Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,350 members, 7,920,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:30 AM

Are Chidinma And Flavour Dating? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are Chidinma And Flavour Dating? (1468 Views)

Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Wow In New Photos / Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo / Chidinma And Flavour Pictured All Loved Up, Fans React At Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Chidinma And Flavour Dating? by damiloladuke: 6:39am On Apr 14, 2016
The singer pictured working out with his close friends Chidinma and Phyno in the background . These two people are making me to start believing there is something between them. Chidinma and Flavour have both been spotted together in so many places than she has been spotted with other female friends of hers.

They cant just be friends, something is definitely going on somewhere and I am very certian time only will tell. She might be the next Baby Mama of that cheerful giver called Flavour.

Well, can you please tell me how many ladies are not tripping for that guy's ugly body.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/04/are-chidinma-and-flavour-dating.html

lalasticlala

Re: Are Chidinma And Flavour Dating? by damiloladuke: 6:39am On Apr 14, 2016
Re: Are Chidinma And Flavour Dating? by darkenkach(m): 7:02am On Apr 14, 2016
No. Flavour is In the friendzone.
Re: Are Chidinma And Flavour Dating? by Briona(f): 7:05am On Apr 14, 2016
I really hate guys with lots of muscle. Even if they are dating ,who them don epp?

1 Like

Re: Are Chidinma And Flavour Dating? by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 14, 2016
I don dey suspect too oo

1 Like

Re: Are Chidinma And Flavour Dating? by Randyblincks(m): 7:29am On Apr 14, 2016
abegiii, somebody tell uncle Flavour to leave aunty Chi Chi for me.... Whats all this na? If na muscle she want, am still building... If na fame. Gimme some time. Just wait 4 me.
Re: Are Chidinma And Flavour Dating? by LecciGucci: 7:33am On Apr 14, 2016
Briona:
I really hate guys with lots of muscle. Even if they are dating ,who them don epp?

Lai Mohammed.
I'd flavour come ur side now u go just fall open Yakata.

naija gals aha.
Re: Are Chidinma And Flavour Dating? by fistonati(m): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2016
How we know?? Ask them who them epp
Re: Are Chidinma And Flavour Dating? by Afrok(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2016
U guys have been asking these questions for a long time now and they are robbing the answers on your faces with constant denial, make una continue until una tire and face una business.

Wetin concern me, nah me go be another baby mama? shocked

(1) (Reply)

See Top 10 Celebs That Have Been Raped ; #1 Will shock You! / Fashion Designer Kunbi Of "April By Kunbi" & Lanre Tomori’s Court Wedding - Pics / End Of Life: You Won’t Believe What UNIZIK Girls Are Do!ng In A Birthday (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.