Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,164 members, 7,887,391 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:08 AM

Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner (62107 Views)

Linda Ikeji With Lagos Police Commissioner After Wizkid Apologized / Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These / Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Lagos Police Commissioner Over Threat Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by emaxjey(m): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
grin

1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by gentle007(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
Oh how Nigerians love lawlessness. I have been going through the comments here and I feel like weeping. How can you let someone that threatened you go free just because you don't want to be perceived to be weak? How does reporting Wizzy to the police signify that Linda is scared? What is wrong is wrong and lets stop supporting what is wrong because it can happen to you or your relations tomorrow.
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by vainfairy7474: 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
sinaj:
When I saw dragged in the title, I tot Linda held the collar of his shirt nd dragged him to d police station undecided

Linda don talk am say him go destroy him career.

lol,, abegi park well! destroy who's career? na so?
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by 9jatatafo(m): 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2016
SleemBadGuy:

grin grin ;
D grin grin grin

Whizzy could do a double header if given the smelly stuff to head by Aunty Smelly
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by kingthreat(m): 2:49am On Apr 16, 2016
sarzy:

Let me quickly educate you a bit about the law. Whether harmless or harmful, nobody cares. What matters is whether the news is true or false. Linda is a journalist, and the law doesnt care whether what she writes is harmful or not. What matters is that whatever she writes is true. If truly Wizkid was evicted from that house, Linda is vindicated and Wizzy cannot sue her for any defarmation. Linda never said Wizkid cannot afford the house for 5 years; all she said was that Wizkid was evicted, which Wizkid himself never refuted but rather resorted to insults and threats.

IF I were Wiz, I will still sue. Where's her journalistic license? Did you merit it to her or make her a journalist. That is a good case. My annoyance is people feeling because they can register on to spoil people's repute. Even if the story is true, suing her will put her to check of her excesses. Or is Linda 100% right? By the way Wiz might also be right about the smelly poonani tooo grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by amanikondo: 3:30am On Apr 16, 2016
ladyF:
Way to go! You don't issue death or beating threats to people just because you have a phone and Internet access. People won't realize how risky it is until you threaten to kill someone on social media and the person dies a natural death few hours later. You will spend your whole life trying to convince the world that your hands are clean. angry but you will have to do that from behind bars... grin

All of una wey dey threaten me for here, I go report una to Nairaland Commissioner of Police angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again guys *muahhh grin grin grin

if you go school by any chance "causes any person to receive any writing threatening to kill any person is guilty ".

Beating is different from Kill and you are not ashamed to add beating to your first sentence.

I will beat you. Go and file your own report.
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by ladyF(f): 5:08am On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by Jimi23(m): 7:19am On Apr 16, 2016
‘If I ever see you, I’ll get my 16 year old cousin to beat the poo out of you’ he said.

Apparently aunty linda is scared of a 16 year old. LOL. When did threat to beat become threat to kill? Linda Ikeja should learn to identify the hazards of her job at least she doesnt 'make noise" when she makes her millions from that same job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 16, 2016
kingthreat:

IF I were Wiz, I will still sue. Where's her journalistic license? Did you merit it to her or make her a journalist. That is a good case. My annoyance is people feeling because they can register on to spoil people's repute. Even if the story is true, suing her will put her to check of her excesses. Or is Linda 100% right? By the way Wiz might also be right about the smelly poonani tooo grin

About the smelly whatever, that concerns nobody cos Linda did not even comment on it and that wasnt why she reported him. She's a human being and she's healthy so? That's a childish accusation, it's like accusing someone of being ugly. You remember when FFK accused Lai Mohammed of using pampass and PMB of having body odour? Who cares? Let politicians accuse OBJ of being ugly or footballers accuse Messi of being a dwarf. Only failures use such childish defensive mechanisms.

Wizkid will lose totally if he dare sues Linda. Journalism license you say? Smh. Don't you know Linda is a certified blogger? BTW, Have you heared the phrase "independent journalism"? Journalism doesnt need a license like aviation so far your news is true. Man, don't try sue people if you know nothing about the laws of our land o. You will just waste your money. Do you think every journalist went to Nigerian Institute of Journalism like Korede Bello? What happened to journalists who studied English, History or other art courses totally different from Mass Comm or Journalism?
Do you know why AIT withdrew their case against Tinubu and still apologised.
All these musicians have lawyers and management team for their record label, but do you know why none has ever sued Linda, or you think they have no money to sue?
Hey, do you know why no politician has ever sued Sowore of Sahara Reporters?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by lekesomething(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2016
omenka:
Wizkid and Davido are nothing but cyber bullies. I was shocked when I checked her blog to see she didn't report a thing about the latest Davido incident. She appears to have been "humbled".

Those guys should be ashamed of themselves, picking on a woman.

Why is aunty linda embarassing herself stooping herself low to kids hahahahahhah
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 16, 2016
Wizkid is a kid, we all know that.

Buh Aunty Linda is a bigger kid, and not everyone knows it yet
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:36am On Apr 16, 2016
Cherie04:
the thirty girls who got her 10 million naira grant to help them start their businesses during her self-made projects and 5 of her readers who get to take 20k each at the end of the month just for reading her blog. Oh and also the 20 people who win monies ranging from 100k to 20k at the end of the year during her end of the year giveaway, now the question is WHO YOU EPP?
Many people.
I even helped you quote me grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by Ooni: 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
1stCitizen:

Do not mind them. There is no part of the Nigerian constitution that makes threat of assault illegal.
this is why most Nigerian call us hypocrites.
We all called for kanus head under similar circumstance. We yorubas really have to change our attitude.
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by dumodust(m): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
alobright17:
Bros person no dey follow you joke again? grin
Nah joke i dey joke nah cheesy...
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by mikolo80: 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
gbadenor:

am sure wizkid was just making mouth
if him no get home training from house,we go teach am outside
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by Obienesarah: 11:15am On Apr 17, 2016
ceejay80s:

Smh......
How is telling the truth destroying ones career?, do u buy newspaper because u want to read lies. ? She told the truth and its news ,
He who has no sinned should cast the first stone......
If u never talk about somebody else since u were born, cast the first stone on her
If the both ar criticizing each other! Non should b afraid of d other, wot am trying to say is, Linda is known for publishing falsehood abt celebs. So she shouldn't hv gone dis far, to me she's giving the go ahead to celebs she may write about to take the matter personal. If u'v not criticized her in the past cast a stone on her.
Re: Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ooni:
this is why most Nigerian call us hypocrites.
We all called for kanus head under similar circumstance. We yorubas really have to change our attitude.

We? who?

Abeg shift jor. U are OYO

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Here’s The Man Who Bought King Sunny Ade’s Guitar For N52.1 Million (pics) / "Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) / Nollywood Chika Ike Flaunts Her Back side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.