Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,793 members, 7,893,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 12:33 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (490729 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Djailer: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
doveda:
OMG! you haven't heard shocked

These guys are baby adults.Stay off if you have little patience for emotional outbursts. tongue

Doveda, what aches your loveless soul?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Maxi112: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
and what is funny in his comment? Or do you have a problem with me
ohh sori, ur name is joy, biko not ur own joy.. how u doing??
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fynestboi:

shocked lipsrsealed
hehe oga i greet o, may dem give ur guys amnesty na, amnesty to moderate romanceland till d end of missnairaland contest. there is one knight group acting as bokoharam with 5.000 alternate monikes that i need to send to sambisa forest.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by fairlyusedpant: 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Daaaaddy, I want indomie

Ohn leave me alone.. go and play with ur frnd sarah

I dnt want to play with refiner

I want indomie! I dnt want refiner grin

Ok leme cook indomie for you!

Whaaaaaat? I dnt think you knw how to cook indomie daaaddddy?

So what do u want me to do eh?

I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant [size=15pt]MIMZY[/size] to cook it for me. Mimzy is my friend, mimzy knows how to cook, mimzy makes me happy... I want u to call mimzzzy!!

Who is mimzy?

Looooooooook at her grin

www.nairaland.com/mimzy

Oh my gosh, mimzy is prettyyyyyy! I looooooooove mimzy...... grin cheesy

Vote mimzy for miss nairaland 2016. cool

mimzy and demilade at the same time, this is what change can cause, it makes people confused cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
Monalisa185:

lmao, why in God's name would you drop your clot for a biitch to leak, knowing fully well that a biitch is a female dog? babe, better go get your clit back else it's gonn' chop it off and you'll be rendered clit-lessgringrin... funny girl!!
nah nah, she has no teeth to chop it off, she will only leak the fart from there cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MUVA(m): 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
osedvgirl:

cheesy

Ma'am just tell me you're with the winning team, I'll tell captain smellymouth to reserve you a special couch. You look like you fly business class right? cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
Maxi112:
I thank God bro, how abt ur saint! them done lift d ban
hehe bro na tommorow e go over.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Cutehector(m): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

mimzy and demilade at the same time, this is what change can cause, it makes people confused cheesy
lol relax... cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
the fear of ban is the beginning of wisdom cheesy
LOL life na brain o
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
osedvgirl:
shocked
cute shocked
stop pranking me grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dollyjoy(f): 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Maxi112:
ohh sori, ur name is joy, biko not ur own joy.. how u doing??
am doing fine.i actually saw your comment as an indirect jab but it ok though.be good!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by fairlyusedpant: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
osedvgirl:

oh yeah, shes pretty too, make i see the rest first grin
i have even asked google to show me the rest
and what they told me is that it is only two candidates that are contesting for the miss nairaland title

and they are ....

Miss refiner and the rest cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MUVA(m): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Daaaaddy, I want indomie

Ohn leave me alone.. go and play with ur frnd refiner

I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant [size=15pt]MIMZY[/size] to cook it for me. Mimzy is my friend, mimzy knows how to cook, mimzy makes me happy... I want u to call mimzzzy!!

Who is mimzy?

Looooooooook at her grin

www.nairaland.com/mimzy

Cc: smellymouth

Real O.G. #Respect. cool

Welcome to the train!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
MUVA:

Ma'am just tell me you're with the winning team, I'll tell captain smellymouth to reserve you a special couch. You look like you fly business class right? cool
i dont fly business class o, i hang at the wing, i dont want to be like whats her moniker sef jade

oya fast fast
grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°Took me a minute but ain't none got a mouth as big as yer's tongue
LOL u love my mouth right?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Maxi112: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Daaaaddy, I want indomie

Ohn leave me alone.. go and play with ur frnd refiner

Who is mimzy?

Looooooooook at her grin

www.nairaland.com/mimzy

Cc: smellymouth
very sad indeed, tho I saw this coming, what abt gold bruh
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
I will never vote for mimzy because of her gang of etouts hooligans and dumbfvcks lipsrsealed

Seriously, all they do is e-fight and give each other morale boosts in the form of likes

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MUVA(m): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
osedvgirl:

i dont fly business class o, i hang at the wing, i dont want to be like whats her moniker sef jade

oya fast fast
grin

LOL. Did I mention we have tanned and ripped air-hosts too? The type u see and just wanna run your pretty fingers down their packs cool

#TrendMimzy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Cutehector(m): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Maxi112:
very sad indeed, tho I saw this coming, what abt gold bruh
erryone should just chill.... i'm tryna create an advert for all the contestants..... so there should be no room for violence in here... it doesn't mean i'v dumped gold. I'm still her campaign manager.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by pennytration(m): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
osedvgirl:

leave that bullshiit girl alone, you are higher than her, believe me cheesy
Take it easy on Jade, wots all dis hate about.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
kramfonos:

Save your falsified age.

You should have been smart enough to just campaign instead of causing a scene.

You subtly try to make it seem like I reprimanded you 'cause you rejected my advances, didn't you?

I had to make the onlookers know you're the one making advances towards me.

See? I turned your subtle blackmail against you.

Never try to blackmail KingSlay. He always makes sure he's clean.

So long, cougar. So long. smiley

ok. disclaimer: Son of mark has never reprimanded Me 'cause I rejected his advances',

The son of mark tried to bully me but I'm too grown to be bullied. Now take care and good bye.

I don't need to falsify anything for NL because I don't watch for onlookers instead I catch Joke Awon werey style and that is what hurts people.

I am an advocate for abolishing the term 'Hoe' which is a weak man's last resort. That is my crime. And if you got evidence to show me flirting up and down nl then so be it. I am a Straight woman so Men have never been my enemy unless they bleed like me 5 days of the month.

Mitch mentality don't scare me. Everything I do is Transparent so keep your threats to yourself or save it for a bitch who cares.

Again Good bye

6 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MUVA(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Vanquay:
I will never vote for mimzy because of her gang of etouts hooligans and dumbfvcks lipsrsealed

Seriously, all they do is e-fight and give each other morale boosts in the form of likes

I hate those guys too! angry

But it seems the lady is her own individual. The Knights are not contesting the pageant bro. Aren't you ass man? You love them hoes too?? We keep it 100 over here blud cool

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Maxi112: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
am doing fine.i actually saw your comment as an indirect jab but it ok though.be good!
nah! not me, I don't jab female monikers here, directly or indirectly..

know need telling me to be good
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by postmann: 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
MRNipples:
hehe bro na tommorow e go over.

I'm expecting a rap on my door first thing tomorrow morning as soon as saint walks out of confinement
grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
pennytration:
Take it easy on Jade, wots all dis hate about.
sharaaaap, do i know you or her, i only replied her braggings, what do you understand by hate
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
MUVA:

I hate those guys too! angry

But it seems the lady is her own individual. The Knights are not contesting the pageant bro. Aren't you ass man? You love them hoes too?? We keep it 100 over here blud cool

Ehem, Ehem, I won't lie her ass is okay and her face is Aight, she just needs to buy push-up bra...She has my vote as long as I don't see someone sexier than her angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
postmann:

I'm expecting a rap on my door first thing tomorrow morning as soon as saint walks out of confinement
grin
YES SIR, i will be d one to wake u up. good afternoon.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
See, I can already see that delusional ipod sons of Mark bullying the Nubian queen kiss

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Monalisa185(f): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
osedvgirl:

nah nah, she has no teeth to chop it off, she will only leak the fart from there cheesy cheesy cheesy

looooool, ain't you just one hell of a wicked someborri?grin

where you dey hide sameer1212?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
osedvgirl:

sharaaaap, do i know you or her, i only replied her braggings, what do you understand by hate
body dey catch u o.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Fynestboi: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
MRNipples:
hehe oga i greet o, may dem give ur guys amnesty na, amnesty to moderate romanceland till d end of missnairaland contest. there is one knight group acting as bokoharam with 5.000 alternate monikes that i need to send to sambisa forest.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dollyjoy(f): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
Maxi112:
nah! not me, I don't jab female monikers here, directly or indirectly..

know need telling me to be good

alright then.have a nice daywink

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.