Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,359 members, 7,947,577 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

20 Selected Manly Quotes For You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20 Selected Manly Quotes For You (925 Views)

Top March Birthday Quotes For Your Friends / Check Out 7 Unique Manly Ways To Assist Your Pregnant Wife / Manly Chores That Can Be Done Around The House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Selected Manly Quotes For You by poksmahn(m): 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hey guys, today I scoured the internet and carefully and meticulously selected 20 manly quotes from quintessential men through out history. These quotes cut across pertinent issues like strength, character, courage and motivation. Fellow Cavaliers, see what these men are saying about true manliness.

One man with courage makes a majority- Andrew Jackson

Masculinity is not something given to you, but something you gain. And you gain it by winning small battles with honour.- Norman Wailer

A man must stand erect, not be kept erect by others.- Marcus Aurelius

A man should be able to hear, and to bear, the worst that could be said of him.- Saul Bellow

You cannot measure manliness with a tape around his biceps.- Billy Sunday

The true test of a man's character is what he does when no one is watching- John Woody

All I have in this world are my balls and my word, and i don't break them for anybody.- Scarface

Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened- Billy Graham

I hated every minute of training, but I said,"Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion."- Mohammed Ali

Rudeness is the week man's imitation of strength.- Eric Hoffer

Anybody can be heroic from time to time, but a gentleman is something you have to be all the time.- Luigi Pirandello

The final test of a gentleman is his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him- William Lyon Phelps

A man is not defined by the content of his wallet or the cut of his suit. He is defined by his manners and the content of his character- Gentleman Essential

Work for a cause, not for the applause. Live life to express, not to impress. Don't strive to make your presence noticed, just your absence felt.- Gentleman Essential

Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you are man, you take it.- Malcolm X

No man stands so tall as when he stoops low to help a child.- Abraham Lincoln

A man provides. He does it even when he's not appreciated or respected or even loved. He simply bears up and does it. Because he is a MAN.- Breaking Bad

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.- Martin Luther King

I will get respect, or I die.- Ken Shamrock

Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. BE ONE! - Marcus Aurelius

So, there you have it. 20 quotes to inspire you on to being the perfect man your dad always wanted you to be. Apply these quotes in your life everyday and you're on the right path to attaining the Cavalier status. Enjoy the rest of the day. Cheers!!!https://poksman./

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Selected Manly Quotes For You by Abel202: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
I just learnt a few more things here. Thanks for the post.
Re: 20 Selected Manly Quotes For You by poksmahn(m): 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
Abel202:
I just learnt a few more things here. Thanks for the post.
you're welcome
Re: 20 Selected Manly Quotes For You by Fkforyou(m): 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
These are the kinds of thread I like, not all those frequent threads about women created by men as if our lives revolve around them,It's annoying.

Nice one OP.

I miss that "boys night out" thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Selected Manly Quotes For You by poksmahn(m): 12:05am On Apr 16, 2016
Fkforyou:
These are the kinds of thread I like, not all those frequent threads about women created by men as if our lives revolve around them,It's annoying.

Nice one OP.

I miss that "boys night out" thread.
I'm glad you like it

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Forget So Easily? A Case Study Using Tiwa Savage & Teebillz / Happy Birthday To My Siblings - TWINS / Foundation Of A Happy Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.