Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

1 Yuan Is N30 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1 Yuan Is N30 (1634 Views)

Free Flow Of Yuan In Nigerian Banks - What You Need To Know / Nigeria, China Bank Agree On Yuan / China Lends Dangote $2bn: Is Yuan The New "Dollar" for Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Yuan Is N30 by yahrant140(m): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
With the currency swap deal signed yesterday, the Yuan is now free to flow among different banks in Nigeria and our business men and women can now access machineries , factory spare parts etc from China at a very affordable rate without bordering about dollar rates. In other words you can settle your trade deals with China in Yuan.
It's a beautiful development.
~ Olusegun Mark.
Re: 1 Yuan Is N30 by yahrant140(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
C. B. N need to as a matter urgency make a statement on how the usage is applicable.. Can access the Yuan from the local bank.. Is it possible to make online transactions etc.. So we need more information on this.. Femi Adesina Garba Shehu.

2 Likes

Re: 1 Yuan Is N30 by Austin234(m): 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Could u imagine d economic implication of this in d eyes of int'l world? Dollar has been d world standard currency b4 now, only for Nigeria to make a radical turn on dollar to embrace Chinese Yuan. Of course, China who want to make their currency world standard will readily consent to this. But i fore see grave danger economic wise for any country that folows suit like our dear Naija. Ur guess is as good as mine

1 Like

Re: 1 Yuan Is N30 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
so laptop that normally goes for 55k on Chinese websites will now be 20k. I love this.
Re: 1 Yuan Is N30 by Tocheagle(m): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
Am impressed
Re: 1 Yuan Is N30 by joystickextend1(m): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
No bank is selling for that price yet

2 Likes

Re: 1 Yuan Is N30 by Pashim: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Austin234:
Could u imagine d economic implication of this in d eyes of int'l world? Dollar has been d world standard currency b4 now, only for Nigeria to make a radical turn on dollar to embrace Chinese Yuan. Of course, China who want to make their currency world standard will readily consent to this. But i fore see grave danger economic wise for any country that folows suit like our dear Naija. Ur guess is as good as mine

Your analysis is baseless,lacks authority and very fallacious.
Re: 1 Yuan Is N30 by mrsage(m): 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Where can I buy yuan? Seems like a good time to buy for speculation
Re: 1 Yuan Is N30 by Blackkie: 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
New millionaires will be made with this!
Those living and trading in China will become the new celebrities.
Re: 1 Yuan Is N30 by aloeman15(m): 12:01am On Apr 14, 2016
Pashim:

Let me help out a bit.
You will import in yuan, cancelling the effects of dollar restrictions, and destroying the diversification policy.
China will buy your crude with yuan, increasing its presence in our reserves and making it stronger against the naira.
One ship load of crude will be over 10 times the value of your imports, meaning a net inflow of china's currency into nigeria.
A much better policy would've been to bring back the same value in INVESTMENTS, to be paid for in dollars, strengthening our local currency, against the dollar.
Meanwhile, no one's asked about the loan repayment terms, as if china is dashing us money.
Our head correct so?

2 Likes

Re: 1 Yuan Is N30 by 2sexyus: 6:11am On Apr 14, 2016
Austin234:
This is why China was able to emerge from 3rd world to 1st world because they don't fear the west like you do.

2 Likes

Re: 1 Yuan Is N30 by Austin234(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
Why cant u substantiate ur own authoritative assertion and stop opposition without an iota of idea

Pashim:

Re: 1 Yuan Is N30 by Austin234(m): 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
The world power like USA cannot be moved by emotion. PMB telling them i am not corupt make no difference. They want to see in practical terms ur readines to spur ur country to greater height

2sexyus:
This is why China was able to emerge from 3rd world to 1st world because they don't fear the west like you do.
Re: 1 Yuan Is N30 by Linzo(m): 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nobody has answered my question here, so as a result of this agreement between Nig and China can i make online transactions for N199/$ or less to any merchant any were in the world? eg pay Fac N199 ebook ads for /$

(1) (Reply)

Live In Abuja? Attend This Skill Acquisition Training [session 1 Is Free] / Dollar For Naira / Egg Distributors Needed In Abuja Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.