Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:05 PM

Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) (60497 Views)

Goat With Human Face Dumped In A Refuse In Kano / Bus Carrying Bauchi Students Crashes On Their Way For Excursion In Kano. Photos / See Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by excel101(m): 10:16am On Apr 14, 2016
It could be that the goat was impregnated by a man
Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by drnoel: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2016
Illiteracy will kill we Africans. God help us in nigeria. So.because that goat.looled like that the onwer was scared. She wastage in the midst of poverty.
Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by ozowarac: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2016
what do you expect from a region that love making love to Animal?
Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by Fabnas(m): 10:38am On Apr 14, 2016
Henhen
Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by slyrone(m): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2016
op so so liesssssss.
Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2016
Thank you!!! Na only u for here wey get sense
shevi4mb:
A human sperm can not fertilise a goat's egg.....RECEIVE BRAIN THIS MORNING cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2016
Musa at work #aftermath
Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by airforcee007: 11:07am On Apr 14, 2016
why wouldn't you get rid of foolishness that is trying to reduce you to nothing
Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by akomolafe226(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2016
haaaa!

Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2016
OP na so your own face be? Ewu gambia grin
Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by Dollipsejay(m): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
dyadeleye:
Where i s the human face op?...the goat is long dead and swollen and a little bit deformed.....
I hail thee my superstitious Nigerians!!
Tell them oh... That goat that looks like it's been dead for weeks
Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by udeme67(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
OK na very soon it will soon be mosquito in Human face.... Nigeria I throway salute
Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
That's a goat with either a faulty gene, or something went wrong with the foetus during its early stages of development. Or it's been dead for some time, and is simply bloated with decomposition. A human spérm can not fertilise a goat's egg. Trust Nigerians to see something that's not there, trying to make something out of nothing.

I'm a human, and my face looks nothing like the one on the animal pictured.
Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
End time human Goat
Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by Adminisher: 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
shevi4mb:
A human sperm can not fertilise a goat's egg.....RECEIVE BRAIN THIS MORNING cheesy

IJN, Amen.
I am really getting worried for my people.

1 Like

Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
cheesy
Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by DANO1011(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
Julietcutie:
a human being must have been having sex with that goat...endtime
A human sperm can not fertilise a goat's egg.....RECEIVE BRAIN
Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by fm7070: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
it looks like human because the goat has swollen. it's been dead for days
Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by Blexin68: 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
how dis goat come take get humanbeing face
dis goat looks like a dead swollen goat
Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by Ratello: 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
focus7:
I will not be surprise that there was a human involvement in the conception.
You just spoke my mind......
Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by Julietcutie(f): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
DANO1011:
A human sperm can not fertilise a goat's egg.....RECEIVE BRAIN
am not a medical student so how m I suppose to know... I here cases of people sleeping with goats ND other animals so I just assumed ...receive Common sense
Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by Julietcutie(f): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
Teeminjin:

smh goats and humans are different species!! humans can't fertilize a goat...read your book
book worm /teacher njoku m not a medical student n m only assuming coz I felt a sperm is a sperm
Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by DANO1011(m): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
Julietcutie:

am not a medical student so how m I suppose to know... I here cases of people sleeping with goats ND other animals so I just assumed ...receive Common sense
thats not an excuse, I didn't go to school at all, but I was able to analyze the scientific data. RECEIVE wisdom!
Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by justmenoni: 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lol you just made me lol those bloggers lie is factory fitted... Wart for sometime and you'll see this same picture by a blogger in Kenya

quote author=ednut1 post=44684661]the hottest part of hell shud be reserved for bloggers [/quote]
Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 3:01am On Apr 15, 2016
Photo buka!
Re: Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) by Harrycherichy: 7:21am On Apr 15, 2016
This dead goat must be a product of bestiality. When you have fools having sex with goats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sees Centipede On His Bed At Midnight, Gets Terrified (Photos) / The Greatest Insult Ever!!!! / 7 Things That Can Destroy The Life Of Any Young Man- By Danceville

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.