Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,936 members, 7,873,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (486650 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dare2differ: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2016
Thank you very much

We really appreciate it sir

Can you please put something on your Sig to show support , thanks
sucobaba:

Sucre, Just found out you're up for Miss NL......quite interesting.

You have my vote

Have a nice day
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by SyndicatesMedia: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Well hypocrite is the word that comes to mind. Funny she hasn't sent a pm to obontami and killerman65. I know they mean business. Lol.

LOL! You don't get it bro, there's no end to her flirting. She doesn't do it with thee intent of hooking up or bleeping. She's too insecure for that.

Daretodiffer flirts to feel good about herself. Her reality is SAD and she's demented which eventually led to her loosing her mind. Go figure how someone who this advanced still can't figure out who I am! She's a lunatic I tell ya!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2016
So far I haven't seen mim.zy refer to another contestant as ugly or say anything derogatory to them.
Just air your views, campaign for the candidate of your choice if you will and if you must criticize, do it constructively. Life is too short for all these, it is a very small world dear and what goes around comes around.

Cut these contestants some slack and remember that they are human and have blood flowing in their veins too.

Stop e-bullying . #EnoughSaid

dare2differ:

I have never aborted darling

Well, I don't see how it is different from calling another person ugly.

Ask her and her people, what have they been calling some contestants? If they knew that this, they won't have started their madness.

No one should be mocked however if you intend on mocking someone, make sure you don't have your cross!

Mimzy, shey you don hear.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2016
SyndicatesMedia:

LOL! You don't get it bro, there's no end to her flirting. She doesn't do it with thee intent of hooking up or bleeping. She's too insecure for that.

Daretodiffer flirts to feel good about herself. Her reality is SAD and she's demented which eventually led to her loosing her mind. Go figure how someone who this advanced still can't figure out who I am! She's a lunatic I tell ya!
Oh dude you're mean...

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dare2differ: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2016
Hmmmmm grin

Will you like to know what stfuareyouGod and I talk about?

We talk about how small boys and shameless women worship a 35 year old ballssmileytongue

SyndicatesMedia:

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by SyndicatesMedia: 10:02am On Apr 25, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:

So far I haven't seen mim.zy refer to another contestant as ugly or say anything derogatory to them.
Just air your views, campaign for the candidate of your chouce if you will and if you must criticize, do it constructively. Life is too short for all these, it is a very small world dear and what goes around comes around.

Cut these contestants some slack and remember that they are human and have blood flowing in their veins too.

Who ever you are, I respect you for these wise words. But.. I'm sorry to inform you that you've just poured water on stone. Thank you grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dare2differ: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:

Just air your views, campaign for the candidate of your chouce if you will and if you must criticize, do it constructively. Life is too short for all these, it is a very small world dear and what goes around comes around.

Because she doesn't want to tarnish her image. Did you also miss what her campaign team had been saying too or are you just being selective with the truth.

Let me tell you a story, Mimzy belongs to acult called the Knight. You should have seen it all around Nairaland. She has the power to stop them from harassing other contestants but no she prefers to sit back and laugh with them

Did I also mention how this cult sat down and talked about me too? Yep, they do that. It might be just your turn tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by SyndicatesMedia: 10:06am On Apr 25, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Oh dude you're mean...

She's SAD. Ugly is even an understatement bro! I felt so disappointed when I saw her photo for the very first time, I was gubschmucked! gringrin

I don't need to diss her to feel good about myself. One thing is certain, she will continue being relegated. life will keep screwing daretodiffer over till she kaputs! (No pun intended)

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dare2differ: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Oh dude you're mean...

Mean? You must be really daf***

If mean is writing tall tales, I would have left Naitaland a long time ago.

Tell lezz to stop being stvpid.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by SyndicatesMedia: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2016
dare2differ:

You're a psycho. Have pity on yourself naa?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by tushgirl(f): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2016
doveda:
Who is this?

Well, I don't have time to argue with a coward

According to the Knights, i am a psycho

Better psycho than a member of a moro.nic cult

What's your moniker, coward?
Because of you lanicky already lost one vote.
Lanicky
STFUareyouGod
Ipledge10 you better call this lunatic to order.
Lanicky is a cool girl but this psycho girl is taking it too far

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2016
dare2differ:

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dare2differ: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2016
SyndicatesMedia:

She's SAD. Ugly is even an understatement bro! I felt so disappointed when I saw her photo for the very first time, I was gubschmucked! gringrin

I don't need to diss her to feel good about myself. One thing is certain, she will continue being relegated. life will keep screwing daretodiffer over till she kaputs! (No pun intended)

Nah federer, I have been called all things but not ugly and sadsmiley. With 4 Bros? Nope darling!

Try agian, this time, convince me
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2016
SyndicatesMedia:

shocked shocked shocked: shocked shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by SyndicatesMedia: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2016
JoeBlocks:
shocked shocked shocked: shocked shocked

Lol. I know her too damn well, I wonder how they chose someone whom I have her "mumu button" to campaign for them! gringringrin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by donbenedict(m): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2016
Wen we just have a pretty girl worth voting for.. evryone is killing demselves..

Pls vote for demiladegold www.nairaland/demiladegold

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dare2differ: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2016
tushgirl:
Lanicky
STFUareyouGod

I haven't seen you supporting lanicky

Are you for lanicky or not?

Attention seeker, don't ever in your freaking life call me a lunatic or psycho. Ever! And Learn how not to stand like a freaking spaghetti, that dp is irritableshocked.

By the way, I am no longer on the campaign teamsmiley. Ciao!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2016
SyndicatesMedia:

Lol. I know her too damn well, I wonder how they chose someone whom I have her "mumu button" to campaign for them! gringringrin
Different strokes for different folks. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by SyndicatesMedia: 10:16am On Apr 25, 2016
dare2differ:

Nah federer, I have been called all things but not ugly and sadsmiley. With 4 Bros? Nope darling!

Try agian, this time, convince me

Aderinsola what are u saying

I'm sorry but I don't speak "incoherent". We both know how u look. Told you, you will always hate on pretty girls, its only natural dear sad sad

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 25, 2016
angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by sinizia: 10:16am On Apr 25, 2016
JoeBlocks:
That's the beauty of freedom of expression in cyber space.
No, I disagree. Rather it's the ugliness of freedom of expression on cyber-sphere. There's nothing "beautiful" about being an irredeemable rank idìot on the cyber space.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by donbenedict(m): 10:17am On Apr 25, 2016
dare2differ:

I haven't seen you supporting lanicky

Are you for lanicky or not?

Attention seeker, don't ever in your freaking life call me a lunatic or psycho. Ever! And Learn how not to stand like a freaking spaghetti, that dp is irritableshocked.

By the way, I am no longer on the campaign teamsmiley. Ciao!
join my team na..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by SyndicatesMedia: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2016
sinizia:

No, I disagree. Rather it's the ugliness of freedom of expression on cyber-sphere. There's nothing "beautiful" about being an irredeemable rank idìot on the cyber space.

Howdy moniker twin? smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dare2differ: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2016
donbenedict:
join my team na..

Nope

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by IamLEGEND1: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2016
SyndicatesMedia:

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2016
sinizia:

Opinions differ. What's ugly to you, is beautiful to another. Some people still love/like this irredeemable rank ediots on cyber space you know. Lol.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dare2differ: 10:20am On Apr 25, 2016
SyndicatesMedia:

Aderinsola what are u saying

I'm sorry but I don't speak "incoherent". We both know how u look. Told you, you will always hate on pretty girls, its only natural dear sad sad

Darling, we both know I look great. I am not sure about your mama though.

I can hate on her. Ask muva about what I think of her. Ask mimzy toosmiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by donbenedict(m): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2016
dare2differ:

Nope
what's making u so bitter this mornig really?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Laveda(f): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2016
angry angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dare2differ: 10:21am On Apr 25, 2016
donbenedict:
what's making u so bitter this mornig really?
I am hungry joor
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by donbenedict(m): 10:23am On Apr 25, 2016
dare2differ:
I am hungry joor
wah would u like to eat
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by hresso: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2016
tushgirl:
Lanicky
STFUareyouGod
undecided
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.