Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,567 members, 7,926,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:23 PM

Size Doesn't Matter When It Comes To True Love... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Size Doesn't Matter When It Comes To True Love... (1132 Views)

Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos / Size Doesn't Matter!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Size Doesn't Matter When It Comes To True Love... by Kolababe: 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
The photos of Ghanaian bride, Nana Akua Ahenkan Tufuoh are being shared on Facebook with mostly positive comments. Beautiful bride.

Photo credit: James Appau Photography/Facebook

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/size-doesnt-matter-when-it-comes-to.html

Re: Size Doesn't Matter When It Comes To True Love... by Kolababe: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
True love is rare to find. HML
Re: Size Doesn't Matter When It Comes To True Love... by cruzita(f): 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
that woman legs na the same size with my waist
Re: Size Doesn't Matter When It Comes To True Love... by cruzita(f): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
I hope its true love and nothing is involved
Re: Size Doesn't Matter When It Comes To True Love... by Daniel2289(m): 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
Our likes differ sha.
Re: Size Doesn't Matter When It Comes To True Love... by Taiofil(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
Op why u chance me FTC na...

Well....

Size doesn't matter oo...I doubt if peeps below me would agree sha!

Happy Married Life! grin
Re: Size Doesn't Matter When It Comes To True Love... by Daniel2289(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
cruzita:
that woman legs na the same size with my waist

D woman fat sha!
Re: Size Doesn't Matter When It Comes To True Love... by Donlino(m): 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
O boy ye!!...see load! shocked
Re: Size Doesn't Matter When It Comes To True Love... by lordthree(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
[size=14pt]to each their own sha, imagine time for sex, moving fat away just so you can find her vag [/size]
Re: Size Doesn't Matter When It Comes To True Love... by sandeiwhite: 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
Woww grin. Love is beautiful grin grin angry grin
Re: Size Doesn't Matter When It Comes To True Love... by Topestbilly(m): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Yea... but it matters to me.

Painting a scenario where something happens n i need to carry her probably rush her to the hospital...

Na who go epp me in d middle of the night..
Re: Size Doesn't Matter When It Comes To True Love... by Greatzeus(m): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Why does it seem like the guy is faking smile,but the lady's smile are genuine.The lady be like "ahh thank God ohh,at last I don't catch one"

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Wear This To A Party?(picture) / MAMAGEE Is Getting Out Of Hand!!!!! No Be Joke O! / Help!! My Mum Is Against My Celibacy Stance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.