Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,870 members, 7,973,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:22 AM

Nollywood Actress Ufedo Sunshine Signs New Management Deal With Ogplus Int'l - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Ufedo Sunshine Signs New Management Deal With Ogplus Int'l (889 Views)

Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions / Ufedo Sunshine: "I Am A Virgin" / "I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Ufedo Sunshine Signs New Management Deal With Ogplus Int'l by NEHLIVE: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
Popular and fast rising actress Ufedo Sunshine, real names Ufedo Blessing Itodo Osuala recently signed a lucrative acting contract deal
with OGplus films in Lagos, Nigeria. The deal which is rumored to have cupped the actress a whooping seven figure sum, would see the actress feature in back to back
consecutive movie productions hosted by the Film company.

Ufedo, most recently renowned for her roles in movies such as School Party, Undercover Lover, Nollywood Scandal and Henna, signed the acting contract deal in surulere, Lagos. Also present at the contract signing were Mr Gregory Onuda, producer and CEO for OGPlus , top Nollywood director Afe Olumowe as well as other representatives of both the actress and the production company.

Interviewing her after the deal, a smiling Ufedo refused to disclose how much the deal was worth but disclosed that it was a step in the right direction for her career.
'Im happy to have signed with OGPlus because I get to feature in top quality movies. I can't say much about how much its worth, but I can say that its a career boost for me.'
Ufedo Sunshine is currently listed as Nollywood's next rated stars.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/nollywood-actress-ufedo-sunshine-signs.html

Re: Nollywood Actress Ufedo Sunshine Signs New Management Deal With Ogplus Int'l by Flexherbal(m): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
That is more money for her.
Re: Nollywood Actress Ufedo Sunshine Signs New Management Deal With Ogplus Int'l by Airforce1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
congrats
Re: Nollywood Actress Ufedo Sunshine Signs New Management Deal With Ogplus Int'l by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
who is she

(1) (Reply)

Man Fires At LIB's Bonario Nnags, For Changing His Views About OAP Freeze / Linda Ikeji And Wizkid Kiss / Tuface Idibia Is Proud To Be A Masters Degree Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.