Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

Neighbors Have Gone Quiet For A While Now, What Are They Up To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Neighbors Have Gone Quiet For A While Now, What Are They Up To? (845 Views)

How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. / 7 Things To Do If Your Nude Pictures Have Gone Viral - Jumia Travel / Quiet Reserved Guys VS Loud Outgoing Guys, Your Pick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neighbors Have Gone Quiet For A While Now, What Are They Up To? by mamagee3(f): 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hi all, my neighbors who hate me have gone quiet ever since my younger brother left the house for school. Mind you, they usually try to get info about me from my younger brother when he was home but now he's gone, they have finally gone quiet and seem to be minding their own business; something they have never done since we moved to the neighborhood. Plus, I happen to buy the same car as them but mine is a newer model.

But the matriarch is still friends with my mother and she usually calls her.

So with the sudden silence, what are they up to?
Re: Neighbors Have Gone Quiet For A While Now, What Are They Up To? by pennytration(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
Sweetheart hope d award u will be given for being the biggest troll on nl is worth it.
Re: Neighbors Have Gone Quiet For A While Now, What Are They Up To? by marshalcarter: 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
The teller is gone nd no longer tells the tellee..what else do u xpect?? grin
Re: Neighbors Have Gone Quiet For A While Now, What Are They Up To? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
probably lookin for another snitch
Re: Neighbors Have Gone Quiet For A While Now, What Are They Up To? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
What's d name of your car?

This is ur 1st thread in normal black color
Re: Neighbors Have Gone Quiet For A While Now, What Are They Up To? by firstking01(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Worst part is....after he\she creates this sily thread, he\she will go one side and start laughing the coments mocking you guysundecided
Re: Neighbors Have Gone Quiet For A While Now, What Are They Up To? by mamagee3(f): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
marshalcarter:
The teller is gone nd no longer tells the tellee..what else do u xpect?? grin
Wait, are you saying they are doing all of these to know things about me?

If yes, why?
Re: Neighbors Have Gone Quiet For A While Now, What Are They Up To? by mamagee3(f): 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
Keep it coming.
Re: Neighbors Have Gone Quiet For A While Now, What Are They Up To? by mamagee3(f): 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
neo19250:
probably lookin for another snitch
grin grin grin
Re: Neighbors Have Gone Quiet For A While Now, What Are They Up To? by olac21(m): 12:05am On Apr 15, 2016
My God,you again?you need deliverance from the shackles of the devil who has installed high-level stupidity in you..spits on her rubbish thread!

2 Likes

Re: Neighbors Have Gone Quiet For A While Now, What Are They Up To? by mamagee3(f): 12:09am On Apr 15, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
What's d name of your car?

This is ur 1st thread in normal black color
What do you think they are up to?
Re: Neighbors Have Gone Quiet For A While Now, What Are They Up To? by marshalcarter: 6:03am On Apr 15, 2016
mamagee3:

Wait, are you saying they are doing all of these to know things about me?

If yes, why?
U no get okpolo undecided

(1) (Reply)

What's The Nicest Thing Your Lover Has Ever Done For You? / R / Ladies, I Need Your Help...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.