Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,040 members, 7,931,581 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:55 AM

Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) (22834 Views)

Fashola Inspects Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway / Obiano Begins Rehabilitation Of Enugu-Onitsha Express Road / Wike Begins Widows Empowerment Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Tokety7: 7:56am On Apr 15, 2016
Hefemale:
So you expected Wike to continue with the monorail project? Ameachi is now the minister of transport if the monorail is very important to him let him continue from where he stopped. They won't be working the road if it is okay.

Actually, I don't expect any good from wike. So expecting him to continue is a tall order. Just wanted to put the records straight that it was wike that abandoned the project and not Amaechi.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Tokety7: 7:57am On Apr 15, 2016
oganology33:

So if ur d Gov. of RVS u'll continue with the mono rail

Thanks for agreeing with me that wike abandoned the project as against the lie fools are peddling. I can live with that.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Tokety7: 8:00am On Apr 15, 2016
meccuno:
I was wondering when azikiwe road became aba road.....meanwhile the mono rail was abandoned by amaechi and not wike

Monorail was never abandoned by Amaechi. Like many other projects anywhere in the country, it was ongoing. Would u say Jonah-daft abandoned onitsha bridge because he never completed it? If u can't then it's hypocritical for u to conclude that a project whose 1St phase was at 90% completion is abandoned. Use ur brain. Is the thug who promised not to touch it that abandoned it and not the one who brought it to where it is currently.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Tokety7: 8:03am On Apr 15, 2016
odikimi:

Pls can u enumerate the usefulness of the elephant monorail project embarked by Amaechi that justifies the over #45b spent on it?

First and foremost, u lied when u said 45billion spent. Even omereji report claimed less than 25 billion was spent. U Av allowed wikes lies to consume u. Shame.
Secondly, it's not in my place to school u of the monorail usefulness. If u can't work on urself to learn about it then that's ur cup of tea.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by allycat: 8:05am On Apr 15, 2016
All I can say is thank you to Wike for Rumuagholu road axis it has been a nightmare for almost 6 years. My question is what roads do local governments do because all focus seems to be on the state government.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Tokety7: 8:06am On Apr 15, 2016
benkz001:

Are you sure you ply that road while awake? If you do you should know that between Gov't House round about and the junction that leads you to Secteriate/beside CBN is bad, and that is the portion the repair work is ongoing.

U mean that walking distance? Can u swear on the lives of ur seeds that potholes exist there? Look what the thug governor did there was resurfacing and nothing more. The road has always been motorable far before mow.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by chrisxxx(m): 8:25am On Apr 15, 2016
Tokety7:
[/b]
[b]
This post of urs is a foolish post. Does this road displayed by op suggest rumuomasi section of aba Road? U even made up lies as claims. How far with prosecution of amaechi has promised by the thug wike?
Wike does not need to waste our fund and time on that. Senate is doing that already. Please don't count yourself privileged because I am replying your trash.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:24am On Apr 15, 2016
ba7man:
Either way, you're not too intelligent for comparing a tunnel railway to and elevated railway.
if you get off ur high horse you will realize that one is harder than the other and from ur dead analysis, the harder one was quicker tunneled than the easily built one, Try and get a sense of narrative from one's statement B4 commenting, you might jst learn a thing or two.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by YelloweWest: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2016
Tokety7:

U sound lost. Does the displayed pictures suggest the abonema waff u are talking about?
Then I take it that you don't know that road
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Tokety7: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2016
YelloweWest:

Then I take it that you don't know that road

Whatever. Even the biggest fool knows that isn't aba Road as claimed by op.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Tokety7: 11:23am On Apr 15, 2016
chrisxxx:

Wike does not need to waste our fund and time on that. Senate is doing that already. Please don't count yourself privileged because I am replying your trash.

Did he promise to prosecute or not? How much does it cost to prosecute? Continue to deceive urself? Senate is doing nothing and can't do anything to him.
U are the one talking thrash obviously. U would have heeded ur advise earlier and not commenting at all especially on a thread that is far beyond you to comprehend.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by chrisxxx(m): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2016
Tokety7:

Did he promise to prosecute or not? How much does it cost to prosecute? Continue to deceive urself? Senate is doing nothing and can't do anything to him.
U are the one talking thrash obviously. U would have heeded ur advise earlier and not commenting at all especially on a thread that is far beyond you to comprehend.
I am wearing white today as I always do. I cant get involve in a piggish fight.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2016
every were roads are being built....
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Tokety7: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2016
chrisxxx:

I am wearing white today as I always do. I cant get involve in a piggish fight.

U are very unstable. I thought u said u aren't replying. Who cares about ur outward appearance. I bet that ur inward isn't something to be boastful of.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by chrisxxx(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
Tokety7:

U are very unstable. I thought u said u aren't replying. Who cares about ur outward appearance. I bet that ur inward isn't something to be boastful of.
I know it is your joy to be identified as one who has interacted me. Nevertheless enjoy the rare privilege while it lasts. However you may be cut short due to insufficient data or have you collected the 5k meant for the less privilege you were hoodwinked with?
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Tokety7: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
[s]
chrisxxx:

I know it is your joy to be identified as one who has interacted me. Nevertheless enjoy the rare privilege while it lasts. However you may be cut short due to insufficient data or have you collected the 5k meant for the less privilege you were hoodwinked with?
[/s]

Who da Ffuck do u think u are? Get off ur high horse and ur dreamland. U are inconsequential to current scheme of things. If u had not qouted me first, do u ever think I care if u exist or not? Rubbish.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by chrisxxx(m): 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
Tokety7:
[s][/s]

Who da Ffuck do u think u are? Get off ur high horse and ur dreamland. U are inconsequential to current scheme of things. If u had not qouted me first, do u ever think I care if u exist or not? Rubbish.
I blame you not but Seun the owner of this forum for not screening members based on age and character. This is somebody who should have been busy with arranging his textbooks to go back to boarding school on Monday but you are here sharing senior jokes. You can imagine this e-lion!
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Tokety7: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
chrisxxx:

I blame you not but Seun the owner of this forum for not screening members based on age and character. This is somebody who should have been busy with arranging his textbooks to go back to boarding school on Monday but you are here sharing senior jokes. You can imagine this e-lion!

U sound foolish. U are the one feeling like one important personality but Av been severally deflated.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by chrisxxx(m): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Tokety7:

U sound foolish. U are the one feeling like one important personality but Av been severally deflated.
How did I get entrapped with this eccentric fellow? A fellow who is obviously impervious to reasoning! I have no doubt in my mind that you prefer data subscription to brain subscription. Please do that of brain.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by jpphilips(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Tokety7:

1) First and foremost, this is azikwe road alongside the monorail track and not aba road
2) I still made use of Azikwe road late last week, there is nothing wrong with that road as at that week and no worker was working on the road.
Is it that between last week and this week, this road went bad and contractor are immediately mobilized?
3) Monorail was never abandoned by Amaechi, it was ongoing. Instead wike abandoned it having sworn not to touch it. use ur head.

Pending when i will ply this same road next week Gods willing to authenticate what i am seeing here, i can sense lies somewhere.

You must be residing in Ogbor hills to call that place Azikiwe road
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by oganology33(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
Tokety7:

Thanks for agreeing with me that wike abandoned the project as against the lie fools are peddling. I can live with that.
Yes!!! He abandoned it. And Rivers ppl are in total support.
But u didn't answer the question ooo
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by ba7man(m): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
erico2k2:

if you get off ur high horse you will realize that one is harder than the other and from ur dead analysis, the harder one was quicker tunneled than the easily built one, Try and get a sense of narrative from one's statement B4 commenting, you might jst learn a thing or two.
Go and buy those expensive tunnelling machines then....... as if you're the one to provide the money.

It's easier to talk from the outside.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by YelloweWest: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
Tokety7:

Whatever. Even the biggest fool knows that isn't aba Road as claimed by op.
I agree it's not a bad road but it's azikiwe road by abomema waff junction. The railway there on the road is a terrible spot
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by NigeriaNigeria: 4:46am On Apr 17, 2016
It's NOT Aba Road.
It is Azikwe Road along the State Secretariat and the PHC Mall, close to the Azikwe Bus Stop.
The Government House at Mile 1 Road is visible in the picture.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Tokety7: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
YelloweWest:

I agree it's not a bad road but it's azikiwe road by abomema waff junction. The railway there on the road is a terrible spot

Then why did the op lied that aba Road is under construction when just one pot hole is being covered.
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Tokety7: 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
oganology33:

Yes!!! He abandoned it. And Rivers ppl are in total support.
But u didn't answer the question ooo

Good. Wike abandoned it not Amaechi as against the lie so many are saying here. Biko, what's ur question again?
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Tokety7: 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
jpphilips:

You must be residing in Ogbor hills to call that place Azikiwe road

Really.......please what do we call this road then?
Re: Wike Begins Rehabilitation Of Aba Road (photos) by Tokety7: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
[s]
chrisxxx:

How did I get entrapped with this eccentric fellow? A fellow who is obviously impervious to reasoning! I have no doubt in my mind that you prefer data subscription to brain subscription. Please do that of brain.
[/s]

Another senseless arrangements of English words. Try again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency: Shettima Tells Ezeife It’s Too Late To Kneel And Beg / Dino Melaye: Atiku Won’t Allow Wike Pull Down PDP / Bukola Saraki Appeals To FG, Labour Over Proposed Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.