Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,665 members, 7,937,993 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them,where Will That Be. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them,where Will That Be. (381 Views)

If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be / Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them, Where Would That Be? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them,where Will That Be. by Damoxy(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2016
lemme start,well my partner.
hmmmmmm,i dont have a partner yet
so d partnerships grin guys eeya talk
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them,where Will That Be. by jamex93(m): 11:13am On Apr 15, 2016
Yet to meet mine

So let me read comments

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed The Suicide Bomber / Who Are You More Into, Your Friends Or Your Babe? / Ladies Attire Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.