Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

How Much Do Pcms Need To Take To Camp? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Much Do Pcms Need To Take To Camp? (2009 Views)

Before You Head To Camp As A Corper In Nigeria: Read This Urgently!! / Here Is When NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Is Going To Camp / Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do Pcms Need To Take To Camp? by FaboyedeK(m): 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hello guys..Please how much person suppose carry go camp?Just need an idea..
Re: How Much Do Pcms Need To Take To Camp? by Buharism: 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
FaboyedeK:
Hello guys..Please how much person suppose carry go camp?Just need an idea..
25 thousand will be ok. if u are nt extravagant.
Re: How Much Do Pcms Need To Take To Camp? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Buharism:
25 thousand will be ok. if u are nt extravagant.
25 thousand undecided
i spent 50 grin grin
Re: How Much Do Pcms Need To Take To Camp? by Mosesoly(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
i went with 3k cause i was broke, enough provisions and garri,did all photocopies at home, went with enough passport,plus the bicycle allowance everything was 4500,still contributed for my platoon activities and hostel get together,it sustained me cause i was frugal,took all pics with my fone,well i dont spend money on drinks and girls.The first allowee came in camp,so i survived.
you can go with enough money if you really want to blow the camp,but remember the child of whom you are.
Batch B 2015.

9 Likes

Re: How Much Do Pcms Need To Take To Camp? by keko14: 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
Mosesoly:
i went with 3k cause i was broke, enough provisions and garri,did all photocopies at home, went with enough passport,plus the bicycle allowance everything was 4500,still contributed for my platoon activities and hostel get together,it sustained me cause i was frugal,took all pics with my fone,well i dont spend money on drinks and girls.The first allowee came in camp,so i survived.
you can go with enough money if you really want to blow the camp,but remember the child of whom you are.
Batch B 2015.
. u try ooo...how did u do it
Re: How Much Do Pcms Need To Take To Camp? by Mosesoly(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
keko14:
. u try ooo...how did u do it

I didnt av enough time to prepare for the camp,it was a week, after our convocation and av spent all i had during d convo,i was just left with that amount after the fare,i ate some of their food in camp supplemented it with my own.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do Pcms Need To Take To Camp? by Welcomme: 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
Mosesoly:
Batch B 2015.
Mehn bro I envy ur frugality and prudence. Which I can b frugal lyk dat...well, I am planning to take 25k to 30 k along... I just hope I will manage that.
Re: How Much Do Pcms Need To Take To Camp? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
10k if you are not the spending type, and you don't have so much taste when it comes to food. 20k if you are a moderate spender. And 30k upwards if you are an extravagant spender. To be fair, it all depends on your attitude to spending, but that camp can scoop 5m or even more if you are ready to spend!
Re: How Much Do Pcms Need To Take To Camp? by Nino267: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Me i am going with 25k ooo plus tfare

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Nysc Biometrics Error / NYSC Mobilization Process For Batch ‘A’ 2020 / Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.