Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,896 members, 7,876,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) (2872 Views)

The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday / The Different Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exist [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) by Pheals(f): 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
Notice :

1.dont abuse or bash the op
2. There is different between a guy and a man
3. U can figure out the odds

Re: Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) by Sixaxis: 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
Smiles...speechless!
Re: Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) by Smellymouth: 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lol
Re: Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) by FreeBSD: 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Respect and most ladies are hoes..
Security and most ladies go to night clubs. .
Love and most ladies friendzone guys..

Ladies Brain: Money, Money, Money, Shopping, Maga, Maga, Sex

Abeg make I buy fuel jare.... lawma over to you

10 Likes

Re: Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) by sinistermind(m): 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
Scam!!! Girls' brain: Money, Shopping, Care, shopping and Money

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 14, 2016
Wrong.
Re: Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:02am On Apr 14, 2016
E just hungry me to waya Op "Barnabas Bala Bantex kind of slap..

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) by ItzTun3chi(m): 12:03am On Apr 14, 2016
op,did you take sapele water with the oshogbo weed just askinq thoangry

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) by vicstar(m): 12:09am On Apr 14, 2016
Pheals:
Notice :

1 dont abuse or bash the op
2. [s] There is different between a guy and a man[/s]

who's the OP? undecided when u put silly crap, and u expect not to be lambasted

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) by CaptainRahl(m): 12:09am On Apr 14, 2016
FreeBSD:
Respect and most ladies are hoes.. Security and most ladies go to night clubs. . Love and most ladies friendzone guys..
lol. I concur!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 14, 2016
undecided
tis Op brain iyaf SKIBO- ROBO...
Re: Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) by marvelous000: 12:15am On Apr 14, 2016
[size=13pt] Nope. Reverse is the case [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) by Pheals(f): 12:15am On Apr 14, 2016
vicstar:

who's the OP? undecided when u put silly crap, and u expect not to be lambasted

grown up man are here that is y I ....
It out

Re: Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) by marvelous000: 12:18am On Apr 14, 2016
FreeBSD:

[size=13pt]
Your head dey there my guy cool
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) by vicstar(m): 12:19am On Apr 14, 2016
Pheals:
grown up man are here

your gbagauns made me surrender grin

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) by acenazt: 12:59am On Apr 14, 2016
Op the Liar. Girls and respect is like Poor man and wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) by bamirotola: 1:24am On Apr 14, 2016
I knew dis thread was posted by a lady.. #endtimebrain.. but the bros wey gbagaun above "grown up" continue, d lord is ur muscle.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) by wordbank(m): 3:28am On Apr 14, 2016
FreeBSD:

Which filling station dey sell fuel ds kind time
Re: Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) by marvelous000: 8:02am On Apr 14, 2016
vicstar:

[size=13pt]
lol..chai!

No be small thinggrin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) by Pheals(f): 8:21am On Apr 14, 2016
vicstar:

better before I point gun on your ear tongue

Re: Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) by nani212(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2016
Op what kind of man is that. No business, work or money in his brain. Will sex pay his bills. hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2016
Pheals:
Notice :

1.dont abuse or bash the op
2. There is different between a guy and a man

So what exactly are trying to say,that men thinks of sex more than any other thing¿

With the current economic situation,most guys crankshaft can't even rise when confronted by its food

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Different Between Guys And Ladies Brain (photo ) by EEZe(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
angrymost girls brain contain sex act than men this days' there even do the carrying

(1) (Reply)

Contesting For Mr Nairaland, I Need Your Support And Votes. / Important Slangs That Rep Your States / Say Something Romantic To The Moniker Above You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.