Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,203 members, 7,977,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:04 AM

Jesus Reveals Himself - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Reveals Himself (3003 Views)

Poll: Did You Trusth Jesus?

No , Jesus is not entirely good.: 33% (1 vote)
Yes, Jesus is entirely good.: 33% (1 vote)
Fuck Jesus.: 0% (0 votes)
Who Cares?: 0% (0 votes)
Yes,I Trusth Jesus.: 33% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

David In The Bible Was Gay & Ruth Was A Lesbian- Nigerian Gay Pastor Reveals(pic / I Was Seduced By A Woman - Pastor Adeboye Reveals / Psalms 50 - Reveals The Heart And Mind Of God On Giving/tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Maykelly(f): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Yes, Maykelly. . . i need PROOFS, i mean real proofs of your darling Jesus. God is imaginary. [/size]
[size=13pt]i have told you before now, that you will SURELY DIE waiting for proof.

The air you breath is proof
the food u eat is proof
the water u drink is proof
the land you walk is proof, believe me Ogaga, before u get another proof u will surely smell the graound. grin and your death will become imaginary grin[/size]
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2009
[size=13pt]Maykelly so this is what proof that your Darling Jesus isn't a Liar and your Imaginary God is Real?,Then i strongly say you're wrong and do not agree with you. Jesus is death and if you keep saying he got resurrected then let him Drop some evidence and Proof. Yes, i know i shall surely die and i wont die just like your darling Jesus . . .he was nailed in two pieces of wood and that the end of his witchCraft magic. . . . he walk on top of Water , Change water into wine , heal the sick, Cause a tree not to produce fruit and so many more magic but why cant he save himself from death and want us to believe his so called followers after stealing his death body they claimed he's resurrected and always with them. . . don you think is annoying to hear you christians make such statement with any proof?[/size]
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Maykelly(f): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2009
[size=20pt]DO NOT CAST THE CHILDREN BREAD TO THE DOGS!

JESUS THE PRINCE OF PEACE.[/size]
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2009
[size=13pt]Jesus the retard guy. . . he wasn't trusth worthy even in his own society and thats why he gained the dead sentence. . . .Jesus is not in my book!. Jesus reveal himself and a bastard lier. . .what do you still have to back him up? huh [/size]
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Maykelly(f): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2010
[size=20pt]HOLINESS IS HE[/size]
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]You must be saying the Opposite to Holiness. JESUS , that guy is never holy.[/size]
May kelly:

[size=20pt]HOLINESS IS HE[/size]
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Maykelly(f): 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2010
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself

[size=24pt]Master Jesus is the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE[/size]
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2010
[size=13pt]You lie. . . Jesus can't reveal himself and that's why you keep covering him up~~ but , i think people like you are causing big confusion in the world today.[/size]
May kelly:

Re: Jesus Reveals Himself

[size=24pt]Master Jesus is the WAY, TRUTH and LIFE[/size]
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Caplegafe: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2011
cole haan shoes
Re: Jesus Reveals Himself by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2012
[size=13pt]Jesus reveal himself so fooolish when he was alive....i just hope that guy is not coming back. undecided[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Top 10 Reasons I Don't Believe In God / Are We Going To Make Heaven Or We Are Already In Heaven? / Kissing And Caressing But No Sex, Is It A Sin Or No Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.