Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,870 members, 7,933,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:51 PM

Enugu Community At War Over Slavery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Community At War Over Slavery (15402 Views)

Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye / Buhari’s Doctors & Aides In Tug Of War Over His Possible Return Tomorrow - SR / Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 15, 2016
Lagos ibadan expressway junk journalism

1 Like

Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by freeborn76(m): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2016
Same state, same language, same historical narratives, yet they cannot agree? And they want to form a 'United' state of Biafra? Ludicrous! Lest we forget, it was in the same Biafra that Imo indigenes working and residing in Abia were deported because they were labelled 'non-indigenes'. Na wao! I think the Igbos need to ask Benjamin Netanyahu to come and intervene in their quagmire, only a true 'jew' will understand their confusion.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 15, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
The fool that wrote this trash will think he is a good servant of his pay masters..

Going into the communities sniffing out some communal crisis and transforming the story in a way to satisfy his masters in there same antics to continue to divide and rule, a system they have maintained against Ndigbo for years..

While ppl are busy struggling for survival due to lack of federal presence, jobs or any meaningful Federal developments they are busy using their media and their spoils of war to propagate poisonous information about a people which has been the norm for yrs before Social Media did the wonders of eyes opening and sharpening....

Please, writer continue as your antics is well identified even before you deliver and we are saying to you never again..

We shall stand as a people in our pursuit for freedom from this anti-human contraption called Nigeria, so we may be able to go back and identify all the evil inheritance and crush them for better living among men..

LMAO! CHEI! it's a hard knock life for real!!!!! your rant is epic, for some reason i tend to believe the story! dont you fvckers have the OSU caste system still in IGBO IBO LAND? ****

12 Likes

Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by Sctests: 9:51am On Apr 15, 2016
I can see a so-called benue man jubilating like someone who won a lottery. Why he cannot stay with the fulani alone without these easterners or bangladesh (most boring shiit i've ever heard) he dislikes is the most mind-boggling concept I've always struggled to understand.

Does fuel scarcity also mean I.Q scarcity in that zoological cesspool nowadays?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by dragonking2: 9:52am On Apr 15, 2016
It is high time the Igbo's resolve this issue of slave and master...This happens a lot in the east...A friend of mine wanted to get married and she said she had to do proper investigation to know if the guy was part of the slave people or not that it is a taboo.. I was like WTF!!!

I asked her, why should you all be treating fellow Igbo's as slaves and yet cry foul that Igbo's are not treated well in Nigeria? All she could reply is that it has been like that for ages...I don't blame her though but they should stop all this I am master you are slave thing.

10 Likes

Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by blackmarket(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2016
the moment you realise that your mechanic has found out uve bin sleeping with his wife.....rip.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
The fool that wrote this trash will think he is a good servant of his pay masters..

Going into the communities sniffing out some communal crisis and transforming the story in a way to satisfy his masters in there same antics to continue to divide and rule, a system they have maintained against Ndigbo for years..

While ppl are busy struggling for survival due to lack of federal presence, jobs or any meaningful Federal developments they are busy using their media and their spoils of war to propagate poisonous information about a people which has been the norm for yrs before Social Media did the wonders of eyes opening and sharpening....

Please, writer continue as your antics is well identified even before you deliver and we are saying to you never again..

We shall stand as a people in our pursuit for freedom from this anti-human contraption called Nigeria, so we may be able to go back and identify all the evil inheritance and crush them for better living among men..

You have ended up not telling us the real story, if what is written here is a lie. How can a man learn to spell so well, but lack the basic natural instinct to control his emotion. Tell us the true story, seems you know more than the writer.

9 Likes

Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

You have ended up not telling us the real story, if what is written here is a lie. How can a man learn to spell so well, but lack the basic natural instinct to control his emotion. Tell us the true story, seems the story has to do with your people.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by maadman: 9:57am On Apr 15, 2016
..from the names of the towns and the people, one can easily tell that these are igala people and tribes on the enugu side of the boarder. ..
Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by cescky(m): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2016
omenka:
Imagine just how much they hate themselves. Two sister communities can't live in peace and they think one useless imaginary country would somehow, mysteriously re-orient their brains.

Imagine some of them now shouting vangaurd is lying against Igbos- I mean- VANGUARD!!

Lmao!! What a pity. cheesycheesy

So is this the source of your laughter and merry?

Sorry for your sad jobless life

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by fabre4: 10:03am On Apr 15, 2016
Bruteforce101:

News coming from VANGUARD is now false but will be true if its about Buhari. Hypocrisy is not good for your health.

lol good you have started exposing yourselves
Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by Guyman02: 10:10am On Apr 15, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

You and I know how much we love and cares for each other, whether we are at home or abroad we always lookout for one another.. Anywhere we meet ourselves the first thing we do us to organize a meeting to address our common challenges..

But these ppl won't have any of that as they will always enlarge any news, especially those that divide us more and rub them to our faces, just with intentions to always divide us..it is upto us to reject this and say to there faces, "NEVER AGAIN!! "

Kindly go back to that ur first message and edit that ur assertion cos that's exactly what they want to achieve.. Except u r OK with giving it to them..

Dont mind the Rusted Brown Roof people who are always looking for ways to smear anything Igbo in the media. They expand any negative news about Igboland. The writer is from a rusted brown roof village bearing a.k.a Emeka.
Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2016
Hen! IGBOS...these folks have A LOT of INTERNAL ISSUES to resolve; if they're willing anyway.
I wonder what generations of Igbo kids down the line will think of all these internal STRIFE and HATE propagated by their forebears undecided

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by Babalegba(m): 10:17am On Apr 15, 2016
I never knew ibos are still so backward. I think the rest of Nigeria should band together and organize some classes throughout iboland to bring them up to modern standard. OSU in this present age smh.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by gabbytabby: 10:17am On Apr 15, 2016
This is what I tell people clamouring for Biafra we need the spirit of live and let live.

There are always greedy people who think they are entitled to more not because they have worked for it but hoping to steal it from others.

Greed and corruption is the Nigerian problem.

OmoAjowa7:
By Emeka Mamah

ENUGU—Several people were injured while two houses were burnt at Alor Uno in Nsukka Local Government Area of Enugu State following crises between the Ejuona people and their Ugbene neighbours over which of them were the aborigines or slaves. Gov. Ugwuanyi of Enugu State Although the crises started several years ago, the latest trouble began when the Ugbene people discovered that their Ejuona neighbours allegedly wrote a constitution secretly and deposited same with the state government without their knowledge. Under the secret constitution, the people of Ugbene were barred from taking any title including the traditional ruler ship of the area as they were considered as sub-humans who should not associate with real human beings.

Investigations by Vanguard showed that the Ugbene people were also barred from passing through some track roads in the community as such places were reserved for the true sons and daughters of the land. A young Ugbene man who passed through the road on Monday was reportedly chased by youths from Ejuona who inflicted serious machete injuries on him. The man who was simply identified as Sunday was said to be still lying critically ill in hospital due to machete cuts on his head. Some of those who spoke on condition of anonymity told Vanguard that the Ugbene people decided to challenge the obnoxious practice as their youths also carried out reprisal attacks on the Ejuona people following the attack on Sunday, leading to destruction of houses and vehicles on both sides.

The traditional ruler of Alor Uno, Igwe Ngwu Nweze and other leaders of Ejuona, including Mr. Gilbert Omeje and their counterparts in Ugbene were said to be holding a meeting with the Area Commander, Nsukka Police Command, ACP Sunday Kuryasi, even as policemen had already been deployed to Alor Uno to maintain peace.

: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/enugu-community-at-war-over-slavery/

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by LemonBoy1: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you are wickedly funny oh, nigerian president don turn to visitor for him country agian? lmao
seunlayi:
This week be easily resolved when the president visits Nigeria
Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by LemonBoy1: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

nwane, biko expatiate. is the OP lying or what

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by stevebond007(m): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2016
When will this omo onile syndrome pass ? The mentality killing some Africans
And the land they claim is doing nothing? Na una create the land?
Please mehn, if one was born and bred in a state that is the state he comes from.
Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by RALPHOW(m): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2016
[quote author=CHIJIOKE1314 post=44714145][/quote]

OKAY WHAT IS THE TRUE STORY?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by xdlwilliamz(m): 10:30am On Apr 15, 2016
still wondering how this made the fp, and so it obviously seem hate and tribalism is now the norm as is clearly evident in the op's post and his later comments, and this got me wondering if its the same Nsukka am currently residing in that this exaggerated and malicious trash is been written about or abi another Nsukka?
see as Vanguard dey fall their own hands with this misinformed rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by LemonBoy1: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2016
maadman:
..from the names of the towns and the people, one can easily tell that these are igala people and tribes on the enugu side of the boarder. ..

smh
Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by Rayhutar(m): 10:41am On Apr 15, 2016
omenka:
Imagine just how much they hate themselves. Two sister communities can't live in peace and they think one useless imaginary country would somehow, mysteriously re-orient their brains.

Imagine some of them now shouting vangaurd is lying against Igbos- I mean- VANGUARD!!

Lmao!! What a pity. cheesycheesy
This energy you spend online fighting Igbos out hatred is too much, anytime I log on to Nairaland after two weeks I will always see your hateful write up against Igbos,this Igbos you are hating cannot prevent them from progressing, better channel yout energy in something meaningful to better your life, life is too short, no matter your write up against the Igbos it will not do them anything, this people have a population of over 50,000,000 people living in almost every country of the world, till Jesus Christ come again, Igbos will continue to give nightmares to many people as Israel continue to give nightmares to their neighbors till the end of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by gigabyte13: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2016
So Enugu is at war and Ekweremadu is busy perfecting an escape route for sai bucky. Chai when will the eastern senators take their people serious?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by Rayhutar(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2016
Xsolutions:
Hen! IGBOS...these folks have A LOT of INTERNAL ISSUES to resolve; if they're willing anyway.
I wonder what generations of Igbo kids down the line will think of all these internal STRIFE and HATE propagated by their forebears undecided
So there is no internal issue to resolve by Yorubas,Hausas and other tribes in Nigeria
Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by Rayhutar(m): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2016
gigabyte13:
So Enugu is at war and Ekweremadu is busy perfecting an escape route for sai bucky. Chai when will the eastern senators take their people serious?
Are you OK, two communities having issues have translated into Enugu been at war shocked
Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by Presidiotbuhari: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
By Emeka Mamah

ENUGU—Several people were injured while two houses were burnt at Alor Uno in Nsukka Local Government Area of Enugu State following crises between the Ejuona people and their Ugbene neighbours over which of them were the aborigines or slaves. Gov. Ugwuanyi of Enugu State Although the crises started several years ago, the latest trouble began when the Ugbene people discovered that their Ejuona neighbours allegedly wrote a constitution secretly and deposited same with the state government without their knowledge. Under the secret constitution, the people of Ugbene were barred from taking any title including the traditional ruler ship of the area as they were considered as sub-humans who should not associate with real human beings.

Investigations by Vanguard showed that the Ugbene people were also barred from passing through some track roads in the community as such places were reserved for the true sons and daughters of the land. A young Ugbene man who passed through the road on Monday was reportedly chased by youths from Ejuona who inflicted serious machete injuries on him. The man who was simply identified as Sunday was said to be still lying critically ill in hospital due to machete cuts on his head. Some of those who spoke on condition of anonymity told Vanguard that the Ugbene people decided to challenge the obnoxious practice as their youths also carried out reprisal attacks on the Ejuona people following the attack on Sunday, leading to destruction of houses and vehicles on both sides.

The traditional ruler of Alor Uno, Igwe Ngwu Nweze and other leaders of Ejuona, including Mr. Gilbert Omeje and their counterparts in Ugbene were said to be holding a meeting with the Area Commander, Nsukka Police Command, ACP Sunday Kuryasi, even as policemen had already been deployed to Alor Uno to maintain peace.

: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/enugu-community-at-war-over-slavery/
Believe this Shit and u will believe that yorubas ancestor fall from the sky....smh
Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by Rayhutar(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2016
gabbytabby:
This is what I tell people clamouring for Biafra we need the spirit of live and let live.

There are always greedy people who think they are entitled to more not because they have worked for it but hoping to steal it from others.

Greed and corruption is the Nigerian problem.

There is no country in the world that doesn't have clashes, USA have one of the most disjointed society in world,but still remain the world best, Biafra if it comes will still have it own problem, no country in this world is Paradise on earth that is why we aim to die at last and make heaven where there will be peace
Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by gigabyte13: 11:28am On Apr 15, 2016
Rayhutar:

Are you OK, two communities having issues have translated into Enugu been at war shocked

**** thats how it started between ljaws and itshekiris, during OBJ era. Get sense na biko.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by caphone: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2016
Lmao slavery and slavism. I thought these people live peacefully with themselves. Buh isn't slavery abolishhed in naija, little did we know slavery still existed in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Community At War Over Slavery by oilsuop: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Rayhutar:

This energy you spend online fighting Igbos out hatred is too much, anytime I log on to Nairaland after two weeks I will always see your hateful write up against Igbos,this Igbos you are hating cannot prevent them from progressing, better channel yout energy in something meaningful to better your life, life is too short, no matter your write up against the Igbos it will not do them anything, this people have a population of over 50,000,000 people living in almost every country of the world, till Jesus Christ come again, Igbos will continue to give nightmares to many people as Israel continue to give nightmares to their neighbors till the end of the world.
yibooo behave just like Jews arkhnazi Jews fight malshi Jews same with orthodox Jews are seen as lazy clans the characters similar but they unite when they face external forcescheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Candidates Afenifere Backed In 2015, 2019 Failed — Keyamo Mocks Obi / Sanwo-Olu Celebrates Fashola At 60. / Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.