Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,140 members, 7,949,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide (34156 Views)

Heavily-armed Security Men Invade Abuja Home Of Ex-governor Akpabio’s Aide / Army Recovers Uniform & Weapon Of DSP Alkali, Aide Killed In Rivers (photo) / Bayo Lawrence Anoworin Listed In Britain's Most Wanted Con Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide by Divinehenrich(m): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
That lady must get level to have that kind of guts
Re: Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
shocked shocked

Re: Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide by ajepako(f): 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
allanphash7:
E no consign me joor

how much is fuel in your area ?

FORTE OIL IN LADY-LAK BARIGA IS SELLING AT 86:50 AND THERE IS LITTLE QUEUE..JUST BOUGHT 30 LITRES IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES
Re: Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide by allanphash7(m): 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
oh really ?

thanks for the info but that place is so far from where i am presently
ajepako:

FORTE OIL IN LADY-LAK BARIGA IS SELLING AT 86:50 AND THERE IS LITTLE QUEUE..JUST BOUGHT 30 LITRES IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES
Re: Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide by jkendy(m): 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
And Senator Akpabio is still keeping this Id:iot as an aide in his convoy
Sent the bagger 2d scratch of Socrates let him learn his lessons from The Skool of Hard Knocx
Re: Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide by Okijajuju1(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
Call me what you want but I have a strong feeling this man did rape the girl and he hs a hand in circulating her nude photos.

Anybody who has been around these politicians know that they are capable of the worst type of evil. I have heard stories of Akpabios escapades with young girls, some of which I know personally.

A scammer that went as far as reporting to the Police in not just the state level but federal level is unheard of. I don't trust the police to pursue a case against a politician brought by a young girl. Ofcourse they would throw her case into the bin. All it would take is a phone call from a senator or the office of the presidency to kill the matter.

Its unfortunate the justice in Nigeria has a lot of limitations. This girl would never get justice in Nigeria no matter how true her claims are.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide by LordOracle(m): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
allisonluvsu:
Akpabio aide? why not mention d guys name without putting the name Akpabio
Tire o... God bless you my brother!
Re: Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide by distilledwalex(m): 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
iamauxin:
Click on like if you believe that another 'Witch-hunting exercise is imminent' grin
Another wailer spotted

1 Like

Re: Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide by Okijajuju1(m): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
slyrone:
liesssss. person wey fit afford international olonshos like our artistes. god punish her and oda scumbags wey dey lie against men

You no get idea of wetin you dey talk.
Re: Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
slyrone:
liesssss. person wey fit afford international olonshos like our artistes. god punish her and oda scumbags wey dey lie against men
Then You are so ignorant about rape and how far some people would go to fulfil fetishes/fantasies undecided
Re: Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide by samkay3g(m): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
In other news... This man has gone mad

Re: Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide by amtaken(f): 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
Love affair gone wrong.

Men stay faithful to your wives to avoid cases like this.
Re: Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide by Getikebusy(m): 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
rubbish

the solution is simple.
Akpabio sacks the aide and the news becomes irrelevant. Rubbish

who e epp?
Re: Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide by Mufasa27(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
but where is the picture of the unclad lady in question
Re: Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide by lozanni(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
dalass:
Desperate girlfriends
I tell you !!!
Guys got to take care ohh, cus its a jungle out there.

1 Like

Re: Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide by cold(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nigerian lawyers sha. Which one be 'refused to bulge' again? 'Refused to budge' please! Bulge means to potrude.This egregious error shouldn't be coming from practitioners of the so called noble profession. But then again we're talking about Nigeria and Nigerians..sigh

As per the crux of the matter,hmm..if he believes he has a strong case,he can proceed to court for defamation of character,blackmail and could as well throw in libel for good measure.
Re: Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
N50million? As scam? Like seriously? Is that even feasible at all?
Re: Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide by Opoki(m): 3:14am On Apr 16, 2016
So you expect me to read thhis epistle without seeing sommething?
Re: Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide by phenase(m): 3:17am On Apr 16, 2016
see the video www.firmtech1..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Steals Shoes From His Chinese Business Partner In Lagos (Photo) / MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit / Soldiers Beat Man To Death In Awka On Father's Order Over Choice Of Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.