Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,944 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:40 PM

Say Your Mind In Three Words - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Say Your Mind In Three Words (5593 Views)

Nairalander say your age range, & lets predict your real age / . / Say Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Your Mind In Three Words by Krystalluv(f): 10:16am On May 04, 2016
Guys are heartless!!
Re: Say Your Mind In Three Words by inkon: 10:39am On May 04, 2016
Krystalluv:
Guys are heartless!!
Are you hurt?
Re: Say Your Mind In Three Words by Krystalluv(f): 11:10am On May 04, 2016
sad
inkon:

Are you hurt?
Very very hurt!!
Re: Say Your Mind In Three Words by Dorisanice: 11:12am On May 04, 2016
Re: Say Your Mind In Three Words by homealone2(m): 11:43am On May 04, 2016
I need sex
Re: Say Your Mind In Three Words by Ray4swaqqi(m): 3:04pm On May 04, 2016
I WANNABE RICH
Re: Say Your Mind In Three Words by inkon: 3:45pm On May 04, 2016
Krystalluv:
sadVery very hurt!!
Share with me.
Re: Say Your Mind In Three Words by Krystalluv(f): 11:03am On May 05, 2016
inkon:

Share with me.
Even if I do, u won't understand bcs u'r a man too.. Wicked and heartless set of human beings!
Re: Say Your Mind In Three Words by Anoti1(m): 12:41pm On May 05, 2016
inkon:

pick up what?

My Call
Re: Say Your Mind In Three Words by inkon: 12:51pm On May 05, 2016
Krystalluv:
Even if I do, u won't understand bcs u'r a man too.. Wicked and heartless set of human beings!

Oops!

You are boiling. Who could have done this!
Well, you can calm down and talk to me. I may not be a saint but I'm certainly not what you think.
Re: Say Your Mind In Three Words by Krystalluv(f): 12:59pm On May 05, 2016
inkon:

Oops!

You are boiling. Who could have done this!
Well, you can calm down and talk to me. I may not be a saint but I'm certainly not what you think.
Hmmm.. my dear, telling u will not change anything it might even worsen the issue.

I just hope he regrets his actions and come back begging like the idiot that he is and by then it must have been too late!

Thanks for ur care!!
Re: Say Your Mind In Three Words by inkon: 2:48pm On May 05, 2016
Krystalluv:
Hmmm.. my dear, telling u will not change anything it might even worsen the issue.

I just hope he regrets his actions and come back begging like the idiot that he is and by then it must have been too late!

Thanks for ur care!!

If you think so, fine! You might be reticent for a good reason and I want to respect that.

I really wish he comes back for reconciliation. But if he doesn't, it means he wasn't meant for you. A better man will surely locate you.

For the time being, free your mind and stop seething. Experiment your full potential and see how well you can do without him.

However, I disagree with you on the part of calling him "idiot". He is just one human being that made a mistake, perhaps.
Whatever it is that transpired, we are prone to mistakes and treating issues with anger isn't the best approach.

Cheers!
Re: Say Your Mind In Three Words by Krystalluv(f): 4:05pm On May 05, 2016
inkon:

If you think so, fine! You might be reticent for a good reason and I want to respect that.

I really wish he comes back for reconciliation. But if he doesn't, it means he wasn't meant for you. A better man will surely locate you.

For the time being, free your mind and stop seething. Experiment your full potential and see how well you can do without him.

However, I disagree with you on the part of calling him "idiot". He is just one human being that made a mistake, perhaps.
Whatever it is that transpired, we are prone to mistakes and treating issues with anger isn't the best approach.

Cheers!
Hmmm.. He's not going to come back! He has gone and come back many times and I had foolishly accepted him back.

I hope he doesn't come back but regret his actions.

Thanks.. *Muah*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Pose With Their Feet On A Lady's Shoulder (Picture) / Igbo Man Will Always Be Igbo Man / Your Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.