Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,109 members, 7,946,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

How Much Is Egg In Your Area? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Much Is Egg In Your Area? (703 Views)

Urgently In Need Of 10,000 Crates Of Egg In Ibadan / Pls How Much Is A Basket Of Tomato In Your Area Or State? Lets Interact / The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Egg In Your Area? by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Yes...Cooked and raw egg is now sold for #40.
A Create is #900.
Asked if the egg is also imported? Said No, There's no maize because of the Fulani herdsmen crisis-burning maize farms.
The feed mills are now using stocked maize which they say will soon finish. They will be left with no option than to use rice as alternative. Rice? But rice is no cheaper, I said.
That's it o, there will be increase in feed price thereby affecting the price of egg. He concluded.
I smell more challenges for prospective entrepreneurs that would want to venture into livestock production.
What's the way out?
Re: How Much Is Egg In Your Area? by jopretty(f): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
Boiled or raw egg sells for #30 in my area...kd.
Re: How Much Is Egg In Your Area? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
People can grow their own green edible feeds. Chicken generally eat most leaves and other grains that people do. Buying feeds is part of the problem anyway.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Egg In Your Area? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Josephamstrong1:
Yes...Cooked and raw egg is now sold for #40.
A Create is #900.
Asked if the egg is also imported? Said No, There's no maize because of the Fulani herdsmen crisis-burning maize farms.
The feed mills are now using stocked maize which they say will soon finish. They will be left with no option than to use rice as alternative. Rice? But rice is no cheaper, I said.
That's it o, there will be increase in feed price thereby affecting the price of egg. He concluded.
I smell more challenges for prospective entrepreneurs that would want to venture into livestock production.
What's the way out?

Check this...
Watch "Hydroponics Fodder in Kenya" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHkQ9XGGnPE
Re: How Much Is Egg In Your Area? by Toyins(f): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
3 for N100, use to be N90. Crate is now N800 from N700

(1) (Reply)

Borehole Drilling Expert In Lagos Nigeria Offers Free Consultation / In Need Of Celery Seed And Sweet Corn Seed / Agricultural Lands For Sale In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.