Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

A Nairalander Broke The Foodness World Record By Making The Fastest Sandwich - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Nairalander Broke The Foodness World Record By Making The Fastest Sandwich (743 Views)

Crownstar Sandwich Maker. For Sale / Akara Sandwich, Remixed / How To Make Cake In A Sandwich Toaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Broke The Foodness World Record By Making The Fastest Sandwich by Redgo: 9:03am On Apr 15, 2016
Making Nigeria proud again is another nairalander. well, here I made the fastest sandwich in the world. can u dig it? as a busy person I love to make my food fast and on the go. there is no time to waste when you are on the road hustling. therefore, here is how I do it and I hope some busy people can learn from this as well. no need to stay hungry. feed that body while you work it.
this is also good for body fitness. sportsmen can have this and be sure to get 200% of that beast mode. come on y'all. stop eating junks and eat fast homemade food.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqbBa4QWn3OiT2B3QNaqhg

(1) (Reply)

Imported Kitchen Wares And Plates For Sale / Post That Unimaginable Food That You Have Ever Eaten / Which Snack Is Your Favourite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.