Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,967 members, 7,890,183 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:36 AM

Maheeda Says She Now Charges People 250euros To Facetime With Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Says She Now Charges People 250euros To Facetime With Her (573 Views)

Maheeda Says She Doesn't Mind Having Sex With, Cossy Orjiakor Replies ''I Am Ava / 50 Cent's Estranged Son Goes On Facetime With His 'enemy' Floyd Mayweather / Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Says She Now Charges People 250euros To Facetime With Her by Kolababe: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2016
She shared this photo above and wrote "My time/ attention cost money darling ... Love it or hate it , that's just how it is now.... And people are paying .. business is moving... I got the attention cheap so I'm selling it cheaper 250euros to enjoy chat with me now ... (Note: CHAT e.g FaceTime) I know is cheap. i'm nice.. if u can't pay pls disturb me not huh? Thank you. Enjoy your..day! #nooshofreezone"

Re: Maheeda Says She Now Charges People 250euros To Facetime With Her by Kolababe: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2016
Hmm
Re: Maheeda Says She Now Charges People 250euros To Facetime With Her by donbenedict(m): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2016
Nice business.... who her face don epp?
Re: Maheeda Says She Now Charges People 250euros To Facetime With Her by ruggedtimi(m): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hmm nd sum magas go pay...linda ikeji get ready for a new neighbour at ur banana mansion.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out What Funke Akindele's Fan Did To Someone Who Posted A News About Her / You Won’t Believe What This Man Did To A Lady On Stage [watch Video] / Elvis Presley Guitar & John Lennon Lyrics Auctioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.