Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,261 members, 7,880,981 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo (1465 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo At George Weah Inauguration Ceremony In Liberia (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday / Workers' Day: Osun Workers Slam Aregbesola Over Half Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Akinonnairaland(m): 8:10am On Apr 15, 2016
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo at the launching of the wife of the President, Aisha Buhari.

Dignitaries at the event made secret donations as they refuse to make their donations known to the public.

The vice president, Yemi Osinbajo started the secret donation when he announced that Mrs. Buhari should not expect any big donation from him because he and the President were on half salaries.

He added that he would not be able to donate big money because “Buhari is very strict on money matters.”

“The President and I are on half salaries. The President is very strict on money issues. So, don’t expect me to make a large donation,” he said.

Source
http://www.nigeriarumours.com/2016/04/me-and-president-are-on-half-salary.html?m=1

Re: Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by funlord(m): 8:24am On Apr 15, 2016
undecided

Jummat LIE!

1 Like

Re: Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by divinehand2003(m): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2016
Yes your basic salaries are halved, but your allowances have more than doubled.
Now tell me, who is deceiving who?

7 Likes

Re: Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Obamina(m): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2016
THOU SHALL NOT LIE BECOS ALL LIARS...

2 Likes

Re: Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by deji68: 8:44am On Apr 15, 2016
Ha baba!! Travelling allowance nko grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Amanwulu1(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2016
Akinonnairaland:
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo at the launching of the wife of the President, Aisha Buhari.

Dignitaries at the event made secret donations as they refuse to make their donations known to the public.

The vice president, Yemi Osinbajo started the secret donation when he announced that Mrs. Buhari should not expect any big donation from him because he and the President were on half salaries.

He added that he would not be able to donate big money because “Buhari is very strict on money matters.”

“The President and I are on half salaries. The President is very strict on money issues. So, don’t expect me to make a large donation,” he said.

Source
http://www.nigeriarumours.com/2016/04/me-and-president-are-on-half-salary.html?m=1
keep deceiving dem. What is ur salary compared to ur allowances. Buhari is strict on money matters, tell him to forfeit his travelling allowances n reduce his feeding allowance to what it used to be. Govt dey feed, clothe, house, treat when sick n transport our politicians even on their personal matters n dem dey still collect their salaries n dey slash or deny ordinary ppl their salaries. Yet these ppl take care of demselves 100%.

2 Likes

Re: Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Akinonnairaland(m): 9:55am On Apr 15, 2016
Ha! you calling a Pastor a liar abi
funlord:
undecided

Jummat LIE!

2 Likes

Re: Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2016
Hahaha I thought pastors dont lie....

2 Likes

Re: Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by ifihearam: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2016
Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Aromas: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2016
A agree but the gudigudi dat surround it n'ko grin

2 Likes

Re: Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Akinonnairaland(m): 4:28am On Apr 16, 2016
How sure are you that his telling a lie
juhan:
Hahaha I thought pastors dont lie....
Re: Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 16, 2016
Akinonnairaland:
How sure are you that his telling a lie
oh you believe him?

Okay maybe hez not lying buh i dont believe him.....

2 Likes

Re: Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by joa2013: 6:57am On Apr 16, 2016
divinehand2003:
You ought to know that every allowance is a percentage of the basic salary, so if salary is halved, the allowances are also halved, OK!
Re: Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by divinehand2003(m): 7:05am On Apr 16, 2016
joa2013:
You ought to know that every allowance is a percentage of the basic salary, so if salary is halved, the allowances are also halved, OK!

If you believe that, you will believe anything.

1 Like

Re: Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:22am On Apr 16, 2016
Dear Osinbajo, I wish to exchange my full salary with your half salary.

1 Like

Re: Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by BeardedMeat(m): 7:47am On Apr 16, 2016
joa2013:
Who is asking him about his salary? Did you not see his asset declaration made public? The demure vice president is worth his weight in gold. Secret donation, secret government, everything is shrouded in secrecy. Only the guilty are afraid, APC is a secret political party.
Re: Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by dearsly(m): 8:08am On Apr 16, 2016
PASTOR LINUS MBAKA aka LION OSUNBADE
Re: Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by blackpanda: 8:13am On Apr 16, 2016
divinehand2003:

And where did u get this from? Do u have the details of the president's salary Salary is paid as a lump sum, its not divided into allowances. So where did u get your info from
Re: Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by blackpanda: 8:16am On Apr 16, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Who is asking him about his salary? Did you not see his asset declaration made public? The demure vice president is worth his weight in gold. Secret donation, secret government, everything is shrouded in secrecy. Only the guilty are afraid, APC is a secret political party.

U forgot to mention the VP is one of the best lawyers this country has produced. He runs his own business, so his weight in gold is not a product of tax payers money. He is allowed to be as prudent and secretive as he likes, for his personal property!
Re: Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by BeardedMeat(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2016
blackpanda:

U forgot to mention the VP is one of the best lawyers this country has produced. He runs his own business, so his weight in gold is not a product of tax payers money. He is allowed to be as prudent and secretive as he likes, for his personal property!
True. But if the cause for which the event is set up is for charity, why shroud it in secrecy? How can we know how much is realized? The VP was a rich man before becoming VP, a public donation of N1m for that cause can never attract public opprobium. The non transparency is why the BBGO has flayed the event cos they see the insincerity oozing.
Re: Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by doublewisdom: 8:32am On Apr 16, 2016
The midget who claims to be a pastor has lied yet again. No wonder his size shrinks by the day.

2 Likes

Re: Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by blackpanda: 8:41am On Apr 16, 2016
BeardedMeat:
True. But if the cause for which the event is set up is for charity, why shroud it in secrecy? How can we know how much is realized? The VP was a rich man before becoming VP, a public donation of N1m for that cause can never attract public opprobium. The non transparency is why the BBGO has flayed the event cos they see the insincerity oozing.

On the contrary, charity organisations receive secret and even anonymous donations all the time. Infact public servants are not supposed to announce their donations, except where its public funds being used for a national cause. Its not ur business to know how the vp chooses to spend his salary or private money. Thats his prerogative
Re: Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by BeardedMeat(m): 8:53am On Apr 16, 2016
blackpanda:

On the contrary, charity organisations receive secret and even anonymous donations all the time. Infact public servants are not supposed to announce their donations, except where its public funds being used for a national cause. Its not ur business to know how the vp chooses to spend his salary or private money. Thats his prerogative
The BBOG think otherwise. The donors from the VP to the least person are yam eaters in different capacities. A sinner runneth when no one chaseth.
Re: Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by babdap: 11:27am On Apr 16, 2016
Children of hate will run from this topic
Re: Me And The President Are On Half Salary - Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by NobleAngell(f): 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

DSS Raid: Why FG Must Apologise To Justice Dimgba—falana (SAN) / The "Flaw" In The Construction Of Eko Atlantic Island In Lagos / The Current State Of Our Country Is Disorderliness(nothing Is In Order)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.