Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,011 members, 7,880,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age (27499 Views)

“fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit / "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans / Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by glossy6(f): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2016
amokeme:
These days, people expecially girls grow older or bigger than their age. Take a look at the kids born in the 1990s 91 2 3 4 5 6............ They all look older than their age,
And I'm sure some people here have siblings that are 15 but look 20 or 21, so we shouldn't judge abeg. Like some months back, my aunt was insulting a lady just cause the lady said she is 20 and my aunt felt she is more.I just told her " mummy ×××× look at your daughter, she is just 17 and she is even looking way older than this lady here and even yourself. Who will believe xxxx is just 17" She felt embarrassed but it was the truth. Iv seen 16year olds looking like they are in their early 20s (different factors contribute to this, like food, body development and makeup)

Another reason why I feel people don't believe the age of others is Achievement.
You will agree with me that in Nigeria, it takes looooong to achieve something reasonable or something you can be proud of for most people. Now people that fall into this category find it hard to believe someone very young has achieved what they are still struggling to achieve (media recognition especially ) so when they hear you are in your 20s they just see it as impossible. It's some sort of default.

Kids kind of grow faster these days. My 14 years old daughter looks 17 and my 12 years old daughter is taller than the 14 years old. Both are well above 5ft 6 inches.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Boyoski09: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2016
She doesn't wanna be older than her "35 yr old" husband na...
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by Eeroh95(m): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
When Atletico Madrid KnockOut Barcelona Me and My Arsenal Fans be like...grin
ijo shoki
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by dexla(f): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
Favolly:

I don't know how broad the range you're referring to is o...

What I do know is that she has been out of nollywood for about 10 years, but before then, she was acting for a few years… Some roles such as party girls, university big babe etc. But then again, maybe she was about 14 years old when she started playing such big madam roles...

Indeed cheesy

maybe I shouldn't have used the word "age range". she's actually 28 and will be 29 this year. FYI she was 16 when she started her acting career.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by freshdude99(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2016
serena433:
her English though undecided na them sabi sha!
Hi, three things caught my attention; ur signature, ur complexion and height.
Wel well well... NL is f*cked tho, but who knows...
Hit my twitter handle for a follow smiley
Re: Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age by freshdude99(m): 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
serena433:
her English though undecided na them sabi sha!
Hi pretty one, really stalking this ur profy...
Can't stop admiring the beauty tho kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli's Letter To Her Future Daughter-In-Law / 9ice Celebrates His Twin Daughters 7th Birthday / Debie Rise Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.