Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years (29464 Views)

Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede / Okorocha Resuscitates Otamiri Water Scheme As Water Now Runs In Owerri (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by Johnnyessence(m): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
more pics

1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by Johnnyessence(m): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
aregbe will fulfill all his dream no shaking ogbeni.
Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by arireirede: 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
We in Osun know that Osun state is a civil service state since incrption,nd we can not continue like that without infrastructures, like roads,companies,standard schools nd social amenities,etc. Those workers in osun like to be collecting their salaries at the detriment of physical developments.majorities in the state knew that engr.Rauf is doing well in osun. come to osun come nd see what Ogbeni has done.That is what will make people of osun vote APC again come 2018.
Mr.Govrrnor well done sir,God will continue to strengthening u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by Zdoh(m): 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
bishopoliver:
MUMU GOVERNOR
If not for the ban,I would have call you SUEGBE!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by phykel(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u are wailing again hmm. pdp failed to achieve this project when they are in govenment during oyinlola era now ogbeni is now the gov. they are now wailing every where sleep here ok. aregbe achieve alot while in government. he's a leader. pls post the latest debt profile of the state of osun hmm. as at now the abandoned project av been revive back. samya and yeditepe has resumed back work are ongoing by ending of this year they will commission the gigantic project. kudos to Yogbeni.
You have been paid to spew ds rubbish on NL.Asslicker.I voted for Buhari and no apologies for that bt Aregbe is not fit to be a Governor.He's full of lies.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by arireirede: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
Wailer,continue ur wailing....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by Zdoh(m): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
This is the Nigeria I know...the wise Governor by the people and for the people and for the future.The creator of wealth and not the consumer that doesn't think of himself but the greatness of the nation. Even if white blindfold and brainwash us what happen to our abilit,integrity,unity and the vision of our hero?Let resurrect the dead industry and build more with modern equipment and Nigeria will be graet again.I see more exportation of cocoa in the nearest future,whether Oyinbo like am or not na we get this one.Nigeria is bless.Every state need more of Aregbesola walahi.
Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by Dasini: 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
My governor, my governor, naa all these IPOB youths, who. wil not face their various erosion eroded regions that are here to tarnish your good works, osun indigenes know beter, u've done well and we look forward to more developments, 10,000 workers can't hold a state to ransome. We can't continue to be backward, not until u came, osun was a shadow of itself. U. Came wit vision and We are with you, we support your developmental agendas. Past govts in osun have only succeed in salary payment. Osun must move forward under your watch. I live in lagos but visits osun often, ife , osogbo and ilesha precisely, only a blind man wil not see your works scattered all over osun, u've done well sir, continue to raise the bar of governance in osun, people who voted u know wat they saw. Ask me again if voting aregbe was right,"I'll say voting Aregbe is the best to ever happened to osun state, bringing him back for second term is wat I tagged dream coming true for osun. Osun a dara

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by babatundesaheed(m): 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
God bless aregbesola God bless osun state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by SmartMugu: 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
I don't trust these Chinese people. Why didn't the state or an indigenous person invest in this initiative in the first place?
Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by banty: 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
Chaii, chinko to take over lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by testing12: 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
RedCapChief:
I don't think Aregbesola "resuscitated" this factory. The Chinese company saw the potential and pumped money and other resources into the factory. Aregbesola only gave them permission to do it.

How can Aregbe resuscitate anything? grin

You are a big bolo..do you think any state can do anything on its own?what do you think they call PPP for??or why do you think governors go out sourcing for private individuals to come invest in their states..no make I vex for u ohh
Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by YaksonFCA(m): 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nice one
Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by habsydiamond(m): 12:42am On Apr 15, 2016
aregbesola is working the civil servants are dancing. up osun state. this is a good development kudos to the governor of the state
Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by menice69: 12:42am On Apr 15, 2016
RedCapChief:
I don't think Aregbesola "resuscitated" this factory. The Chinese company saw the potential and pumped money and other resources into the factory. Aregbesola only gave them permission to do it.

U think u just joked but u are ABSOLUTELY right.
Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by snazzie: 1:51am On Apr 15, 2016
Johnnyessence:
The government needs to see the quick take off of Osogbo steel meel bought by the Africa Richest man, Dangote and that of Machine tools. This will boost the economy of our dear state.
Bros. Frgt dt steel mill he didnt buy to function
Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by BlackOnassis(m): 3:14am On Apr 15, 2016
RedCapChief:

Giving permission is not enough. He should have personally swept the floor and clean the windows of the processing plant so he can take the credit. Abeg comot for here jooor angry

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by Jidefido(m): 5:00am On Apr 15, 2016
RedCapChief:

How will the Chinese know about this if Aregbesola did not invite them over and partner with them and see how they can work together. So give it to him

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by ihearYou(m): 6:20am On Apr 15, 2016
superstar1:
Let me allow you to enjoy your thread, at least it is not a crime to earn daily living from PPP.

If I take you and your Aregbe on, I will take you to the cleaners as usual.

The golden question Aregbe and sycophants have refused to answer is:

"is the infrastructure on ground commensurate with the level of indebtedness?".

And in your mind,u think u are smart. What do u have to offer other that stupid criticism that have no bearing to reality. People like u are dream killers who have no joy in other people's achievements. Like it or not,d project is here to stay,and shows that despite all d lies being written about Osun and its governor, things can only get better. And before u spew your usual nonsense,pls avail us of d strides or own state governor has done to make life easier for d people of ur state.SMH!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by ministeriallist: 7:10am On Apr 15, 2016
IjogzK:
Ogbeni is working...

I hope the newly recruited staff are ready to work for free
Lol. Abeg no kill the morale of these new staff. At least, experience they say is the best teacher.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by akanbiaa(m): 7:53am On Apr 15, 2016
RedCapChief:

The permission they failed to get in the last 16 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by superstar1(m): 8:06am On Apr 15, 2016
ihearYou:

And in your mind,u think u are smart. What do u have to offer other that stupid criticism that have no bearing to reality. People like u are dream killers who have no joy in other people's achievements. Like it or not,d project is here to stay,and shows that despite all d lies being written about Osun and its governor, things can only get better. And before u spew your usual nonsense,pls avail us of d strides or own state governor has done to make life easier for d people of ur state.SMH!!

What is this thing saying? I rep Osun wherever I go without any apology to any body.

What are the achievements of the so called governor and at what cost?

I should celebrate you for buying a phone for me at a price I could have gotten 4. Are you not insulting our sensibilities?

The funds borrowed from banks and other agencies were meant to start and complete those projects. Why are most of those projects uncompleted and abandoned and where is the balance of the funds?

Your deceptive Gov might be your hero, it is your right that you are simply exercising. To some of us he is nothing but a looter that distract people away from all his evil acts by noise making. It is in the history of this country that he is the 1st Gov to run a state into almost bankruptcy status. Like you are entitled to your opinion, I am to mine too.

Guess what -- Truth is Bitter.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by mapet: 10:17am On Apr 15, 2016
ihearYou:

superstar1:
:
Let me allow you to enjoy your thread, at least it is not a crime to earn daily living from PPP.

If I take you and your Aregbe on, I will take you to the cleaners as usual.

The golden question Aregbe and sycophants have refused to answer is:

"is the infrastructure on ground commensurate with the level of indebtedness?".

You should have allowed the guy to show more of his idiocy, shebi he said he wants to take himself to the cleaners. Even his golden question sound rather idiotic
Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by lagosrd: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
i knewbit that the e-diots will be the firsr to comment and second. cimmend what is grossly propaganda. may God visit you in his anger for spreading this kind of deceit nationwide. osun people are suffering for real oooo
Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by superstar1(m): 12:17am On Apr 16, 2016
mapet:

You should have allowed the guy to show more of his idiocy, shebi he said he wants to take himself to the cleaners. Even his golden question sound rather idiotic

Instead of name calling Mr. Mor0n, answer the dmn question or forever keep your idiotic mouth shut.
Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by Johnnyessence(m): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2016
arireirede:
We in Osun know that Osun state is a civil service state since incrption,nd we can not continue like that without infrastructures, like roads,companies,standard schools nd social amenities,etc. Those workers in osun like to be collecting their salaries at the detriment of physical developments.majorities in the state knew that engr.Rauf is doing well in osun. come to osun come nd see what Ogbeni has done.That is what will make people of osun vote APC again come 2018.
Mr.Govrrnor well done sir,God will continue to strengthening u.
yes sooo 90% of the good people of osun state are voting for apc in 2018 forget sentiment this is the reality here ogbeni av build confidence in the people's lives. pdp is dead and they can never survive again.
Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by Johnnyessence(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2016
phykel:
You have been paid to spew ds rubbish on NL.Asslicker.I voted for Buhari and no apologies for that bt Aregbe is not fit to be a Governor.He's full of lies.
am not paid at all am an enterpreneur and talk good things here. i hate lies and love good work. aregbe av continue to achieve all his dreams in this country.
Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by Johnnyessence(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2016
Zdoh:
This is the Nigeria I know...the wise Governor by the people and for the people and for the future.The creator of wealth and not the consumer that doesn't think of himself but the greatness of the nation. Even if white blindfold and brainwash us what happen to our abilit,integrity,unity and the vision of our hero?Let resurrect the dead industry and build more with modern equipment and Nigeria will be graet again.I see more exportation of cocoa in the nearest future,whether Oyinbo like am or not na we get this one.Nigeria is bless.Every state need more of Aregbesola walahi.
yes bro this is d dream of ogbeni and he has been working on fine.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by Johnnyessence(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2016
SmartMugu:
I don't trust these Chinese people. Why didn't the state or an indigenous person invest in this initiative in the first place?
why you don't trust them hmm?
Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by Johnnyessence(m): 10:32am On Apr 16, 2016
lagosrd:
i knewbit that the e-diots will be the firsr to comment and second. cimmend what is grossly propaganda. may God visit you in his anger for spreading this kind of deceit nationwide. osun people are suffering for real oooo
it's u that's suffering not osun people ok. the people are enjoying the dividend of democracy u are here spewing rubbish. God will forgive u.
Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by Johnnyessence(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2016
superstar1:

What is this thing saying? I rep Osun wherever I go without any apology to any body.

What are the achievements of the so called governor and at what cost?

I should celebrate you for buying a phone for me at a price I could have gotten 4. Are you not insulting our sensibilities?

The funds borrowed from banks and other agencies were meant to start and complete those projects. Why are most of those projects uncompleted and abandoned and where is the balance of the funds?

Your deceptive Gov might your hero, it is your right that you are simply exercising. To some of us he is nothing but a looter that distract people away from all his evil acts by noise making. It is in the history of this country that he is the 1st Gov to run a state into a almost bankruptcy status. Like you are entitled to your opinion, I am to mine too.
u will continue to be saying all this things till ogbeni fulfill all his promise in the state of osun ok. ongoing project will soon be commissioned.
Re: Aregbesola Resuscitates Ede Cocoa Processing After 15 Years by Johnnyessence(m): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2016
akanbiaa:
The permission they failed to get in the last 16 years.

pdp government failed on every side they are bound to fail.pdp is 90% dead in the state of osun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos State Governorship Contest / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today / 360° Camera Angle Of LAWMA Workers Rally For Sanwo-olu And Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.