Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,666 members, 7,911,800 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:10 PM

"In Love" But Unfaithful - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "In Love" But Unfaithful (14937 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee5: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2009
,amebo no1:

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahah please read that sentence very well, does that english sound correct to you?oh my gawddddd  grin grin grin grin

yes sauron is one of my many husbands on this forum, if i start mentioning their names, this forum won't be enough, grin grin grin and i also know you are a demented über micro biatch, and you might lose track of it all cool cool cool

Atleast i am better than you, you've upgraded from a[b] testical [/b] shitting rectal wart to a Bitch Ass Mother Fuking Hoe

*yawns*, are you going to teach me the lesson you promised me or will you sit there and make me laugh by repeating the same curse words over and over again and forcing yourself to learn how to curse? because I've read every line in your posts and I can't stop laughing at your dafty butt crack. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's why I said you're as slutty as your mama grin grin grin grin grin, bunch of STD ridden cows anyway let me get to the issue at hand.

Oh my God, how many times will I hear "Testicals", how many times will I hear "cunt", how many times will I hear "gay", how many times will I hear "bitch" and you said you've upgraded, I think you also need to read through the lines of your post and find out that you're really forcing yourself to curse. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by TheSeeker(m): 12:10am On Aug 23, 2009
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2009
Where are my loffs?
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by blissieng(f): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2009
I hope Amebo and mama Gee just dey play.

Those posts are rather harsh, and very Low.

C'mon you guys, KISS AND MAKE UP!

grin tongue
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2009
blissieng:

I hope Amebo and mama Gee just dey play.

Those posts are rather harsh, and very Low.

C'mon you guys, KISS AND MAKE UP!

grin tongue

Play ke? It aint @ all, they are both dead serious, nonetheless they rather kiss me then make up.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee5: 12:54am On Aug 25, 2009
Good riddance, amebo no.1 has been banned everybody shout hallellujah the pervert has been banned. grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 6:54am On Aug 25, 2009
Mama-gee i dnt think u shud be happy that amebo was banned, at least u were both enjoying the battle. Did u feel u were being mauled? I love u both anyways. I will wait on her.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Gabry(f): 7:10am On Aug 25, 2009
@Topic,

This is called lack of self control, selfish, think with your butthole and also easily influence. angry U will know how does your girl feel when anpther guy do the same thing to your daughter and sister. One way or another it will hit you back hard and twice the extreme.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 8:51am On Aug 25, 2009
Gabry:

@Topic,

This is called lack of self control, selfish, think with your butthole and also easily influence. angry U will know how does your girl feel when anpther guy do the same thing to your daughter and sister. One way or another it will hit you back hard and twice the extreme.

Na the prayer wey u get for me be that? Mama ngozi u have totally gotten rid of me. I am mad @ u.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by oyinda3(f): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2009
wow. i never noticed this topic. what a lucky girl u have eyonigger haha

of course it's possible to be "in love" and unfaithful.
it is possible but not preferable. definitely no woman wants a cheater and no man wants a cheater.

but i do believe it's easier for some men to cheat than others. that's why you have to be with someone that's sexually compatible with you. I don't think you and your girl are sexually compatible. you are more sexually active than she is and even if you stop cheating on her, you will probably feel as if she's depriving you of sex or not giving you what you want/deserve. so it's best to find a girl who has the same level of Hot-ness as you do.

Love isn't everything. so many marriages fail because there are other things besides love that u have to take into account in being with someone. you have to be compatible in a lot of areas and I disagree with the saying that "love conquers all"
it didn't stop you from cheating in your case. did it?

and Thor, saying that men are wired differently than women and should have sex without feelings attached, well look at prostitutes! do yo u think they have sex with feelings attached!? Nooooo.
see the only difference is the sexism involved. it's ok in society for men to have casual sex but women who do the same are labeled sluts, whores, loose etc. just that african society encourages this kind of behavior in men but discourages it in women. very sexist i must say.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by oyinda3(f): 9:39am On Aug 25, 2009
question for you eyonigger: would you ever confess to your gf that you cheated on her?
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Gabry(f): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2009
eyonigger:

Na the prayer wey u get for me be that? Mama ngozi u have totally gotten rid of me. I am mad @ u.

Im suppose to be angry with you cause u are are like a playah!  angry  angry  angry

but the problem is that u got thgat cute look and Im like ARGHHHH!!! This guy dey cheat me with his innocent cute looks make me no fit vex at him  shocked  shocked  shocked

Since when I got rid of you? U were the one ignoring me to the fullest just like the rest! HMM! U, TheSeeker, switD, baxilexi, Honeric, Tufe, Babalawo! Vuitton! U all are the same  angry  angry  angry
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Gabry(f): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2009
ok, excluding Babalawo! I dont even know who he is. . . , sad
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by oyinda3(f): 9:46am On Aug 25, 2009
Gabry:

ok, excluding Babalawo! I dont even know who he is. . . , sad

do u mean bawomolo? hahah and theseeker? rotfl
don't u already get enough attention on NL. with all those topics guys are creating abt you left and right. you still want more attention? lol

or is this gabry's brother?
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Gabry(f): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2009
My brother is history!

oh oh! Not another Spikey abi? undecided
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by blissieng(f): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2009
take the pill!
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2009
oyinda.:

wow. i never noticed this topic. what a lucky girl u have eyonigger haha

of course it's possible to be "in love" and unfaithful.
it is possible but not preferable. definitely no woman wants a cheater and no man wants a cheater.

but i do believe it's easier for some men to cheat than others. that's why you have to be with someone that's sexually compatible with you. I don't think you and your girl are sexually compatible. you are more sexually active than she is and even if you stop cheating on her, you will probably feel as if she's depriving you of sex or not giving you what you want/deserve. so it's best to find a girl who has the same level of Hot-ness as you do.

Love isn't everything. so many marriages fail because there are other things besides love that u have to take into account in being with someone. you have to be compatible in a lot of areas and I disagree with the saying that "love conquers all"
it didn't stop you from cheating in your case. did it?

and Thor, saying that men are wired differently than women and should have sex without feelings attached, well look at prostitutes! do yo u think they have sex with feelings attached!? Nooooo.
see the only difference is the sexism involved. it's ok in society for men to have casual sex but women who do the same are labeled sluts, whores, loose etc. just that african society encourages this kind of behavior in men but discourages it in women. very sexist i must say.

WORD, thats spot on Oyinda.

oyinda.:

question for you eyonigger: would you ever confess to your gf that you cheated on her?

We both are in a open relationship, cos we only talk about what we have done in the past , prior to knowing each other, and during break up season. But confessing while we are 2geda aint happening, she wont dump me but she did lose feelings, I understand her kind of person.

Gabry:

Im suppose to be angry with you cause u are are like a playah!  angry  angry  angry

but the problem is that u got thgat cute look and Im like ARGHHHH!!! This guy dey cheat me with his innocent cute looks make me no fit vex at him  shocked  shocked  shocked

Since when I got rid of you? U were the one ignoring me to the fullest just like the rest! HMM! U, TheSeeker, switD, baxilexi, Honeric, Tufe, Babalawo! Vuitton! U all are the same  angry  angry  angry

Hmmmm!! I understand your point from the underground, I never ignored you, my wandering on NL as a newbie landed me in some sections u rarely visit, and u were no where to be found one time like that.

oyinda.:

do u mean bawomolo? hahah and theseeker? rotfl
don't u already get enough attention on NL. with all those topics guys are creating abt you left and right. you still want more attention? lol

or is this gabry's brother?

True talk.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Gabry(f): 1:36am On Aug 26, 2009
Ok Deji, Im sorry on my part ok but you did not tell me which section u dey hop to how I fit know?

Bro, u seriously need to start being mature now. Start taking responsibilities on your love life before its too late. If u need to hump, why not just masturbathe? Is it that difficult to hold yourself? angry
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 10:21am On Aug 26, 2009
Gabry:

Ok Deji, Im sorry on my part ok but you did not tell me which section u dey hop to how I fit know?

Bro, u seriously need to start being mature now. Start taking responsibilities on your love life before its too late. If u need to hump, why not just masturbathe? Is it that difficult to hold yourself? angry

Ok boo, apologies on my side too. I can see ur a mod now, kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy grin grin

Check out my statistics on my profile, u'll know the sections i hump on the most.
Masturbation? Something wey i do for 5 years, managed to stop, then going back to it now? Omo i no wan do, any other option?
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Gabry(f): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2009
masturbathe is much more healthier and secure than havin sex with another brainless toto wink U figure that out bro. smiley
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2009
will see about that.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by xezoid(m): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2009
i believe dat 2 achieve 100% faithfulness in a relationship requirez a certain level of maturity and understanding the princples on which d relatnship was built you can't be in love and be unfaithful at d same time itz a corrupted mentality ,and itz being called an open relationship 'd rave of d moment and future' is very sad a relatnship dat is open is no relatnship at all
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2009
xezoid:

i believe dat 2 achieve 100% faithfulness in a relationship requirez a certain level of maturity and understanding the princples on which d relatnship was built you can't be in love and be unfaithful at d same time itz a corrupted mentality ,and itz being called an open relationship 'd rave of d moment and future' is very sad a relatnship dat is open is no relatnship at all

Who told your emboldened part so? A relationship that is open can shape a better future for two couples prior to marriage depending on how they have handled each other during mutually the course of dating.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by natashi: 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2009
see what I hate is people who say there are in a commited relationship and cheat, if you want to have fun state the terms out on the gate , Hey I like you but don't want anything serious or want to date other people. Cheaters kill me because they are out having fun when you are at home doing only them. If you want fun cool just make sure you girl can have fun too. THen everyone can get something and know where it came from. Dudes we are in the real world its called HIV and other dieases. You are risking her life for what, something that you can get from her. At lest she shyould be aware of the risks up front. I hope you used a condom
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by LordReed(m): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2009
I was reflecting on this same topic awhile ago n I said to myself if I really love my wife/GF come home to her every night (except wen am cheating) fulfil all my duties as a loving husband/caring BF n I still cheat on her would I be wrong?
Answer is there is sometin insincere in saying u love someone and then doing stuff that hurts em 'deliberately'. It sounds like a logically tin to do but if u were on the receiving end how'd u feel? Can u come to grips wit d pain? Well if u guys have made it part of your relationship then probably no biggie but for a situation without such agreements it's not an easy pill to swallow.

@OP
I don't think this is a 1-of situation. Given the same set of circumstances u will do it again and again. Wat u will find is dat your luv for her will be dulled till the point u can't differentiate btw her n the others. Have a care!
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by xezoid(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2009
@eyonigger how would it shape d future, try to undastand me in ur post u say d word 'depends on' which is d operative world how many tymz would u want 2 try an open relatnship 'u get a quickie when ur gal isn't around and she get a quickie too at where she is after u're are both human beingz' really nice scenario think it thru' would u want an important relatnship(prospective of marriage maybe) 2 u be an open one
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by denny4ril: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2009
@eyonigga: u cant be in love and be unfaithful as d two of dem go hand in hand but if it happens d other way round, den u ve got to work on some things
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 1:12am On Sep 25, 2009
xezoid:

@eyonigger how would it shape d future, try to undastand me in your post u say d word 'depends on' which is d operative world how many tymz would u want 2 try an open relatnship 'u get a quickie when your gal isn't around and she get a quickie too at where she is after u're are both human beingz' really nice scenario think it thru' would u want an important relatnship(prospective of marriage maybe) 2 u be an open one

I really do not know what to say here.

denny4ril:

@eyonigga: u cant be in love and be unfaithful as d two of dem go hand in hand but if it happens d other way round, den u ve got to work on some things

Exactly what I have been doing.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by papinbeyo(m): 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2009
Men!am a victim,i can't condem or condescend you for doing this coz i just had my own share today.this gal love making is banging and i think she's sweeter in bed than my wife to be,infact, how will i kno dere is a better sex out there if i had not tried this cutie.Pls God forgive me coz this pleasure is too much.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by ndgfx(m): 7:33am On May 05, 2010
Laughing outta my chair, literally,
Ok leeme put this in perspective.
You love a woman then cheat on her and you think it's ok, then you still cheat on her and then till her and expect it to still be okay. let's say she forgives you. Then you come back from work and find me grin & your woman doing positions not listed in Karma Sutra, how would you feel?

Watch how you toy around with your feelings, it pans across
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by jeffman(m): 7:55am On May 05, 2010
abi o. leslie
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by kobikwelu(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

una no dey tire

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

PITY cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What's Your Take On A Christian/Muslim Relationship? / Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) / Lady Posts Her Nude On Facebook After Belgium Won Brazil( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.