Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,633 members, 7,930,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:14 AM

Congratulation Rokiatu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Congratulation Rokiatu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (776 Views)

Order: Am Giving Suen 48 Hours To Restore Rokiatu Profile - Jurisdiction / Rokiatu Busted / I Miss Rokiatu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulation Rokiatu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by DAVIYJONESS: 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
ladies and gentlemen my name is davijones and I'm the man of list for over 10years nairaland has been in existing lots had and happened and lots are still happening.

enough of Introduction this thread is to congratulate rokiatu for being the first member to acquire 1,000 likes on d.p.

she has been a great member for years , prominently known as a romancelander until she moved to family section last year because she was about to get married.

congrats rokiatu we love you all. her opponent is mariolae she has above 900, mariolae fought hard to win the award but all to no avail. she is the current runner up.

I remain davijones the man of list.
Re: Congratulation Rokiatu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Destined2win: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
I don't get it, mind explaining more
Re: Congratulation Rokiatu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Synzu(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
There are different levels of madness.

1 Like

Re: Congratulation Rokiatu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by DAVIYJONESS: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Destined2win:
I don't get it, mind explaining more

are you dumb? yes you are
Re: Congratulation Rokiatu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by DAVIYJONESS: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

dumb
Re: Congratulation Rokiatu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Emac34: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:
lol

1 Like

Re: Congratulation Rokiatu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Destined2win: 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

are you dumb? yes you are
Your post is a definition of dumbness..and I had expected you to explain yourself a little out of dumbness..but again, you are dumber

Re: Congratulation Rokiatu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by DAVIYJONESS: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
Destined2win:
Your post is a definition of dumbness..and I had expected you to explain yourself a little out of dumbness..but again, you are dumber

still dumb

(1) (Reply)

How She Planned Of Destroying 3yrs Relationship / Car Winner Of Etisalat Raffle Draw Featuring Ice Prince And Lil-kesh Live / Advice For Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.