Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,421 members, 7,940,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Meet The Tallest Teenager In India - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet The Tallest Teenager In India (1243 Views)

World's Tallest 12-year Old Boy To Undergo Brain Surgery To Stop Growth / Meet D Top 10 Tallest Men That Ever Lived (photos) / How A Teenager Lived With Unborn Twin Inside Him For 15 Years (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Tallest Teenager In India by JoelNkantaBlog: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
AT just 14-years-old he already stands a whopping 6ft 7in. But India's tallest teen now fears his great height will one day leave him struggling to find a wife.
Incredibly Yashwant Raut, from Solapur, is the only person in his family with such extraordinary height. In fact his parents are actually well below average height - with his dad measuring 5ft 5in and his mum just 4ft 5in.
But despite coming from a notably small family, doctors are predicting Yashwant will reach a staggering 8ft by the time he stops growing.
"I feel my height is a huge strength in my life," Yashwant said.
"There have been times when I feel really special, like a celebrity, when people stop me to click pictures and ask for my autograph. I always wanted to be tall but I never imagined I would grow this tall."
But Yashwant, who is still at school and dreams of becoming a basketball player, admits his height is causing difficulties.
"I don’t fit on my bed so I can’t sleep properly at night. We need a customized bed but we haven’t got round to it yet. I always hit my head when I’m walking around the house and in school, and I can’t fit in our car or sit properly at my school desk. Everything is a problem for me." he said.
But the biggest issue worrying Yashwant is whether he’ll one day find a wife who'll match his height.
"I want a girl who will be tall enough. She has to suit my height. If I don’t find a girl who can match my height or get close even, I probably will not marry at all," he said.
Yashwant’s father Brahmadev, 40, feels proud as a parent that his son stands out in the crowd.
The 5ft 5ins teacher said: "People stop and look as he steps out of our home, sometimes they say good comments and sometimes bad. But we teach him to take every word as inspiration and motivation and just move on with his life."
His sister Triveni, 18, stands at just 5ft tall and only comes to her little brother’s waist.
Meanwhile his mum Suman, 36, also a teacher stands at just 4ft 5ins and wants her son to be recognized across the globe for his height.
"He is blessed with this remarkable height and I am hopeful he’ll be able to do something fruitful with this blessing,’ she said. ‘People ask me what I did during my pregnancy but I can’t answer them, I have no idea. He was like any other baby but just a bit bigger. His hands and legs used to always stick out of the cot or pram, always too big to fit into anything."
People still tease Yashwant, who wears (Click on the link below to read more)
<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

Re: Meet The Tallest Teenager In India by Emmysky(m): 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
Oboy,me dey here dey thinks say i tall though am 6ft 4in, i try sha
Re: Meet The Tallest Teenager In India by ricsman(m): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
extra legs ment for his twice brother
Re: Meet The Tallest Teenager In India by bibinwaka: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
angry shocked damn those heights

(1) (Reply)

9 Foods To Avoid When Your Tummy Hurts / Canadian Based Nigerian( Nurse) Blasts Nigerian 'Doctors' Dirty- Epic Responses / Iron Supplement - Doctors And Pharmacists,help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.