Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents (24709 Views)

We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob / See How President Buhari Reacted To Avengers Death Threat / Nigeria Using UK Aid To Persecute PMB's Political Foes Rather To Fight Boko Hara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by Kaykaymil(m): 6:18am On Apr 14, 2016
I can Never take the Media seriously and all this investigation the Telegraph did came after Buhari has signed a deal with China to include the Yuan in Nigeria's foreign reserve to reduce dependence on dollar..hmnnn smell something fishy is this not the same Buhari that goes to visit You people everytime during Campaign (Chatham House) and After election...... why Slander His Image?
Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by ideykwum: 6:33am On Apr 14, 2016
Fullamafia:
The telegraph needs to investigate this journalist, as that report we read seemed to be written by a Chigozie Coughlin than a Con Coughlin, judging from the sheer amount of falsehood, misinformation and outright ignorance that was contained in the report.

The respected publication had better start some housecleaning asap. Coughlin ko, Procold ni.

You had to drag Igbos in?? Tribalist! Mods, please call some people to order!!
Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by lapo(m): 6:51am On Apr 14, 2016
Con Coughlin, is Conman Coughlin your full name? Just asking.
Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 14, 2016
EbukaLive:

You are still not making any sense. There are so many lies in that article, and sincerely this is the first time Garba Shehu is doing his job well, this is because this Con Man made it very easy. A simple Google search will dispel every sentence he made as untrue... every sentence... it was that easy... you may want to argue the sentences with me and Shehu has already presented all of them, you can check Google if you are sincere. But, just one question please I am begging you answer me. please. Was Buhari inaugurated in July, 2015? Please answer
Frm the first comment i made that you quoted me because u didn't comprehend wat i wrote....did i make mention of wen Bubu was inuagurated?.
Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by cccxxiii: 6:58am On Apr 14, 2016
This is an intelligent, informative and lecturable response to several misinformed and misguided foreign journalists like Mr CON Coughlin. Kudos to Mallam Garba. Its indeed amazing how some of them make mistakes even with the most basic information about political occurrences in Nigeria and some other African countries. This in itself questions the content of the entire piece they write. Just like any other area, foreign journalists need to embark on through research about any country they intend to write about.
Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 14, 2016
herbie27:
And i don't blame you either, i jst blame the secondary school u attended if ur nt still in one cos u can barely spell nonsense correctly.

hilarious
Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 14, 2016
Ioannes:

hilarious
Really Hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 14, 2016
herbie27:
Really Hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 14, 2016
Ioannes:

U seem to be confuse
Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by mapet: 8:17am On Apr 14, 2016
garfield16:

The telegrapgh article was seen by an international audience, do you think anybody outside the Nigerian audience saw the govt's response? Nigerians know the truth, we are not the ones that need to be convinced that the story is falsem

Despite the fact that Shehu Garba responded to as an OFFICIAL rejoinder of the Federal Government (not forgetting how the response have gone viral? on social media?) Abeeggiiiiiiiiii
Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by TheSociopath(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2016
Atittude:
If this amount of money was giving given to the present administration, how come they did not purchase new ammunition for the military instead they are only using what was bought by the last regime.

The $2.1billion Dasukigate funds? That was used by Jonathan to sponsor his re-election? What ammunition did the previous administration buy?
Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by TheSociopath(m): 8:34am On Apr 14, 2016
herbie27:
The only thing i noticed in this so called epic respond is a presidency praising itself of its fight against terrorism.

Bubu com on!, i knw u funded Boko haram to terrorise Jonathan's administration, u've won and Boko haram has to go on oblivion so that your government can be governable.

I'm so disappointed in this response. People still think this way?
Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 14, 2016
mapet:

Despite the fact that Shehu Garba responded to as an OFFICIAL rejoinder of the Federal Government (not forgetting how the response have gone viral? on social media?) Abeeggiiiiiiiiii

you are being obtuse, The telegraph's audience where our image and that of the govt has been damaged is international and don't pay attention to Garba Shehu or official ststements from the FGN so they won't know what he says. Is it that hard for you to understand or are you one of these people that sees this as a criticism of the govt and so cant think objectively?

The only reason you know what Garba Shehu said is because you are a Nigerian, do you know what the media aide to the president of Sudan or Ghana said yesterday?
Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 14, 2016
TheSociopath:

I'm so disappointed in this response. People still think this way?
Who Cares!, abt what ur disappointed in.
Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by TheSociopath(m): 9:03am On Apr 14, 2016
herbie27:
Who Cares!, abt what ur disappointed in.

You made no sense
Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 14, 2016
TheSociopath:

You made no sense
Go back and read my comment slowly so dat u will understand my point.

Is nt in ur place to tell me if i made sense or not, my opinion is mine....what's urs in this matter?.
Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by mapet: 9:18am On Apr 14, 2016
Pidggin:

" £860 million in foreign aid to Nigeria to support the efforts to crush Boko Haram", i am not talking of the amount given by the American govt which no one has been convicted of squandering yet, he should kindly explain the money given by the UK govt.

How do you pass in whatever school you are? Are you so........"slow"
Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by mapet: 9:22am On Apr 14, 2016
garfield16:

you are being obtuse, The telegraph's audience where our image and that of the govt has been damaged is international and don't pay attention to Garba Shehu or official ststements from the FGN so they won't know what he says. Is it that hard for you to understand or are you one of these people that sees this as a criticism of the govt and so cant think objectively?

The only reason you know what Garba Shehu said is because you are a Nigerian, do you know what the media aide to the president of Sudan or Ghana said yesterday?

1. You're getting ridiculous
2. I will definitely know what the media aide to the president of Sudan or Ghana said yesterday if they channeled their release through the international public media space. Did Shehu Garba restrict this release to the local media alone?
Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 14, 2016
mapet:

1. You're getting ridiculous
2. I will definitely know what the media aide to the president of Sudan or Ghana said yesterday if they channeled their release through the international public media space. Did Shehu Garba restrict this release to the local media?

Now i know you definitely are being stupid.

I support this govt, but supporting a govt should not turn you into a sychophant and blind you to the obvious.

The average reader of the telegraph who read the article on Nigeria and isn't Nigerian has no idea what Garba Shehu said, you can argue from here till kingdom come but this is a fact. Foreigners dont go out looking for Nigerian News, if you dont bring the news to them they wont see it.

You say you will defintely know, are you really that daft that you cannot see that this is not about you but foreigners? Nigerians know the truth, I saw the article and rubbished it even before Garba Shehu responded, so him addressing me or a Nigerian audience makes no difference, we know the truth, it's foreigners that have been given the wrong impression.
Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by TheSociopath(m): 9:35am On Apr 14, 2016
herbie27:
Go back and read my comment slowly so dat u will understand my point.

Is nt in ur place to tell me if i made sense or not, my opinion is mine....what's urs in this matter?.

You know what? Never mind. People like you can't be changed. Even Boko Haram had started during Yar'Adua's regime.
Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by mapet: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2016
garfield16:

Now i know you definitely are being stupid.

I support this govt, but supporting a govt should not turn you into a sychophant and blind you to the obvious.

The average reader of the telegraph who read the article on Nigeria and isn't Nigerian has no idea what Garba Shehu said, you can argue from here till kingdom come but this is a fact. Foreigners dont go out looking for Nigerian News, if you dont bring the news to them they wont see it.

You say you will defintely know, are you really that daft that you cannot see that this is not about you but foreigners? Nigerians know the truth, I saw the article and rubbished it even before Garba Shehu responded, so him addressing me or a Nigerian audience makes no difference, we know the truth, it's foreigners that have been given the wrong impression.

Let me flag a caveat! I take no prisoners on expletives.

So mo.ron! where do I start from. It is only idiots that will see something that is so basic as "support" for the government. It is only a psychopath that will be asking for extra and cannot comprehend that there are defined channels of communication for governments. That you think the government should "take the news to the foreigners" in itself is a clear demonstration of your limitation. I cannot help if basic comprehension eludes you. How do I begin to spin what is so apparent.

Clap for yourself, for "seeing it and rubbishing it even before Garba Shehu responded".....like you've done something sane for the first time? But pray tell, when your so called "foreigners" read the the Telegraph piece, who do they look to for government's official response? You?

I told you that there are official channels (both local and foreign) for governments to disseminate press statements, releases, rejoinders and other form of communication. Prove to me that Shehu Garba had not explored these in these scenario.
Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2016
mapet:

Let me flag a caveat! I take no prisoners on expletives.

So mo.ron! where do I start from. It is only idiots that will see something that is so basic as "support" for the government. It is only a psychopath that will be asking for extra and cannot comprehend that there are defined channels of communication for governments. That you think the government should "take the news to the foreigners" in itself is a clear demonstration of your limitation. I cannot help if basic comprehension eludes you. How do I begin to spin what is so apparent.

Clap for yourself, for "seeing it and rubbishing it even before Garba Shehu responded".....like you've done something sane for the first time? But pray tell, when your so called "foreigners" read the the Telegraph piece, who do they look to for government's official response? You?

I told you that there are official channels (both local and foreign) for governments to disseminate press statements, releases, rejoinders and other form of communication. Prove to me that Shehu Garba had not explored these in these scenario.

you are clearly a dull*ard! an example of how education does not equate to an ability to think.

This was a not communcation between governments. The Nigerian government does not need to communicate anything to the British government because The British government knows the true state of affairs just like you, I and most reasonable Nigerians. This was an article aimed at the British public accusing Nigeria of mismanaging funds provided by the British public. Issuing a statement that does not address the British public serves no purpose. The damage was done in the minds of the British public, they are the ones Garba Shehu needed to address either directly or by getting the authour of the publication or the Telegraph to to retract the story. For the umpteenth time his statement will not serve that purpose because it is not directed at the British public who do not even know who he is, talk less of follow his utterances.

There is no point talking if your target audience can't hear you, there is no point preaching to the converted. It's one thing to issue press statements but the essence of communication is lost if you don't even understand who your targeted audience is.

if you cant understand this, then obviously any further comments will be a waste of my time.

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by HARDDON: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2016
rusher14:
I expect The Telegraph must tender an apology for such epic failure.

It is evident due diligence wasn't rendered in the odious dirge from the reporter.

Perhaps he had left the pub late and in the haste to meet editorial deadline simply cut and paste without proof reading.

Alcohol na bas.tard.

U r getting no apology! Hw can Apc be peeved about a foreign tabloid feeding them back their own coin?

This is what Apc is known for: LIES n incoonclusive elections!

Btw, why attack d messenger n praise his oga that sent him? His oga that published d story? Balless! Attack d telegraph for publishing lies but no, u apply d budget padding treatment, by going after Con. Gutless!

More of these r Coming , Shehu wud soon be worn out of reason n response.
Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by mapet: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2016
garfield16:

you are clearly a dull*ard!

This was a not communcation between governments. The Nigerian government does not need to communicate anything to the British government because The British government knows the true state of affairs just like you, I and most reasonable Nigerians.

You see, when I read up to this point, I did not bother to go on. Your comprehension level is lower than basic. While you're at it, tell me where I said Nigerian government needs to communicate anything to the British government.............

Bros, was it that when they were "sharing brains" you chose to be late?
Re: See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents by bender79: 11:22am On Apr 14, 2016
epic! Wailers can wail on..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Sergeant, Loveday Obilonu, Killed In Owerri, Imo State / Kogi Election Tribunal: APC Legal Team Leader Angrily Stormed Out Of Court / Poll Outcome May Affect Eligibility Suit Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.