Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,425 members, 7,884,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Flavour Nabania, Chidinma And Phyno Hits The Gym (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Nabania, Chidinma And Phyno Hits The Gym (see Photos) (1857 Views)

Davido And Chioma Visit The Gym, See What He Did To His Face | WATCH / Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos / Chidinma And Flavour Pictured All Loved Up, Fans React At Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Nabania, Chidinma And Phyno Hits The Gym (see Photos) by UcArtt: 2:09am On Apr 14, 2016
They say while you work hard, work out. Nigerian superstar, highlife singer Flavour Nabania a.k.a Flavour of Africa is on the best of that practice. The blessed musician who recently was featured on “Jukwese” by Humblesmith, hit the gym hours ago with counterparts Phyno and Chidinma. After which him and Chidinma headed to the studio.......... Click the below Link to see all the photos

---->> http://hypenigeria.com/2016/04/14/flavour-nabania-chidinma-and-phyno-hits-the-gym-see-photos/

Sexy dude. .. We still suspecting him and Chidinma tho!

Re: Flavour Nabania, Chidinma And Phyno Hits The Gym (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 14, 2016
Evident, photoshop is evident.
Re: Flavour Nabania, Chidinma And Phyno Hits The Gym (see Photos) by Smellymouth: 6:04am On Apr 14, 2016
This is to notify the entire populace that I, ALAGA1, by the power vested in ME by Seun, has endorsed mimzy for miss NL. I urge all my esteemed and LOYAL fans to support and vote for HER!

1 Like

Re: Flavour Nabania, Chidinma And Phyno Hits The Gym (see Photos) by Sommyangel(f): 6:49am On Apr 14, 2016
Didn't know phyno was that skinny
Re: Flavour Nabania, Chidinma And Phyno Hits The Gym (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 14, 2016
awon fine ppl
Re: Flavour Nabania, Chidinma And Phyno Hits The Gym (see Photos) by BossDanniee(m): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2016
Flavour wan impress Chidinma

(1) (Reply)

Reekadobanks Acqires Lexus Sc 430 / Another World Discovered Inside The Water(photo,video) / Influenced By Rihanna? DJ Cuppy Adds Weight And She Looks Great!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.