Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,636 members, 7,921,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:43 AM

Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? (4862 Views)

What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / See what I use to masturbate today. Any Side Effect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by Julietcutie(f): 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
schumastic:

your mouth will long there grin grin and i don't have the strength for e quarrel now so
lol
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by jabojafa(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
layla129:

Lol, you want to get me started? If you're a christian read these scriptures Heb13:14, 1thes4 :3-5, 1cor 7:2, 1cor 6:19, Gal 5:19-21, and there are more where these came from.
About masturbation, you know it starts from the mind right? We imagine some scenes before our body starts responding...what do you call those thoughts?
Looking at a woman/man lustfully without even touching is a sin.
We all have our respective shortcomings so we shouldn't add to it by encouraging someone to go the wrong path.
Are we ok?
you rock for these.
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by schumastic(m): 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
Julietcutie:
lol
so how you doing and hope you are good
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by Julietcutie(f): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
schumastic:

so how you doing and hope you are good
Yea I am.. what about you?
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by geni340(f): 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
thats stewpiid. y the heck would a girl masturbate Grab a diiiick!!!
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by torqque7(m): 12:20am On Apr 14, 2016
layla129:

Lol, you want to get me started? If you're a christian read these scriptures Heb13:14, 1thes4 :3-5, 1cor 7:2, 1cor 6:19, Gal 5:19-21, and there are more where these came from.
About masturbation, you know it starts from the mind right? We imagine some scenes before our body starts responding...what do you call those thoughts?
Looking at a woman/man lustfully without even touching is a sin.
We all have our respective shortcomings so we shouldn't add to it by encouraging someone to go the wrong path.
Are we ok?
shocked :oAnd she knows her bible too..wow am impressed miss,thumbs up,but Christians shouldn't be mean like u where on that thread with two bananas lol
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by vicstar(m): 12:42am On Apr 14, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
masturbating IS NOT BAD.....AS LONG AS YOU DONT HANG CUCUMBER OR UR NOKIA TOUCH LIGHT FONE INSIDE YOUR PUNNAA

grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by schumastic(m): 12:55am On Apr 14, 2016
Julietcutie:
Yea I am.. what about you?
same dear cus my night was made great
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by favourmic(m): 2:02am On Apr 14, 2016
Ugh masturbate you dies you go to hell straight one word it's not good
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 14, 2016
Alright or not, some girls do it....

Look around you. Might be your wife, girlfriend, daughter, even the *father forgive me* nun or sister at your catholic gathering

Be on alert my children
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by imsuboi(m): 2:15am On Apr 14, 2016
Marlvin:

#smiles, think Am beginning to like you after all....

torqque7:

shocked :oAnd she knows her bible too..wow am impressed miss,thumbs up,but Christians shouldn't be mean like u where on that thread with two bananas lol

jabojafa:
you rock for these.

F*cking idiotts
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by layla129(f): 7:22am On Apr 14, 2016
jabojafa:
you rock for these.

cool
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by layla129(f): 7:25am On Apr 14, 2016
torqque7:

Lol. Thanks...leave that guy joor
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by firstking01(m): 7:41am On Apr 14, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
masturbating IS NOT BAD.....AS LONG AS YOU DONT HANG CUCUMBER OR UR NOKIA TOUCH LIGHT FONE INSIDE YOUR PUNNAA
You do masturbate?
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by baddyoosha: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2016
geni340:
thats stewpiid. y the heck would a girl masturbate Grab a diiiick!!!
sister sister sister ..... are you the one I met in China
Re: Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? by YankeeJoe(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
sexysophie:
I'm just curious, because since it's a man's world we live in, most things guys do (read: cheating, sleeping around, masturbation, etc) are lauded, while they are frowned upon in the woman's case, especially in our African setting.
Me I don't masturbate o! Just asking for a friend. cheesy
Why re u masturbating when am mch available 2 help u out? Oya, call my mobile now.. 080260713**

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo / My First Time Sex Experience / "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.