranje, Ipaja,Alimosho, Ayobo, Iyana Ipaja,Idimu, Egbeda need to Apply.If you don’t live in these areas , please don’t apply. Send your CV & application to newmindset2014@yahoo.com

08027813501 08023988033
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by babyfaceafrica: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Story story,but you will collect. Money from him abi?...sheo

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
[s]
93damsel:
1. Living in the same room or sleeping on the same bed with a man who is not married to you (it is abomination)

3. Wearing the engagement ring of a man u don't knw his family (you are wasting your time and blocking Goes blessing)

4. Cooking food regularly and washing clothes for your boyfriend (slavery attitude)

6. Giving sex to a man simply because he promised to marry you (haba! Na u be d oldest woman on earth)

7. Sending your unclad pix to ur boyfriend (shame on u that is wot he will tell you whenever u tell him is over)

8. Why will your boyfriend beat u and u saying I can't do without him (hmmm you need deliverance)
Don't be too desperate in the matter of relationship as some people will be desperate to read the next number not noticing that no 2 is missing. All things will come to place at Gods appropriate time.
[/s]

Hypocrite undecided I will only take you serious if you are a married woman or a virgin whose never tasted dick in your life. If not, Y'all the same. sad

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by victorazy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
ifeajikap:
Were is number 2?

No 2 nailed OP that's why she omitted it.
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by skywalker240(m): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
latinoKingdom:
if cooking for him is slavery what is spending on her?? Dear you need to upgrade your mentality about relationship, a guy can spend on you but you can't offer anything in turn?
Abeg 4get dat one....wey dey im papa house still dey chop papa/mama tank u.

She don chop belle full den she come dey post nonsense..

So make d girl be spectator abi?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by DONSMITH123(m): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
Missing in action cheesy

ifeajikap:
Were is number 2?
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by truthspeaks: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
Wch 1 is giving sex to a man. So women do not enjoy sex?. Aftr sayin all of diz, y nt recommend dat guy shld stop spending too?
93damsel:
1. Living in the same room or sleeping on the same bed with a man who is not married to you (it is abomination)

Don't be too desperate in the matter of relationship as some people will be desperate to read the next number not noticing that no 2 is missing. All things will come to place at Gods appropriate time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by eightsin(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
op needs her head checked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by henrydadon(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
one way or the other this ladies have to survive
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by beequin(f): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Where is number 2?
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by plaetton: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
latinoKingdom:
if cooking for him is slavery? Then what is spending on her??

Nairabet. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by prettyboi1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
A primary school girl must have written this post.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by kennyjodeci(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
This thread doesn't make sense.....op it's not abomination for a girl to receive expensive gifts from her bf okwa ya? Or get iPhone 9 from her bf abi? It's love shey?
Abeg I need a logo designer to make a logo for me...Pm me let's talk
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by insightful01(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
nice comment you posted up there
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
she that have eyes should rea, understand and receive deliverance from the spirit of imionu
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by onetouch04: 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Revolva:
ladies must do 1 4 6 7 now adays unless that lady ......no go see husband marry grin
Abeg which one is 1 4 6 7?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by UyiIredia(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
U got me. I didn't see there was no no 2.
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by winterfell007(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
all those talks are rubbish. u said they shouldn't give a man sex because you are married, that's the talk of 93 year old virgin who was so unlucky to have a boyfriend during their lifetime. except you've decided to be a Nun living in the convent, don't advise ur fellow girls on that part to self delusion. you do more harm than good. stop layin empahsis on virginity, you guys pussy are not made of gold. my take

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by newman3019: 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Thats true...
93damsel:

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by gudnex22(m): 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
op no number 2
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by atuanso: 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
latinoKingdom:
if cooking for him is slavery what is spending on her?? Dear you need to upgrade your mentality about relationship, a guy can spend on you but you can't offer anything in turn?

really?
ur greed will be ur biggest undoing someday.

dont always give into your greed sister.

if you do not want nothing dont ask for nothing simple! dt way each party gets to keep their self respect

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Mtoluwase(m): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
93damsel:

3. Wearing the engagement ring of a man u don't knw his family (you are wasting your time and blocking Goes blessing).

Goes or God's?
Hope she is not giving you a head while typing
Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Cutesexy1(f): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lol this is my first time of realising that cooking is slavery,personally i dont see any big deal in cooking,i cook for fun it one of my hobbies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by GboyegaD(m): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
missyadorable:

1 4 6..agreed!

Not 7

4 is the beginning of slavery. I do not support any lady doing laundry for a guy because of marriage. Perhaps, it is because I cannot do it for her in return.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love by Ekakamba: 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
That gonna be number 2 the virgin without a boyfriend forgot to type. grin
Phatbutty:
Cool but it would av been perfect if u had written "do not let a guy spend on u"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.