Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,137 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:42 AM

For Broadcasting Whatsapp Message Criticising Oshiomhole, Police Arrest Man - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / For Broadcasting Whatsapp Message Criticising Oshiomhole, Police Arrest Man (21114 Views)

Policemen Arrest Man For Not Having Receipts Of 2 Mobile Phones On Him (Photo) / Lagos Police Arrest Man With Woman’s Head / Police Arrest Man With Human Skull In Ogun (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Broadcasting Whatsapp Message Criticising Oshiomhole, Police Arrest Man by gcof(m): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
vickyO:
I call it power surge.

It's a shame if this report is actually true that the police would take someone to court over an observation made when there are pressing needs left unattended.

I read the other day that a man was on trail against the Federal Government for posting a picture of Buhari with RIP on it. The man defended himself by simply saying RIP meant remain in power.

This government is the most unusual I have seen all my life in Nigeria. Many things are going awry but I pray everthing turns out well at last. As the Bible says, though sorrow may last for the night, joy's going to come in the morning.

I have chosen not to criticise anymore but to encourage and pray for the government because they are all we've got for the next four years.

So let us all pray for Nigeria till we are united and one. Corruption kept at bay. Boko Haram displaced. Lost glory restored so we all can exhale.

God bless Nigeria and it's slogan; Good people, great Nation.
this part of your statement actually got me" I have chosen not to criticise anymore but to encourage and pray for the government because they are all we've got for the next four years.
So let us all pray for Nigeria till we are united and one. Corruption kept at bay. Very nice one

1 Like

Re: For Broadcasting Whatsapp Message Criticising Oshiomhole, Police Arrest Man by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
vickyO:

I don't mind a revolution but I think it will not turn out well because Nigeria isn't ripe yet.

Till we have all had it with the government, we can't stage a revolution.
i am glad you can see sense unlike some nigerians. but by then it may be too late, i say the earlier the better tongue

1 Like

Re: For Broadcasting Whatsapp Message Criticising Oshiomhole, Police Arrest Man by nwakibie3(m): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
grin

Re: For Broadcasting Whatsapp Message Criticising Oshiomhole, Police Arrest Man by Desmorise(m): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
That does not defeat the fact that oshiomole is a criminal
Re: For Broadcasting Whatsapp Message Criticising Oshiomhole, Police Arrest Man by habsydiamond(m): 1:05am On Apr 15, 2016
this is what am saying ooo concerning our jekojeko police officers. so na whatsapp dem dey screen nao abi. i beta start to dey talk less for watsapp so that i wont be the enemy of the state tomorow. yeyedino police inspector.
Re: For Broadcasting Whatsapp Message Criticising Oshiomhole, Police Arrest Man by YaksonFCA(m): 6:12am On Apr 15, 2016
U have freedom of speech but freedom after speech is what I can't guarantee.
Re: For Broadcasting Whatsapp Message Criticising Oshiomhole, Police Arrest Man by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 15, 2016
vickyO:
I call it power surge.

It's a shame if this report is actually true that the police would take someone to court over an observation made when there are pressing needs left unattended.

I read the other day that a man was on trail against the Federal Government for posting a picture of Buhari with RIP on it. The man defended himself by simply saying RIP meant remain in power.

This government is the most unusual I have seen all my life in Nigeria. Many things are going awry but I pray everthing turns out well at last. As the Bible says, though sorrow may last for the night, joy's going to come in the morning.

I have chosen not to criticise anymore but to encourage and pray for the government because they are all we've got for the next four years.

So let us all pray for Nigeria till we are united and one. Corruption kept at bay. Boko Haram displaced. Lost glory restored so we all can exhale.

God bless Nigeria and it's slogan; Good people, great Nation.

3 years ní o!
Una nefa chee anychin.
Freedom of speech going...., going......., g..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Who Tortured & Locked Her Maid In The Toilet Arrested In Lagos / 76-Year Old Grandfather Robert Busted With Drugs In Edo / Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.