Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,682 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:04 AM

Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo (43839 Views)

See How Governor Wike & Friends Celebrated Real Madrid’s UCL 2017 Victory / Wike Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by Polar3: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
omenka:
Chai!!! Rotflmao!! No kill person abeg.

Those Lost Children of El Chapo have a way of thinking- very weird. cheesy

omenka: rotflmANUSo

agbaya....
suasmablow:
Other state governors are tirelessly luring investors into their states and ensuring the security of lives and property, Gov.Wike is busy flexing with His evil gang in Spain few days after securing the mandate of His pocket aides at the House of Assembly to a loan of another N10Billion.
Like Rivers, Like Ekiti
God dey look us with him okporo eye oh
omenka:
Chai!!! Rotflmao!! No kill person abeg.

Those Lost Children of El Chapo have a way of thinking- very weird. cheesy

omenka: rotflmANUSo

agbaya....
Omenkata
Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by nkemjacob2(m): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hey. D people of port harcourt una dne enter 1 chance. For dis man to go watch match. For we stadium make e dey support awka united, eyimba, rangers make our sport they attactive e carry state money go flex. I no say no b ur money oo. Our leaders done come again wit unnecessay spendings... Leaders wey no get ambition other than loot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by anonimi: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
STEWPID!
Stewpid!!
Stewpid!!!

Na wetin consgine a whole governor celebrating a FOREIGN football club when he does not ACTIVELY promote the ones in his backyard
Why are we black people so SHALLOW and have such inferiority complex that we grovel for oyinbo people and things while we ROT away and complain of neo-COLONIALISM?
Where is our sense of pride and integrity about ourselves and our own things?
Where

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by caprini1: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
madridguy:
I NEVER KNEW WIKE NA MADRIDSTA.

OYA, HALLA MADRID

HALLA WIKE.
In fact ,am supposed to be angry,but when I saw it was Real madrid he went to watch,Wine became a saint.... grin. halamadrid
Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by caprini1: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
madridguy:
I NEVER KNEW WIKE NA MADRIDSTA.

OYA, HALLA MADRID

HALLA WIKE.
In fact ,am supposed to be angry,but when I saw it was Real madrid he went to watch,Wike became a saint.... grin. halamadrid
Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by anonimi: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
nkemjacob2:
Hey. D people of port harcourt una dne enter 1 chance. For dis man to go watch match. For we stadium make e dey support awka united, eyimba, rangers make our sport they attactive e carry state money go flex. I no say no b ur money oo. Our leaders done come again wit unnecessay spendings... Leaders wey no get ambition other than loot.

Wike is not alone oh, bro.
Even the so called "excellent" Fashola enter the matter.

RICHIEBOI1:

Nigeria's Leaders' Shallow Mentality: Even at levels as high as the governor's office, they still subscribe to the stupid mentality of supporting foreign institutions blindly to the detriment of their own. Is the Lagos State government a shareholder in the Manchester United football business or what?
How come a British football club, 6,500 kilometres away is being given free advert while the Stationery Stores FC of Lagos State is totally crippled and is not on the world's football radar? I just don’t understand the sense behind these ugly cakes.
What purpose do these symbols of cakey "bitter" cakes (with full insignia of Lagos State imposed side by side that of Man U logo) serve the interests of Lagosians except to continually get investments, recognition, etc., out of the state in favour of Manchester, UK which sadly still, did not solicit for the advert in any way? What about the effect this picture will have on unsuspecting, young, impressionable and naive minds in many years to come? I just can't come to terms with this childish idea at Fashola’s 50th birthday. It just steers logic on its head.

I love Fashola but I'm really disappointed at this anomaly at his 50th birthday. Hear this! Governor Fashola, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Governor Rotimi Amaechi, the management of Manchester United does not even know you guys exit, so please stop deluding yourselves and get on with the business of empowering your people and country. These Nigerian dealers (not leaders) must be jesters fit only for the circus. What a shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by Nicepoker(m): 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Rolings:
If na APC governor by now the internet would have been full of wailers wailing their lives out but since it's their tin God wike it's all well and good . hypocrites
this zombie is wailing.

1 Like

Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by macaranta(m): 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
coolHaters is it ya money?
Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by Nicepoker(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Rivers People are really lucky to have a sport loving governor~IPOB Youths

Ndi Ara!
administer pain killers for he/her immediately

1 Like

Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
After getting high on blood
Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by Nicepoker(m): 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
jojomario:
What would have been the comments if it were to be Aregbesola or Oshiomole, Ameachi, Fashola.
football commentary
Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by madridguy(m): 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
Same as I too.

caprini1:
In fact ,am supposed to be angry,but when I saw it was Real madrid he went to watch,Wike became a saint.... grin. halamadrid
Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by cana882(m): 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
So wike has time to watch a live match at Santiago benabau stadium. We are not even aware that he traveled. If it was PMB, nairaland will crash with screams..

2 Likes

Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by Akshow: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
anonimi:

Wike is not alone oh, bro.
Even the so called "excellent" Fashola enter the matter.

Birthday club cake though still tacky cannot be used to justify the sheer stupidity of this gov who traveled with an entourage to Europe to watch Madrid.

4 Likes

Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by Ovie56(m): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
He's human too... It's not like he's going every match ...if I have money I can go and watch
Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by anonimi: 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Internet would have broken into two! IPOB Yoots are super hypocrites...

Did you say anything when Fashola celebrated his birthday promoting ManU
Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by anonimi: 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Akshow:
Birthday club cake though still tacky cannot be used to justify the sheer stupidity of this gov who traveled with an entourage to Europe to watch Madrid.

Same stupidity of INFERIORITY complex and colo-mentality.
Different levels/degree.
Don't you agree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q2F2TaRghE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by kosokoadeyemi: 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Is not there fault Left the people in there state hungry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by IamAtribalist: 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
cool shocked shocked shocked shocked Some people wonder why Nigeria is underdeveloped - well is because of misplaced priorities like this. Shaking my head. cool

3 Likes

Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by chrisxxx(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
This false and mischievous. Wike is a known Chelsea fan while Amaechi supports Arsenal..

1 Like

Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by anonimi: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
chrisxxx:
This false and mischievous. Wike is a known Chelsea fan while Amaechi supports Arsenal..

So none of them is a MAIN supporter of Sharks FC.
Pathetic, not so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by chrisxxx(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
anonimi:

So none of them is a MAIN supporter of Sharks FC.
Pathetic, not so

Amaechi last year declared to support shark if they could win a particular competition.
Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by caprini1: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
madridguy:
Same as I too.

No win has felt as good as last nights,nobody believed we could win,absolutely nobody.
Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by owumzy(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
How many times has state governors from other countries come to Nigeria to watch a football match or any other useless event while in office? It's a shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi Ara!
You are making a mistake. This is uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by anonimi: 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
chrisxxx:
Amaechi last year declared to support shark if they could win a particular competition.

Should he not support them FIRST so that they can win and continuously thereafter
Is there any other club in Rivers that he supports?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by captianfreeman(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hmmm! Misplaced priorities. God, please help this country, for the sake of unborn generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by Lectuwaire(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Why wike?
Fayose, can u see the diffrnce btw travelling for nigerian(apc) sake and travellng for fun sake(pdp)?

2 Likes

Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by sawhite: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
seliaju:
This is what happens when leaders do not know or want to execute the duties of their office.

When purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable.
akpata favourite quote
Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by jaybeyblu: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Wawu! BUT march salary not yet paid.. ENJOY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike & Friends Celebrate Real Madrid's UCL Victory In Spain. See Photo by Tugbus(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi Ara!

Same way "Nigerian people are really lucky to have a tourist president»»APC ZOMBIES

Ogbe amu!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Chinua Achebe And Fela Kuti In The 1980s (Throwback Photo) / West, Kalu, Ndah-Isaiah, Fashola, Abdulahi, Akeredolu may make Buhari's cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.