Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread - Romance (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (486657 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by SyndicatesMedia: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
Left, Returned. Daretodiffer is still here.. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Otunagum(m): 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dominicah:
does she want to pull her top or is she romancing herself? I don't understand this video undecided
You sound jealous.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Otunagum(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ivy is decent. wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MarysMeal: 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
SEE let me just make a statement and make myself clear, in the past weeks there have been some kind of intimidation, threats, invading of privacy against contestants by some people, we the elders have been keeping quiet and we are watching and nodding our heads. IF this set of people namely (kramfonos,lezzlie,muva,creamish) actually d four people i hate in dat group, even if hate is a strong word. IF they think that by we the elders keeping quiet waiting for the right time to strike. if they think that they are ahead due to our silence, then they better rethink becaus as far as i am concern. MIMZY I REPEAT MIMZY can and will never win missnairaland contest, not when i sweetorgasm is still alife. i will do everything humanly possible to see her fail, this is me typing in all sincerity. other contestant might win but MIMZY can never win. atleast that is the only way the innocent folks dat were e bullied by her team can get justice and revenge nd justice must be serve. and we d elders must see to it. sign manson

Little man, is this a threat or you're just boasting?

7 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
#Team Ivyy#

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by SyndicatesMedia: 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
dare2differ:
Cowards quoting cowards

It is team mimzy nowsmiley

TeamMimzy is in no way affiliated to Hefemale or any other moniker currently calling you to order. Your lack of etiquette and blatant disregard of campaign ethics are what attracted all the "good will" you and your team are currently getting. Thank you. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by SyndicatesMedia: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
kramfonos:

Perfect! Just perfect!

Let it be known that any rancour which would occur from hence should be blamed on Agarawu23 - a member of Team Lanicky.

He, right on this thread, has sworn to disturb the relative peace on this thread so it is only fair if members supporting other contestants counter him and call him out for what he is.

He's sworn to use any means possible to thwart the flow of the surging river of eventuality.

Bring it on, Agarawu23. We (Nairalanders who do hobnob with and use moderators for hate-fueled, evil schemes like you do) are waiting.

Let the moderators who are being used for these SCHEMINGS take note.

Cc: dygeasy lalasticlala dominique mynd44 and all well meaning nairalanders who stand for justice and fairness!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Otunagum(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
Does this mean war?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Alocia(f): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
Madness at it's peak grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Lezzlie(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
dare2differ:
What are you saying?

Aging Woman, please stop quoting me. I will keep scaling your desperate hurdles to get me banned. I see you hit the report button yesterday after i gave you a flash of what's to follow after the campaign.

Your mental processing unit needs complete overhauling. You can never outwit me.

After the campaigns, we shall dance to the crazy beat of fingers and virtual keyboards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by missyQween(f): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
what has a contestant got to do with these 'knights'?
There is a divide here,and you're obviously trying very hard to see you bridge that chasm whatever means possible..... if a certain group of people u don't like are campaigning for a candidate,then scrutinize said candidate and come to a conclusion for urself and don't let past(& present) rivalries cloud ur judgement.
#DazAll

WE ARE TEAM MIMZY,AND WE JUST WANT TO MAKE PERFECT SENSE.

#SaiMimzy...#TeamMimzy
IamLEGEND1:
There is a divide here,and you're obviously trying very hard to see you bridge that chasm whatever means possible..... if a certain group of people u don't like are campaigning for a candidate,then scrutinize said candidate and come to a conclusion for urself and don't let past(& present) rivalries cloud ur judgement.
#DazAll

#SaiMimzy...#TeamMimzy
IamLEGEND1:
#DazAll

#SaiMimzy...#TeamMimzy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by SyndicatesMedia: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
missyQween:

#SaiMimzy...#TeamMimzy

#SaiMimzy...#TeamMimzy

#SaiMimzy...#TeamMimzy

TeamMIMZY ti Take Over ni oooooooo gringrin

You just gotta love Mimz grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
SMH undecided

See wetin buhari cause for naija cry cry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by dare2differ: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Write in English!

When are you getting married sir?
Lezzlie:

Aging Woman, please stop quoting me. I will keep scaling your desperate hurdles to get me banned. I see you hit the report button yesterday after i gave you a flash of what's to follow after the campaign.

Your mental processing unit needs complete overhauling. You can never outwit me.

After the campaigns, we shall dance to the crazy beat of fingers and virtual keyboards
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Hefemale: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
dare2differ:
Cowards quoting cowards

It is team mimzy nowsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Djailer: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
missyQween:

Oh....Now my heart is swelling up with love cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Braintouch(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by MarysMeal: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
Farano and rocktation why not close this thread?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by SyndicatesMedia: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
NAIRALAND ONI BAJE OOooo

A "VOTE" FOR MIMZY IS A VOTE FOR NOT JUST BEAUTY, GRACE and BRAINS. ITS ALSO A VOTE TO PUT A NAIL ON CLANDESTINE SELECTION AND "ARRANGEE" WINNERS!

IStandWithMimzy!!!!!!!!! #TrendMimzy! #LoveMIMZY #InhaleMimzy #ExhaleVictory

Cc: Smellymouth, IAmLegend, Ogorwhyne,Vanquay,Creamish,IykeKelvins,Lsofdk and EVERYONE who stands for fairness! cool

JOIN THE WINNING TEAM TODAY, #TrendMIMZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Dygeasy the only thing i need now is the official campaign week. my people in celebrity,family,sports, barcelona fan thread, premiership,laliga,italian seria a, german bundesliga session are waiting, my people in sexuality session, health and education session are waiting. that moment when u have 500monikers viewing a thread to vote and 400 of d monikers are my disciples. im going to shock people in dis contest.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The force is with you grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Creamish(f): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
SyndicatesMedia:
NAIRALAND ONI BAJE OOooo

A "VOTE" FOR MIMZY IS A VOTE FOR NOT JUST BEAUTY, GRACE and BRAINS. ITS ALSO A VOTE TO PUT A NAIL ON CLANDESTINE SELECTION AND "ARRANGEE" WINNERS!

IStandWithMimzy!!!!!!!!! #TrendMimzy! #LoveMIMZY #InhaleMimzy #ExhaleVictory

Cc: Smellymouth, IAmLegend, Ogorwhyne,Vanquay,Creamish,IykeKelvins,Lsofdk and EVERYONE who stands for fairness! cool

JOIN THE WINNING TEAM TODAY, #TrendMIMZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
N1one , you no try
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2016

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Oyind17:
N1one , you no try

shocked shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by cindykaey(f): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
kramfonos:

Agaruwu23 is the one who has declared war on you, I and every other Nairalander who has a voice and who isn't cowered. He's sworn to use his 'connections' - the moderators included- to achieve his hate-and-jealous-fueled aim.

Like other Nairalanders who do not have special "connections" and relationships with the moderators, I am waiting.

How long are you gonna continue with this? grin
Don't you ever get tired?

Quit this already, it's becoming stale and annoying smiley

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by cindykaey(f): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
N1one:

tongue tongue

She's beautiful wink

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
cindykaey:

She's beautiful wink

wink kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (411) (Reply)

Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.