Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,052 members, 7,977,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:21 PM

Hepl From Friends - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hepl From Friends (518 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hepl From Friends by delaw4u: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
I just collect a toyota camry 02
I noticed when I depressed the break pedal it short off itself and it will be hard to start up again
2002 camry
Auto trany
Just landed tokunbo
Pls what need to check on the car help
Re: Hepl From Friends by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
delaw4u:
I just collect a toyota camry 02
I noticed when I depressed the break pedal it short off itself and it will be hard to start up again
2002 camry
Auto trany
Just landed tokunbo
Pls what need to check on the car help

in layman's English "brake and quench" for a 2002, I want to guess you just pulled the battery or installed a new one so I guess it will relearn and idle properly after a while and you will not have to do anything to it.
Re: Hepl From Friends by DECOtech(m): 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
I support Gazzuzz's opinion. but if symptoms persist after a few days please consult a Gazzuzz.
Re: Hepl From Friends by delaw4u: 8:46am On Apr 14, 2016
OK tanx I will try it and get back to u,but the battery was not removed,it just started this problem when I get to berger from tin can,when I press the brake it will just short off,i pulled the batry off now when I got home I will put it back and see how it goes because it's hard to start now
Tanx I will get back to u ao it goes

(1) (Reply)

Rolls-royce Vision Next 100 Concept Previews The Future Of Luxury / Private Car Ride / Range Rover For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.