Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (486659 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
N1one:
#team Ivyy#

See fine gal
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
dare2differ:
You need to read about how I started. I made it clear but then I eventually did. however that does not mean that I still want to

Don't be stvpid. I have made it clear over and over again that I don't do caucus. You could ask them yourself

I am done quoting you. I don't like cowards

Doesnt matter how many colors u print in. I can only get a few messages.

You are confused and u dont have a mind of your own.

You are a rude people pleaser given to dishing out name calling but incapable of receiving same.

Hence, you are mostly out to prove yourself wrong about the way you feel about yourself, by fighting those who speak out the true things you think of yourself in the deep dark when no one is watching.

In the end, all your venting isnt about all these beautiful people, but about YOU. Daretodiffer.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Love jazz myself. But I'm all a rock fan. Its in ma blood.

Which Jazz artiste do you listen to?

Makaya Mccraven, antonio sanchez, aaron diehl, terri lyne carrington, marylou, carla bley, regina carta. So many. Just regrounds my being after Ive gone out of sync. Rock? What kind... hard, soft, metallic, cos i can do soft rock and country music...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by peeparty(m): 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
agarawu23:
I will be back in the evening to deal with some idiots here angry

I will be mentioning monikers cos I gv no fvck about silly asses undecided

Use the ignore button.. just don't get yourself involve thanks..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by JoeBlocks(m): 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Makaya Mccraven, antonio sanchez, aaron diehl, terri lyne carrington, marylou, carla bley, regina carta. So many. Just regrounds my being after Ive gone out of sync. Rock? What kind... hard, soft, metallic, cos i can do soft rock and country music...
Wow!. You sure do like your music. I go with the type of Jazz that relax my nerves after coming from a hard days hustle. Alli Ryerson does that, and even Phil driscoll's Sellah, is just so breath taking and relaxing.

LOL. I meant all type of rock, which rock artiste do you listen to, apart from the usual suspects. Lol.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
dare2differ:
You need to read about how I started. I made it clear but then I eventually did. however that does not mean that I still want to

Don't be stvpid. I have made it clear over and over again that I don't do caucus. You could ask them yourself

I am done quoting you. I don't like cowards

You are a rude people pleaser given to dishing out name calling but incapable of receiving same.

Hence, you are mostly out to prove yourself wrong about the way you feel about yourself, by fighting those who speak out the true things you think of yourself in the deep dark when no one is watching.

In the end, all your venting isnt about all these beautiful people, but about YOU. DaretOdiffer

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Braintouch.....
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Kanyol(m): 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
kr0ne:
Kanyol.
Odogwu, am I safe?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Benoy: 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vote for ELEGANCE...Vote for Ivvy

#IvyyRocks cool cool cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by edwife(f): 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
MRNipples:
hmmm sport session, if chelsea fail to qualify against psg, rememba? to saint samurai.

Lol, I still can't remember what the promise was. However I do remember talking about it.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Braintouch(m): 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
N1one:
Braintouch.....
Yes, sir. Sai Mimzy! tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Benoy: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
nitwitfabian:

In the end, all your venting isnt about all these beautiful people, but about YOU. DaretOdiffer

Don't tow her line...IGNORE
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
edwife:

Lol, I still can't remember what the promise was. However I do remember talking about it.
hehe atleast u remembered. well u said i shud tell u what i want and i said i will think abt it.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Wow!. You sure do like your music. I go with the type of Jazz that relax my nerves after coming from a hard days hustle. Alli Ryerson does that, and even Phil driscoll's Sellah, is just so breath taking and relaxing.

LOL. I meant all type of rock, which rock artiste do you listen to, apart from the usual suspects. Lol.

Yeah... jazz does that.

Oh... phil driscoll is the truth . I wish i had his album. I cherish my collections.

Oh my rock love is Chris Daughtry since his American Idol days. With songs like life after you, call your name, etc
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by edwife(f): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
MRNipples:
hehe atleast u remembered. well u said i shud tell u what i want and i said i will think abt it.

For real? Okay go on then.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Lsofdk(m): 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
dare2differ:
This stvpidity is beyond me

Good day![/b
]
[b] i always knew it come to this, joseph1832 was right after all

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dare2differ: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
okay, what else?
nitwitfabian:

In the end, all your venting isnt about all these beautiful people, but about YOU. Daretodiffer.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
edwife:

For real? Okay go on then.
hmmm ok i know romanceland aint u thing, its 4 amaturs, so in d evening i will tell u mature sessions like sport and family.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Braintouch:

lolzzz

ur brain dey youch grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
dare2differ:
okay, what else?

Just digest that, and work on yourself.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
MRNipples:

oga how far na?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dare2differ: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Work on your cowardice first wink
nitwitfabian:

Just digest that, and work on yourself.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Benoy:

Don't tow her line...IGNORE

I should. But she needs to b shut down. And thats d only way she knows. U wanna get a monkey? You act like one.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by edwife(f): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
MRNipples:
hmmm ok i know romanceland aint u thing, its 4 amaturs, so in d evening i will tell u mature sessions like sport and family.

Hmmm, noted! Got to run now, break over.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dare2differ: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Somehow, some people I may never quote again on this forum after May 2016, think I care about what they think of me. Why on earth would I care about what a sexist say? Why on earth would I care about what a cult say?

People really take this forum personal o. i say my shit and walk off.
For me, everything on Niaraland stays on nairaland
Lsofdk:

i always knew it come to this, joseph1832 was right after all
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Braintouch:

thanks wink wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
dare2differ:
Work on your cowardice first wink

Eeyah... thats the reason for your delapidated state? Cos im a coward, u choose to go mad, and fail your moniker that asks you to dare to differ instead of working on urself?
u are a giant Selfdestruct button

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
N1one:

oga how far na?
Gud afternoon boss, im cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MRNipples(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
edwife:

Hmmm, noted! Got to run now, break over.
Alright mir
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
wink wink wink

#TRENDMIMZY #IAMMIMZYRIZED grin wink

IamLEGEND1:
what has a contestant got to do with these 'knights'?
There is a divide here,and you're obviously trying very hard to see you bridge that chasm whatever means possible..... if a certain group of people u don't like are campaigning for a candidate,then scrutinize said candidate and come to a conclusion for urself and don't let past(& present) rivalries cloud ur judgement.
#DazAll

WE ARE TEAM MIMZY,AND WE JUST WANT TO MAKE PERFECT SENSE.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dare2differ: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Cowardice sir!

THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT ME! cry
I AM A LOST CAUSE grin undecided

When are you going to stop being a coward?
nitwitfabian:

Eeyah... thats the reason for your delapidated state? Cos im a coward, u choose to go mad, and fail your moniker that asks you to dare to differ instead of working on urself?
u are a giant Selfdestruct button
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Dominicah(f): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
MRNipples:
I hope you don't want to beg her for money?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.